Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Quit Football To Concentrate On My “berbeque And Beer” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Quit Football To Concentrate On My “berbeque And Beer” (903 Views)

Man City are the 5th club in English league football to win 3 titles in a row / Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do... / Hull City Ryan Mason May Have To Quit Football After Collision With Gary Cahill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Quit Football To Concentrate On My “berbeque And Beer” by cheapgoals(m): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
The Italian international forward who played in La Liga, Premier League, and Seria A, is currently the lead singer of a band and he claims he quit football in 2016 so he could eat more grill sustenance (Barbeque) and drink more beer.

The 31-year-old striker scored four goals in 14 appearances for Italy and three of in 13 caps amid an unsuccessful spell with EPL side Southampton in 2013, in the wake of arriving for £13m. He returned to Italy in 2014, on loan at Juventus, after a training ground beat down with the Saints captain at the time, Jose Fonte.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/i-quit-football-to-concentrate-on-my-berbeque-and-beer-osvaldo/
Re: I Quit Football To Concentrate On My “berbeque And Beer” by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Life is short don't waste. Enjoy it man nobody knows when he or she will go six feet

(1) (Reply)

Saturday Odds Of 2. (bet9ja) / M / Neymar Happy To Avoid Super Eagles In 2018 World Cup Group Stages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.