Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Ohsas 18001 & Qms 9001 I.r.c.a Lead Auditor Training In Lagos And Phc - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Ohsas 18001 & Qms 9001 I.r.c.a Lead Auditor Training In Lagos And Phc (286 Views)

Ohsas 18001 & Qms 9001 I.r.c.a Lead Auditor Training In Lagos And Phc / Ohsas 18001 & Qms 9001 I.r.c.a Lead Auditor Training In Lagos And Phc / OHSAS 18001 & QMS 9001 I.R.C.A Lead Auditor Training- Novelle Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ohsas 18001 & Qms 9001 I.r.c.a Lead Auditor Training In Lagos And Phc by Novelle: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
The word IRCA is an acronym for International Register of Certificated Auditors. IRCA is the UK certification body for prospective auditors in Health and safety management (OHSAS); quality management system (QMS); and environmental management system (EMS). IRCA lead auditing certification courses are aimed at testing if you have or can have the required knowledge and skills either through work experience, training and audit experience, to Plan and organise an audit of a management system (MS).

Lead Auditor Training: Novelle Center is a lead auditing training center in Nigeria approved center under GTACS to offer the OHSAS 18001 & QMS 9001 ISO certification courses. QMS 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training and certification course sets out the criteria for a quality management system. It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.

The QMS 9001:2015 certification course for intending Lead Auditors by IRCA UK will help you to continually monitor and manage quality across all operations. As the world’s most widely recognized quality management standard, it outlines ways to achieve, as well as benchmark, consistent performance and service.

Training Date:

04th December, 2017 - 8th December, 2017.

Course Duration:

The IRCA OHSAS 18001 ISO Certification training course lasts for 5 days. On completion of the training you are required to seat for the exams immediately (i.e. on the 5th day). Exams lasts for 2 hours (theory exam). All training runs from Monday to Friday. No weekend options. After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the seal of an IRCA certified QMS 9001 Lead Auditor.

Training Cost:

This course costs (NGN 165,000). This fee covers your training, course materials, lunch, examination, certification.

Instalment payment plan: You can start the training by paying N100,000 of the fee. And pay the balance of N65,000 to get your result. You are given your course material after first payment.

Training locations:

• PH office: Suite 21 Opus plaza, 21 Afam street behind Fruit Garden off Kaduna Street. Dline Port Harcourt.

• Lagos Address: 3rd Floor, AA Plaza, 2 Akin Osiyemi Street of Allen Avenue Ikeja

Enquiries:
You can make enquiries about registration by visiting our website: www.novellecenter.com or www.novellecenter.com/quick-fact/ or www.novellecenter.com/contact/

or calling our corporate office on the following numbers 09030589313, 09084766905

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Online Training,corporate Training By Realtime Working Faculty | Apex / Ms Dotnet(.net) Hands-on Online Training By Certified Corporate Professionals | / Free Online Oil And Gas Course By Smart And Skilled Associates Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.