Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (90539 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by delishpot: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dcholeric:

gone back to foolishness grin grin
this person mumu wife and mother is still reading a young man's post and still typing epistles that not read as response grin grin.
madam you're too foolish grin

Yes ooo. I love typing epistles cool. Please teach me how to wrap females. That is all I ask. Don't keep ignoring that. So you are a young man? Who would have thought a young man who thinks he has sense would tell an adult to shut up just because he was not put in the spotlight? I am too foolish? Well, that is your opinion it doesn't change me. Abeg, when are we discussing the wrapping part. I hate repeating myself just because you playing ignorant.
All the name calling and tossing around has bored my balls stiff. Young Man woman wrapper grin teach me how to wrap females once and for all.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Dcholeric: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
delishpot:

Yes ooo. I love typing epistles cool. Please teach me how to wrap females. That is all I ask. Don't keep ignoring that. So you are a young man? Who would have thought a young man who thinks he has sense would tell an adult to shut up just because he was not put in the spotlight? I am too foolish? Well, that is your opinion it doesn't change me. Abeg, when are we discussing the wrapping part. I hate repeating myself just because you playing ignorant.
All the name calling and tossing around has bored my balls stiff. Young Man woman wrapper grin teach me how to wrap females once and for all.
I don tire for foolishness grin grin
so you're still reading and typing hard?
foolish fowl grin grin
who has time to read the bullshit you wrote grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by delishpot: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dcholeric:

I don tire for foolishness grin grin
so you're still reading and typing hard?
foolish fowl grin grin
who has time to read the bullshit you wrote grin grin

I am reading and typing for sure cool thought I made that clear eon's ago? Please read it and respond asap. Teach me how to wrap females grin grin
Yinmu! Simple thing I ask you to teach me, you dey run around like man wey dem catch "wrapping" his daughter grin
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Dcholeric: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
delishpot:

I am reading and typing for sure cool thought I made that clear eon's ago? Please read it and respond asap. Teach me how to wrap females grin grin
Yinmu! Simple thing I ask you to teach me, you dey run around like man wey dem catch "wrapping" his daughter grin
grin grin grin grin
this is too funny ...I just can't believe how foolish you are .
read it and write back.
let your response be bulky grin
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by delishpot: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dcholeric (:

grin grin grin grin
this is too funny ...I just can't believe how foolish you are .
read it and write back.
let your response be bulky grin

It will be bulky I will read and write for as long as you give me stuff to read and write about. If it calls for bulky response, I would make it bulky if it calls for 1 word I will make it 1 word . I can't help not reading and writing back.Thanks for your understanding grin

At least it keeps you happy and gives you a reason to come on NL cool tell me you not looking forward to my reply?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Dcholeric: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
delishpot:

It will be bulky I will read and write for as long as you give me stuff to read and write about. If it calls for bulky response, I would make it bulky if it calls for 1 word I will make it 1 word . I can't help not reading and writing back.Thanks for your understanding grin

At least it keeps you happy and gives you a reason to come on NL cool tell me you not looking forward to my reply?
fool ....it isn't lengthy
type again .....
but read these words first foolish sick fowl married to a statue ..grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by khome(f): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
domchike:
YOU LOOK 15 how re u
15? Thanks to pancake powder... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by delishpot: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Dcholeric:

fool ....it isn't lengthy
type again .....
but read these words first foolish sick fowl married to a statue ..grin grin grin grin grin

È no pain me. LOL. I will comment and there is nothing you nor your village People can do abourit!! grin cool

I have read those words, make no sense in my majestic opinion.

You still did not teach me how to wrap women. When will the lesson start? Woman wrapper. You just dey use style avoid that one ba? grin bla bla bla bla bla not lengthy enough, bla bla bla married a statue, bla bla bla old unmarried woman grin grin better old and unmarried than to be unhappiliy married to a street fighter jagunlabi , virtuous women raper oh sorry "wraper" Like you. Your wife would do better marrying a dog in your place. A female dog o. At least she can sell the pups and use the money to better her life. cool

I don tell you say me, I love to read and reply you. No shaking.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Dcholeric: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2017
delishpot:

È no pain me. LOL. I will comment and there is nothing you nor your village People can do abourit!! grin cool

I have read those words, make no sense in my majestic opinion.

You still did not teach me how to wrap women. When will the lesson start? Woman wrapper. You just dey use style avoid that one ba? grin bla bla bla bla bla not lengthy enough, bla bla bla married a statue, bla bla bla old unmarried woman grin grin better old and unmarried than to be unhappiliy married to a street fighter jagunlabi , virtuous women raper oh sorry "wraper" Like you. Your wife would do better marrying a dog in your place. A female dog o. At least she can sell the pups and use the money to better her life. cool

I don tell you say me, I love to read and reply you. No shaking.
fool you're taking too much time to respond.
I know for a married woman who has so much time to spend here "she must be an outstanding fool" grin grin .
your foolishness is legendary.
you're a legend in foolery .
bitch ....I am beginning to suspect you collect #100 for a round of sex...I am not sure you have a family to attend to grin grin.
read and reply (make sure it's lengthy it helps me not to even recognize a word in it before reply ) grin
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by deolurexy1(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2017
janellemonae:

WTF?? Did u just use the word love? Arent u a sick bastard?

Dt girl has bn damaged forever and ur here sympathizing wt a sick man. He MUST be put away so he doesnt molest another minor. Nonsense.
You haven't heard about genetic attraction between female children and thier dad's? It may not be the case here but it happens, female children become sexually attracted to dad in some rare cases. Now I know you'll say if that happened where is the discretion from t man? Then I will be the wrong person to answer that.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by delishpot: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Dcholeric:

fool you're taking too much time to respond.
I know for a married woman who has so much time to spend here "she must be an outstanding fool" grin grin .
your foolishness is legendary.
you're a legend in foolery .
bitch ....I am beginning to suspect you collect #100 for a round of sex...I am not sure you have a family to attend to grin grin.
read and reply (make sure it's lengthy it helps me not to even recognize a word in it before reply ) grin

#100 for a round? Heck!!!! I did not know I could make that much sha...... I have been giving sex for free shocked shocked Mogbe o grin grin grin so From marrying a statue, you have decided that I have no family?
Anyhoe thanks for the heads up, I will collect money for sex from today.

Those women you wrap, did you lure them with #100 you seem to know a few things about pricing prostitut€$ cool

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Daeylar(f): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
So op deactivated. No update anymore.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sanpipita(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
deolurexy1:

You haven't heard about genetic attraction between female children and thier dad's? It may not be the case here but it happens, female children become sexually attracted to dad in some rare cases. Now I know you'll say if that happened where is the discretion from t man? Then I will be the wrong person to answer that.

GSA actually exists between other family members too especially between cousins meeting themselves a first time, and you are right in some cases father and daughter can grow sexual bond.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by mafolayomi(f): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Putting him behind bars will have effects on the child. Who will take care of her?
The mother!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by izzou(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Daeylar:
So op deactivated. No update anymore.

sad sad
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Daeylar(f): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by ifyalways(f): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Why did the OP deactivate undecided
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sisisioge: 4:52am On Nov 21, 2017
ifyalways:
Why did the OP deactivate undecided

I saw your comment and ran in thinking you would have gotten to the root of the matter...whew, the guy left us hanging. I guess he got scared. The matter is seriously serious.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by maclatunji: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2017
I was going to ask why the OP deactivated his account too, probably got threatened.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by ifyalways(f): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2017
sisisioge:

I saw your comment and ran in thinking you would have gotten to the root of the matter...whew, the guy left us hanging. I guess he got scared. The matter is seriously serious.
Either that or it was all lies undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by thesuave10(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
selflessmaya:

dude stfu, u never said anything about evidence. u only said u understand OP's dilemma of not wanting to give his friend up. and i asked u what kind of man u are that cutting off ties with a man raping his 13 yr old child presents a moral dilemma to u. take your uneducated deflecting asss away form me, u came at me with insults and a defense to a point u never made in the first place. my point was and is, that a man like u who thinks of protecting his friendship with a man like this is sick in the head... choke on your own sh!t and stop mentioning me

You dumb ass bîtch again undecided
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by shayomicheal7(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.
please report with immediate effect you can save another soul through that
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Iretee: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
THIS IS A SENSITIVE CASE, MOST MATTERS ARE NON JUST AS EASY AS IT SEEMS.... GOD PUT YOU IN THAT POSITION FOR A PURPOSE HANDLE IT WISDOM SO THE GIRL IS NOT STUNTMAN. CALL YOUR FRIEND PRIVATELY AND WON HIM SERIOUSLY, TELL THE GIRL TO REPORT IS HE EVER MAKE ANY ADVANCE ON HER TO TELL YOU..... FOR NOW DON'T DESTROY YOUR FRIEND HOME
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Sexyliciousbri: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please take police men there and arrest that useless man, don't just arrest him, make sure he spend the rest of his life in jail for abusing the poor little girl, people like him should not leave to see the light of the next day
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by kiddkash(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kai!!! This one tire me like weeeeeettttttiiinnn!!! Haba!!!

Baba; me I'm short of words, I no know Wetin to talk again!!!
Haba=!! No naaa!!!! Noooooooooooo!!!! Kai?!!!!

Oh.... Oboi, u for no make me see this thing na!!! Now I just can't sleep or rest!!! U just spoilt my day bro... Kai!!!

Ohhhhh. God!!!!

Op; Oboi, u no try for spoiling my mood like this..

Can your friend be assassinated? Wouldn't mind paying people to do so.
C. C Golderbottles85
son of a ......
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by frozen70(f): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2020

Bros he is single. The mother of the girl lives in another city. They had the baby out of wedlock.

He is just mad
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Sharonstone7719: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
When they're a whole lot of prostitutes and nymphos out there?...y pick on an innocent lil girl??..what's more terrible is,she's his own biological daughter??...that lil girl is scarred for life,n by someone who's supposed to be her protector n god on earth... ..he needs to b prosecuted n imprisoned

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* / He Started Smuching His Mother When He Was 4yrs Old. True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.