Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (90560 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Richy4(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
This kind of story is super painful to the ears.. I can't begin to imagine an adult having his way with a kid let alone his own blood.... That's the biggest Gomorrah ever.....

10 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sisisioge: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Pls tell the girl's mother...may thunder fire the guy! Haa!

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
rane06:
This is a tough one. Truth is if you don't report him he's likely never going to stop. This is despicable.

Very though on me seriously
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by prettyangel10(f): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
MicheyJ:
He must be Yoruba.
Oponu ayirada

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by prettyangel10(f): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Op, How far? have you done anything yet?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Antina(f): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

What is tough there!!

Just help the little girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by LadySarah: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
MicheyJ:
He must be Yoruba.

Nna mechieonu! for once use your common sense.we are talking abt a child and you are playing the tribal card.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by LadySarah: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
pls call the police on him and dissapear God punish him,Anuofia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Belafonte(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

What about the stigma if people around finds out?

A little girl's life is being ruined and you're bothered about how her tormentor will be rightly viewed? Come on, now isn't the time to be sentimentally protecting your friend. What you should do is try as much as possible to contact the girl's mother if you can. Have a plan with her to catch said dude in the act and report to whatever body/bodies there are responsible for child protection.

This needs to be done with speed. The guy should no longer be your friend. Save the poor, helpless girl. Heroes no be only for movies.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Belafonte(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Speak with the girl to give you her mum's contact and arrange for a day where evidence can be easily collected, like a weekend. It's also a good idea to have a police officer, JCW, I think to be in on the plot and present at the scene(behind the window or wherever). This will make proceedings very quick.

Save this poor young lady.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Ishilove: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
MicheyJ:
He must be Yoruba.
Quit the bullshit

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Ishilove: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Has the animal being confronted?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
prettyangel10:
Op, How far? have you done anything yet?
That's the koko. He needs to get off Nairaland and help that helpless child instead of coming here to make excuses

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by anonimi: 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ishilove:
That's the koko. He needs to get off Nairaland and help that helpless child instead of coming here to make excuses

Abi oh. shocked sad angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by akeentech(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
nawah o
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Laple0541(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
May God help Nigeria oooo, anytime man come here to read Nigerian news, na so so bad news u go de see.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by psalmhorah(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
ogbenutan!!!
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by FaniDan(f): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Confronted him and also inform the girls mother
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Still pondering on this!!

Are you a lover of barbecue?
If so, check our signature!
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by nengibo: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.
Go to the police

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by fpeter(f): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
First and foremost you should have called him out immediately you caught him in the act. That girl's life has been ruined by your friend and if you don't report him to the relevant authorities, you're also an accomplice.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by FarahAideed: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
Wetin persin no ho hear for nairaland
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by 02Kebreal(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
DID U SAY YOUR FRIEND?

NOW RECEIVE SENSE...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by fpeter(f): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

You're a wicked man. Tough on you? Are you condoning evil? If it's tough on you then how do you think the girl feels?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by 02Kebreal(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR?
THAT YOUR FRIEND DOES NOT NEED TO LIVE,DINE AND WHINE WITH MANKIND.
HE IS POSSESED.
LET'S PURGE THE SOCIETY OF THESE EVIL
DON'T LET IT HAPPEN TO THAT INNOCENT GIRL AGAIN.
REPORT HIM OR GIVE US THE ADDRESS.
NONSENSE!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Lexusgs430: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.

If you reside in Lagos, head to the office of the public defender...... This child needs protection from this pedophile, called her dad....

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Sleyanya1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Strange things are really Happening indeed on daily basis.

You're a Good man with a good Intention.

Please thread carefully and seek appropriate legal counsel. It's just so unbelievable , I could imagine your shock.

Please hope you were able to get a photo evidence or anyother physical one too.

Cases like this could always get complicated.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Marvellouzkk(f): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Make i drink first

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by morereb10: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
jezzzzz
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by miniziter(m): 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Irritating

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by lazygal: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Oh my God ..... crywhere is the mother ?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
oh God, i have bad taste in my mouth for reading this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.