Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. (3166 Views)

Port Harcourt Hang Out(hookup) / Hang Out / Hookup And Hang Out Pals ( Females Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by MrWondah(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2017
HannahHitler:
so yeah I'm a lesbian, that's not news. I'm not looking for a girlfriend or nothing. although if it happens then I'm cool with that.

I'm around Abuja and I'm bored to my teeth, so if you are an independent fun loving girl then let's make weekends fun for ourselves.

no broke bitches please, I'm not going to be footing your bills, we are going to be splitting bills so, if you need a buddy to walk with and party with. pm me.

no guys please. mature ladies only. and please no drama, you must be mature and open minded. thanks

Badt giyal. But wait why you dey share this post with me na. I no be lesbian o. I be confirm man ashawo I dey bleep girls anyhow so if you need am pm me.
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
HannahHitler:
so yeah I'm a lesbian, that's not news. I'm not looking for a girlfriend or nothing. although if it happens then I'm cool with that.

I'm around Abuja and I'm bored to my teeth, so if you are an independent fun loving girl then let's make weekends fun for ourselves.

no broke bitches please, I'm not going to be footing your bills, we are going to be splitting bills so, if you need a buddy to walk with and party with. pm me.

no guys please. mature ladies only. and please no drama, you must be mature and open minded. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
MrWondah:

Badt giyal. But wait why you dey share this post with me na. I no be lesbian o. I be confirm man ashawo I dey bleep girls anyhow so if you need am pm me.
over sabi housewife
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
winnar:
send another pm madam. couldn't access the last one.
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
HannahHitler:
send another pm madam. couldn't access the last one.
Same with me dear.

saw the pm, but didnt see the mail.
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2017
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Disgusting lot
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
judgmental fool
0KNM:
Disgusting lot
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
judgmental fool
Ignorant clown
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by GoldenPromise81(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good evening Hannah hitler,my name is promise or GoldenPromise81(as in my nairaland name ).I respect and like your intelligence and maturity in the way you express yourself on your diary.Please do not be annoyed on what i am to say,being a lesbian has a very strong negative effect both on you,your children and your generations to come,it can be said be spiritual.I write to you because am consined,i can in my own little way to pray for you to change if you are willing to change.I promise you that you will be happier than you are now.Don't forget, you are smart,you are intelligent.pemetaghi81@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2019
GoldenPromise81:
Good evening Hannah hitler,my name is promise or GoldenPromise81(as in my nairaland name ).I respect and like your intelligence and maturity in the way you express yourself on your diary.Please do not be annoyed on what i am to say,being a lesbian has a very strong negative effect both on you,your children and your generations to come,it can be said be spiritual.I write to you because am consined,i can in my own little way to pray for you to change if you are willing to change.I promise you that you will be happier than you are now.Don't forget, you are smart,you are intelligent.pemetaghi81@gmail.com
I really appreciate your 'consine' I will change.

In fact by next year, I would have changed completely, I promise. Keep praying for me brother, so the change can be permanent. God bless you.
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Redlyn: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
HannahHitler:
I really appreciate your 'consine' I will change.

In fact by next year, I would have changed completely, I promise. Keep praying for me brother, so the change can be permanent. God bless you.

That was almost convincing grin. I'm also very consined for you Hannah and your generations to come. Shame I'm not in Naija otherwise I would meet you in person and pray for you so that you may change faster (after you show me the best spots in town).
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Redlyn:

That was almost convincing grin. I'm also very consined for you Hannah and your generations to come. Shame I'm not in Naija otherwise I would meet you in person and pray for you so that you may change faster (after you show me the best spots in town).
pastor, pray for me. I need it. Hehehehehe.

Whenever you do visit, we can do the all night at a very cool spot and there's something about fresh fish pepper soup that can help a lesbian change faster. tongue
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by GoldenPromise81(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2019
No problem i surely will.And i will check next year to see your permanet change and maybe get married to a good husband by then.Thanks for your consine Redlyn.
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by doctor2016(m): 8:01am On Nov 21, 2019
Am single medical doctor I need a serious lady for relationship that can lead to marriage, here is my number +2348033196353
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2019
GoldenPromise81:
No problem i surely will.And i will check next year to see your permanet change and maybe get married to a good husband by then.Thanks for your consine Redlyn.
are there really good husbands? I started searching yesterday and all I saw were terrible men children. Pray for me please. Thanks
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2019
doctor2016:
Am single medical doctor I need a serious lady for relationship that can lead to marriage, here is my number +2348033196353
where do you base? And what are you looking for in a woman?
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by GoldenPromise81(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Surely there are good husbands and children,only one day is not enough, but its impossible to find a 100% parfect or good husband,but only God can direct you to your heart desire if you seek his help.
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2019
GoldenPromise81:
Surely there are good husbands and children,only one day is not enough, but its impossible to find a 100% parfect or good husband,but only God can direct you to your heart desire if you seek his help.
thanks. I'll keep praying.. hallelujah.
Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by GoldenPromise81(m): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2019
Good morning HannahHitler,i have read the comments of many about your new life and am happy for you.Am only hear to encourage you,thank God for you.Please read 2peter 3:9 and 3:14-15.And please do change your profile identities.Less you know that it was'nt my will to reply to you in your post but Gods,because He was intrested in you,of a truth.Thanks-

1 Like

Re: Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. by GoldenPromise81(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2019
GoldenPromise81:
Good morning HannahHitler,i have read the comments of many about your new life and am happy for you.Am only hear to encourage you,thank God for you.Please read 2peter 3:9 and 3:14-15.And please do change your profile identities.Less you know that it was'nt my will to reply to you in your post but Gods,because He was intrested in you,of a truth.Thanks-
Please do read the bible passages

(1) (Reply)

oh happy day / Where Are The Single Igbo Brothers. / Married Babe Looking For Mature Naija Guy Ontario Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.