Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) (41870 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by bobnatlo(m): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2017
9jakohai:

Well, presumably, he should have produced his means of identification.

If they did not let the car go then....you do have a point

He produced his original and unexpired driving license.
Are u saying that DL is no longer a means of identification in nig?

1 Like

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by spaggyy(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2017
9jakohai:

1.FRSC has many responsibilities, one of which is not road maintenance.

Yes I know....FERMA right? But do you think it then makes sense for them to go stand at that damage spot of the road to apprehend motorist.
Instead of ensuring safe ply of the road

2.FRSC should not act lawless. So also should Nigerian drivers...like the one who ran a red light in Abuja and nearly knocked me down...act lawfully.

Yes not everyone is Lawful
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by B3njozy(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Fuunke!
apostle must here of this.

1 Like

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2017
YelloweWest:
He has big cassava. Lol
Cool!
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2017
emperordelis:
i don help you count "69" so far grin
Ehen? So hot!

1 Like

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by 3kay945(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2017
bobnatlo:

He produced his original and unexpired driving license.
Are u saying that DL is no longer a means of identification in nig?

Maybe the dude is a Police officer. grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by mechanics(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2017
hahahahah, very funny.
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
3kay945:

Maybe the dude is a Police officer. grin

I have never been a policeman nor am i one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned In Court For Theft (Photo) / Could It Be My Account Was Used For Scam??? / Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.