Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (90582 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Fashx007: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Confronting him isn't the issue,when you confront him the child will still be under his abode the better step is to report to the right agencies who will penalise and separate the child from cause none of you ve the right to no matter how you are willing to assist

We will confront him today
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Fashx007: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Fashx007:
Confronting him isn't the issue,when you confront him the child will still be under his abode the better step is to report to the right agencies who will penalise and separate the child from that's the only way you can be of help to the poor child
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sshalom(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
This is pathetic.

You should sit your friend down immediately and ask him to seek help. Secondly, the young girl should be given counseling that and taken to another place until the father comes to grip with the damage he's done to his daughter.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by YelloweWest: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Belafonte:

Convictions aren't enough. Do you know how many tape convictions have turned out to be merely false accusations? Even råpe cases where fathers, yes fathers, have been falsely accused because their wife wanted to punish him for a perceived wrong? Just this Wednesday, a man who had spent 46 years in jail on råpe charges was found not guilty because of new evidence. 46 fûcking years. There's a reason for the term "beyond reasonable doubt".

On the flip side, do you know how many real cases of råpe have been tossed out for lacking sufficient evidence? grin . You can feel outraged all you want, the law still has a fairly reaonable process for trying allegations. Bungling it could mean that justice is eventually not served. For all our zeal, care should be taken to follow due process.
It's good u said big one reasonable doubt.

Not beyond a shadow of a doubt...

The girl has a strong case. She dose not need to be raped again by her father again just to prove it.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Belafonte(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
YelloweWest:

It's good u said big one reasonable doubt.

Not beyond a shadow of a doubt...

The girl has a strong case. She dose not need to be raped again by her father again just to prove it.

Who said she has to be raped again? undecided
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by basic23111: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
guyla:

Anything is better than being hopelessly raped by the one who owes you protection,
At least the poor girl should have a mother somewhere, or maternal grandmother or paternal grandmother, maternal aunties, etc
now I totally agree with u. that girl is not enjoy any care in d first place. Yoruba will say Akukubi osan radarada
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Dcholeric: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
delishpot:

Yinmu, It's not Your turn to be in the spotlight, we have a child being molested to save. She cried out you did not. You are igun okuko.. Plus you..... I do not trust your kind you may be one of them abusive neighbour. Kill my husband? Hahahahaha, because I said many girls are sexually abused by men, you automatically believed that I am female. LOL you are one of those kinds who ask guys why they want to save a rape victim that isn't their sister ba? Like no man would speak against abusive men? Sorry to burst your bubble, there are men who fight for women and women who stand strong behind their men.
grin grin
grin grin

mumu .....just commit suicide ....men are not your problem.... you are your own problem ....you don't have a life .

frog Gambia ...I don't know what frog is in Igbo grin. ..by the way i am not as foolish as you so I can detect a woman faceless or not ...your posts is a give away.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by PeacenLove2: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Belafonte:

Why is he insane? He may be ignorant, he may be distrustful of the judiciary and reluctant to want to deal with it. But does that make him insane? Anybody can fling insults on the internet, that's no proof of sanity, intelligence or knowledge. What you should have done, which is even more productive, is take the anecdote of the person you insulted and let them see how the situation they witnessed can be avoided. Now that you've insulted them has the girl been saved?

Now that you didn't insult anyone, has the girl being saved? Btw, it's not an insult, it's an observation that may seem insulting to people who cannot see farther than the bridge of their nose.

Here's my take, so many things you could have saved your energy for like pull your weight behind and try to help the real victim here but no, you had to create another victim of your fancy, your calibre. I don't blame you at all. You are only but a product of your environment. People like you will let a monster on the loose and convince yourselves as long as he is picking one child's bills. Shame on you! If he can't get access to his own child again, another man's child will fall victim. As long as it's not your own child, it's fine, isn't it? Please, move on! Your case is hopeless.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by YelloweWest: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Belafonte:

Who said she has to be raped again? undecided
Lol. Where will the picture come from? Or what type of picture do u expect?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by lexaydfg(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
What the Bleep!! Haba now.. thats is wrong.. like really wrong.

What about the mother... Is she alive or they are divorce..

Mehn.. this is wrong..

Bros, do something about it sharply.

That girl cannot continue to stay there..

I feel bad.

That man,should be taken to prison and beaten mercilessly.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Belafonte(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
PeacenLove2:

Now that you didn't insult anyone, has the girl being saved? Btw, it's not an insult, it's an observation that may seem insulting to people who cannot see farther than the bridge of their nose.

Here's my take, so many things you could have saved your energy for like pull your weight behind and try to help the real victim here but no, you had to create another victim of your fancy, your calibre. I don't blame you at all. You are only but a product of your environment. People like you will let a monster on the loose and convince yourselves as long as he is picking one child's bills. Shame on you! If he can't get access to his own child again, another man's child will fall victim. As long as it's not your own child, it's fine, isn't it? Please, move on! Your case is hopeless.

Shame on me for what exactly. That I have a different idea to you as to hiw to apprehend this scum? Lol. Whatever floats your boat madam. Enjoy your evening.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
earthcrust:
Pls listen to my counsel, reporting ur friend to law enforcement authorities will only bring about selfish interest and d little girl u are trying to help will suffer in d end.govt institutions in d country are very corrupt. A similar case happened in my area, and d matter was reported to d police and d police collected 250000 from d little girls Uncle to kill d matter, when d school authority where she attends heard what d police did the went and reported d matter to welfare and d welfare ppl contacted human rights lawyers association and they in turn brought in d state media before we knew it d matter was life with the girls face on a program in NTA. At this time d little girl had been taken from d police to welfare custody and was provided with little or no care.. To shorten d story . d girls uncle. Was charged to court and sent to prison, his company sacked him , his with with other children became helpless
While in bin awaiting trial a chief judge came to d prison and freed prisoners including this man because is was a civil case. The abused girl is still in d welfare till date. Case is still in court . d court is now after d man's wife who is also culprit. .I advice that u should help your friend by looking for a safe place for d little girl to stay. Away from d father. And make sure he apologizes to d daughter and try to counsel d girl to cover d Father's unclothedness NCOs no one is perfect.
And today, I have finally 'met' a pervert 'face to face'.

Mr Man, you are very sick.

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sanpipita(m): 12:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Ishilove:

And today, I have finally 'met' a pervert 'face to face'.

Mr Man, you are very sick.

Face to Face? should we act ignorant about the kind of society we live in? you think this guy would have come here to ask for help if our society had proper system to deal with this? as we seek help for the girl let's also be realistic about our system.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by delishpot: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Dcholeric:

grin grin
grin grin

mumu .....just commit suicide ....men are not your problem.... you are your own problem ....you don't have a life .

frog Gambia ...I don't know what frog is in Igbo grin. ..by the way i am not as foolish as you so I can detect a woman faceless or not ...your posts is a give away.

Neeeeeer nweeee, I was also molested too, why cry about women? for saying girls mostly get molested by known males at tender age.. because only a woman will care what happens to women in Africa. No man would have stood up for abused girls Nweeeeee delishpot did not mention me and those women that abused me cry cry
Nwwweeeee, you must be a woman which is a bad thing because women are not supposed to talk.

LoL. I have told you, you are not in the spotlight light. Stop being a bit.ch. Act like a man you claim to be grin woman wrapper na rape victim wey dey cry for help you dey jealousy so badly? Biko move over let's face important case carry ya vulture legs commot for my fufu and egwusi soup.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Dcholeric: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
delishpot:

Neeeeeer nweeee, I was also molested too, why cry about women? for saying girls mostly get molested by known males at tender age.. because only a woman will care what happens to women in Africa. No man would have stood up for abused girls Nweeeeee delishpot did not mention me and those women that abused me cry cry
Nwwweeeee, you must be a woman which is a bad thing because women are not supposed to talk.

LoL. I have told you, you are not in the spotlight light. Stop being a bit.ch. Act like a man you claim to be grin woman wrapper na rape victim wey dey cry for help you dey jealousy so badly? Biko move over let's face important case carry ya vulture legs commot for my fufu and egwusi soup.
goat grin grin
get this into your slacked p...(probably so because you were raped) men are not your problem ....face the rape case and shut up
..grin
the women I wrap are of good virtue not an old ugly useless unmarried woman like you...I am still very young to wrap dirty cargo like you grin grin.
I can handle myself bitch don't cry on my behalf.. lol
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by gwama: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
You must go to the police, otherwise you will be accused of not assisting anyone in danger angry angry angry
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by gwama: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
It is for these reasons that if a woman separates from her husband, the children must stay with the mother, especially when it is girls cool

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
What will possess a father to do this to his own daughter?! Its very common with white people, but its gradually coming down to our door steps. May God help us. What if the girl gets pregnant? Please report the sick bastard. He deserves to go to jail
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
sisisioge:
Pls tell the girl's mother...may thunder fire the guy! Haa!

I've heard stories where the mother was told but she beat up the girl and accused her of telling lies!
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by domchike(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2017
khome:
Yea, it is
YOU LOOK 15 how re u
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by domchike(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2017
khome:
Yea, it is
THAT MAN SHOULD BE CASTRATED
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sanpipita(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Misskay90:
What will possess a father to do this to his own daughter?! Its very common with white people, but its gradually coming down to our door steps. May God help us. What if the girl gets pregnant? Please report the sick bastard. He deserves to go to jail

We keep on underestimating the power of the mind, ordinarily couples living in a small apartment with their kids can breed incest, here is a single man living alone with a daughter, they probably sleep on same bed, things like this can start up the unthinkable.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by delishpot: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Dcholeric:

goat grin grin
get this into your slacked p...(probably so because you were raped) men are not your problem ....face the rape case and shut up
..grin
the women I rape are of good virtue not an old ugly useless unmarried woman like you...I am still very young to rape dirty cargo like you grin grin.
I can handle myself bitch don't cry on my behalf.. lol

Hahahahahaha, don't turn the tables bro, I was NEVER raped, my mummy's friends never touched my Tom wee wee. We all did not grow up like you. I was facing the rape case until you freaked out at me for facing it in the first place. Cry me a river, it is not your day to be noticed today. Like I said before, can you please run along so I can follow this little girls case? grin sick baboon get over it. I did not mention you because I did not read about your case.

Proudly raping women of good virtue hahahaha sick mofo will not kill me with laughter o. I guess when you rape Virgins you boast about how you rape Virgins and not disvirgined old cargos like delishpot grin grin nothing person no go read on NL. World people make una come help me read this one o.

Your case Don Tire me. Before you go confess say you rape your mama join.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by 4kings: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2017
delishpot:

Hahahahahaha, don't turn the tables bro, I was NEVER raped, my mummy's friends never touched my Tom wee wee. We all did not grow up like you. I was facing the rape case until you freaked out at me for facing it in the first place. Cry me a river, it is not your day to be noticed today. Like I said before, can you please run along so I can follow this little girls case? grin sick baboon get over it. I did not mention you because I did not read about your case.

Proudly raping women of good virtue hahahaha sick mofo will not kill me with laughter o. I guess when you rape Virgins you boast about how you rape Virgins and not disvirgined mofos like delishpot grin grin nothing person no go read on NL
Has there been any action from the guy?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by delishpot: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2017
4kings:

Has there been any action from the guy?

None that I know of bro.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Dcholeric: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2017
delishpot:

Proudly raping women of good virtue hahahaha sick mofo will not kill me with laughter o. I guess when you rape Virgins you boast about how you rape Virgins and not disvirgined old cargos like delishpot grin grin nothing person no go read on NL. World people make una come help me read this one o.

Your case Don Tire me. Before you go confess say you rape your mama join.
grin grin
you should have told me you've never heard the word wrap before...(put rape in place of it if you like I guess you think I am your father) grin grin
I know you .. stop claiming to be a man being a woman isn't the end of the world... I know many wonderful women.
stvpid feminist sick baboon .

I go catch you for another thread .
slacked p...y grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by delishpot: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Dcholeric:

grin grin
you should have told me you've never heard the word wrap before...(put rape in place of it if you like I guess you think I am your father) grin grin
I know you .. stop claiming to be a man being a woman isn't the end of the world... I know many wonderful women.
stvpid feminist sick baboon .

I go catch you for another thread .
slacked p...y grin grin

Hahahahaha, I know you meant rape. Let's not digress. I know that was in response to the I don't trust you around young girls issue I raise. Hahahaha you don't wrap my kind? Hahahahaha, being a woman is a blessing just as being a man..... grin hahahahaha " I don't wrap " chai..... Abeg, when Dem start to wrap girls? Na boli and guguuru DEM be? Anyhoe let's say we agree that I am female, at least I ain't one of them that fingered you. So why are you kissing my arse non stop? I sympathize with you Sha, no child should go through what you did. But you must learn to stop spiting people who are doing good for humanity. If you feel you have an input to make, make it without insults. What I said about little girls being sexually molested by known males is not wrong. Just say male kids are also victims and we take it up from there instead of resorting to insults. Anyway, wrap your females well o. I hope them moral babes love being wrapped by you. grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Dcholeric: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2017
delishpot:

Hahahahaha, I know you meant rape. Let's not digress. I know that was in response to the I don't trust you around young girls issue I raise. Hahahaha you don't wrap my kind? Hahahahaha, being a woman is a blessing just as being a man..... grin hahahahaha " I don't wrap " chai..... Abeg, when Dem start to wrap girls? Na boli and guguuru DEM be? Anyhoe let's say we agree that I am female, at least I ain't one of them that fingered you. So why are you kissing my arse non stop? I sympathize with you Sha, no child should go through what you did. But you must learn to stop spiting people who are doing good for humanity. If you feel you have an input to make, make it without insults. What I said about little girls being sexually molested by known males is not wrong. Just say male kids are also victims and we take it up from there instead of resorting to insults. Anyway, wrap your females well o. I hope them moral babes love being wrapped by you. grin grin
mumu ...stop waisting your energy don't type too much , don't read too much grin...I always read first one or two lines of your reply to me and say whatever I like grin grin. I really don't have time to read trash, your husband must be a statue grin grin.

so I really don't have details of your replies ..did you talk about me and little girls before? I didn't respond because i didn't read grin grin.. (I try read reach the third line this time)...I won't read the next comment grin grin ...so I may not reply ....but I will try my best to reply you as you love reading my jest about your foolishness .

fool grin grin ...so you kept reading everything I write? ...
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by delishpot: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Dcholeric:

mumu ...stop waisting your energy don't type too much , don't read too much grin...I always read first one or two lines of your reply to me and say whatever I like grin grin. I really don't have time to read trash, your husband must be a statue grin grin.

so I really don't have details of your replies ..did you talk about me and little girls before? I didn't respond because i didn't read grin grin.. (I try read reach the third line this time)...I won't read the next comment grin grin ...so I may not reply ....but I will try my best to reply you as you love reading my jest about your foolishness .

fool grin grin ...so you kept reading everything I write? ...

I love reading your jest bro. I love to read every word you type. I am glad you found out. Tell me more about how you wrap women. grin wink

From I am old and unmarried to my husband is a statue. LOL. Pick one na. grin

Anyhoe, just tell me about the wrap part...... That is the part I want to learn more.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Dcholeric: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2017
delishpot:

I love reading your jest bro. I am glad you found out. Tell me more about how you wrap women. grin wink

From I am old and unmarried to my husband is a statue. LOL. Pick one na. grin

Anyhoe, just tell me about the wrap part...... That is the part I want to learn more.
fool is getting wise grin grin you took my advice your post is now fewer in words but I didn't read..
I just want to say fool grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by delishpot: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Dcholeric:

fool is getting wise grin grin you took my advice your post is now fewer in words but I didn't read..
I just want to say fool grin grin

Hahahaha, few words? Thought we agreed that you would post, I would read and comment? What more do you want me to say Na? grin grin Please can we talk about how you wrap ladies? I hate this your dodging important comment tactic. Hahahahaha, rapist saying he is a wrapist. Abeg bros let's agree that this fool has taken your advice to post fewer words.......... Now can we talk about how you wrap virtuous women? grin grin please I am begging. I want to learn how to wrap women.
Abeg don't just say fool and run away please stay with me. grin
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Dcholeric: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
delishpot:

Hahahaha, few words? Thought we agreed that you would post, I would read and comment? What more do you want me to say Na? grin grin Please can we talk about how you wrap ladies? I hate this your dodging important comment tactic. Hahahahaha, rapist saying he is a wrapist. Abeg bros let's agree that this fool has taken your advice to post fewer words.......... Now can we talk about how you wrap virtuous women? grin grin please I am begging. I want to learn how to wrap women.
Abeg don't just say fool and run away please stay with me. grin
gone back to foolishness grin grin
this person mumu wife and mother is still reading a young man's post and still typing epistles that not read as response grin grin.
madam you're too foolish grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.