Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos (72820 Views)

New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Felixalex(m): 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with Robert Mugabe!

The Lord of Daniel, Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego will see Robert Mugabe through the fiery furnace set by enemies of Zimbabwe.

Evil shall not prevail,
Terror shall not triumph.
But may this be the case of the dullard Buhari.

Never again will I be swayed like I almost was with Libya's Gaddafi
So, I still stand with Robert Mugabe.
Zimbabwe shall remain great!

Nawa
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by itchie: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Lord of Daniel, Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego will see Robert Mugabe through the fiery furnace set by enemies of Zimbabwe.

Evil shall not prevail,

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
I just want to know the secret behind his strength at such an old age....... angry
Na wickedness. Haven't you noticed how evil makes some people extra strong?
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Arysexy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
obafemee80:
Coolheaded Military..
Unlike.... grin

D zoo military

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Abelinodcap(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
He should go rest
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Pray(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Evil shall not prevail,

You sef, to write rubbish no dey taya you?!?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by femi4: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
sapientia:
I do not like Mugabe but I can never support military intervention.

Maybe tomorrow, this army chief will turn to civilian yo contest just like Buhari.. After trucating a democratic process.
in fact the best democratic process

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by lebete3000: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
yeyerolling:
Grace Eleribu mugabe is d root cause of this tin

she's not even in the meeting sef.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by nengibo: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Evil shall not prevail,

May you become a Billionaire in Zimbabwean dollars

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by IYANGBALI: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Samusu:
The old ancestor looked sick sef

Uncle and Lalasticlala was spotted here too
lala is a very weekend man
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by monaPhilz: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=Dongreat post=62441344]

You are now becoming irritating. Too much of everything is bad. At first it was fun but now you making no sense and despite typing in English, all what I and many see is undiluted gibberish.
It’s good to act funny but tone it down. Worse is you are always among first 3 commenter so I guess you are probably a kid who got loads of time at hand or a jobless youth who is so depressed and frustrated that he/she find solace in acting buffoonery.

I am certain I speak for a lot of Nairalanders and if anyone encourages you to continue then they own see you for your true nature: A depressed clown who has a failed life and find serenity in a faceless forum where no one knows if it’s actually a He, a She or a Hemaphrodite.[see finish ���]
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by IYANGBALI: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Abelinodcap:
He should go rest
no mind am,him dey do like sey the country na him private company
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by origima: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
The military will treat him with carefulness. We are Africans and respects our Ancestors with passion. But for the ancestor, he will remain defiant until he is appeased. As far am concerning, I doubt if the god knows she he is currently and have nothing to loose
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by castrokins(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mugabe Is A Strong Fella. Whatever Keeps Him Standing At 93 Is Strong.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by IYANGBALI: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mopolchi:
Mugabe can't be removed from office.
says who?is he God
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Abagworo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Evil shall not prevail,

Never again will I be swayed like I almost was with the ousting of Libya's Gaddafi

I'm glad seeing a rational African.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by chosengocap: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dongreat:

You are now becoming irritating. Too much of everything is bad. At first it was fun but now you making no sense and despite typing in English, all what I and many see is undiluted gibberish.
It’s good to act funny but tone it down. Worse is you are always among first 3 commenter so I guess you are probably a kid who got loads of time at hand or a jobless youth who is so depressed and frustrated that he/she find solace in acting buffoonery.

I am certain I speak for a lot of Nairalanders and if anyone encourages you to continue then they own see you for your true nature: A depressed clown who has a failed life and find serenity in a faceless forum where no one knows if it’s actually a He, a She or a Hemaphrodite.
Bullshit! He just aired his opinion why attack him. Who now is the frustrated goon?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by akanbiaa(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
It's not easy to just do away with the bringer of Independence of a Nation

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by origima: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Evil shall not prevail,

Never again will I be swayed like I almost was with the ousting of Libya's Gaddafi

Am afraid some nairalanders are ghost....abeg make I no talk the thing wey dey mind
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Ejemehn(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Evil shall not prevail,

Do you have sense at all?

Abi you're thinking with your anus?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Veeflow(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
I wished obasanjo continued like this man sha. I so much love baba.. Where is Libya today after Gaddafi. Where is Nigeria after voting for change?? Is this a coup ? No. Mugabe knows the game..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by enonche85(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
HAH:
I stand with Mugabe

Say no to military rule, Africa is now matured enough for democracy, as the worst democracy is better than the best military rule.

The military is not taking over. They just want him to remove him and install a transition govt that will conduct election for them.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by maxwell767(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin Statistics shows that number of people active online has reduced due to epidemic glo network.... grin

Bwt: So na glo 85% of Nairalanders dy use shocked
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Caseless: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
I'm just happy to see this.
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by enonche85(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dongreat:

I am certain I speak for a lot of Nairalanders and if anyone encourages you to continue then they own see you for your true nature: A depressed clown who has a failed life and find serenity in a faceless forum where no one knows if it’s actually a He, a She or a Hemaphrodite.

The idiot just want to be quoted. By best way to handle him is to ignore his posts whenever u see them.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by origima: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
maxwell767:
grin Statistics shows that number of people active online has reduced due to epidemic glo network.... grin

Bwt: So na glo 85% of Nairalanders dy use shocked

U are highly spiritual

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by soberdrunk(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ishilove:

Na wickedness. Haven't you noticed how evil makes some people extra strong?

For real? I need to increase my evil......
Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by enonche85(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
sapientia:
I do not like Mugabe but I can never support military intervention.

Maybe tomorrow, this army chief will turn to civilian yo contest just like Buhari.. After trucating a democratic process.

Truncating a democratic process u say?...

A process that he has lasted 37yrs on, then sacked his VP to create easy path for his arrogant wife to takeover from him, is that the 'democratic process' u mean?.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by Deo1986(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
I support this coup only if a democratic process is going to take place...please our eyes were opened when gaddafi was ousted from power.. Zimbabweans should be contented with the devil they know o .... Just passing by.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA / Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them / Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.