Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (59616 Views)

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Glo Claims She Communicates With Ghosts On Daily Basis / Facebook User Christy Glo Claims She Communicates With Ghosts.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Xeedorf: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
JIN IN ACTIONS.. BECAREFUL!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by davillian(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Commander in chief of statues communicates with Ghost too.
The evidence were the wireless slaps.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Scammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by sergio16: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Pls can u tell dem to help me with sure 100 odds? Am seriously broke...... SMH
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by realKosiEric(f): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
That's nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by cheapgoal: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
sexybbstar comes to mind
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by tintingz(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
She maybe suffering from schizophrenia or she's just lying, all what she need is to proof it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by begge: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
pls wat did the ur ghost said it will happen to jubril b4 2019?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Spatta: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Witches are becoming brazen and bold, they have twitter handle, Facebook accounts, Yahoo mail and Instagram,
somehow they want the rest of the human society to accept their norms and absorb it

Imagine one who speak to ghost everyday

How else can you describe such an one?

she is obviously looking for those to initiate in her coven of darkness

It is might be a reality to speak with ghost, but it is not an acceptable human lifestyle

why marketing Demon ism on social media

Satan walking boldfaced on earth with his many agents

they all started with gay, Bisexeual, homosexuals, atheist , feminist and now one Talking to ghost on daily basis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by ezewealth(m): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
If only this gal dey leave for my side, I go dey give am games make she dey predict for me. No time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by remigiusizunna(m): 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
its either she is a ghost or she is broke and want to defraud people who would soon start calling her to help them communicate their ancestors

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
when next you see the ghost snap selfie with them and post to us....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by IYANGBALI: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
I have a feeling that lala is a ghost

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by psalmhorah(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
and u are even telling us!!!
Go to prayer city ..
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by erico2k2(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
tintingz:
She maybe suffering from schizophrenia or she's just lying, all what she need is to proof it.
It has been scientifically proven ghost do exist and can be contacted.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by iferuth: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Optimist1998:
Most likely schizophrenia, see a psychiatrist and stop bragging about it.
are u a psychiatric student, u jux reminded me of my mental health in nursing...
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by tintingz(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
erico2k2:

It has been scientifically proven ghost do exist and can be contacted.
Pseudo-scientific you mean?

There are some phenomenal that's not yet understood by we humans and it doesn't mean it's a conscious entity (ghost).
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by micflo28(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
She is not alone in this, US witnesses lots of paranormal activities and professionals who communicate with ghosts are hired to help the troubled ones transit to eternity and find peace.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by erico2k2(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
tintingz:

There are some phenomenal that's not yet understood by we humans and it doesn't mean it's a conscious entity (ghost).
Ever been to the tower of London? or heard of it? heard of a live show called hunted?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by lazygal: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
tintingz:

I don't like you but this is a fact ....there are still mysteries that yet to be explained.. Such as a person dying yet be discovered some where else leading a normal life even having kids

How ever issue of ghosts ,I don't believe
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by oloriadejoke(f): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Can someone pls show her yaba left before it get out of hand,truly many are mad but few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by donkaz2(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
u better speak with a ghost and get me 100 good odds from betnaija or 5fixed matches inshort i will marry u with ur ghost thing
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by erico2k2(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
micflo28:
She is not alone in this, US witnesses lots of paranormal activities and professionals who communicate with ghosts are hired to help the troubled ones transit to eternity and find peace.
SOme people actually think its a Joke,Scientist have been able to test and record activities of ghost long time ago, its not even new.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by tintingz(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
erico2k2:

Ever been to the tower of London? or heard of it? heard of a live show called hunted?
They're fake, pseudo-scientific like I said.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by tintingz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
lazygal:

I don't like you but this is a fact ....there are still mysteries that yet to be explained.. Such as a person dying yet be discovered some where else leading a normal life even having kids

How ever issue of ghosts ,I don't believe
Why don't you like me. cheesy

Anyways, you're talking about reincarnation (Akudaya in Yoruba), this is the most unrealistic thing without no evidence and some people believe in this, I wish I believe we can reincarnate but there's no evidence to this.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by erico2k2(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
tintingz:
They're fake, pseudo-scientific like I said.
Well I have been to one of them, you aint obviosly.Ghost is real.In Africa we tend to put religion in front when the people who brought these religion know the truth about issues like this.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by contactikenna(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
I wanna know why she is tying towel...do u have to be naked to hear the ghost

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by lazygal: 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
tintingz:
Why don't you like me. cheesy

Anyways, you're talking about reincarnation (Akudaya in Yoruba), this is the most unrealistic thing without no evidence and some people believe in this, I wish I believe we can reincarnate but there's no evidence to this.

I never believed in it too..till it cane close to home
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by tintingz(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
erico2k2:

Well I have been to one of them, you aint obviosly.Ghost is real.In Africa we tend to put religion in front when the people who brought these religion know the truth about issues like this.
There's no evidence for a conscious spirit, people experience this but they can't be proving just some pseudo-scientific stuff. I won't discard your experience and I won't take you serious till you show evidence.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by ghostofsparta(m): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
The only ghosts I see are those in the shell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by Blissbeatz(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Werey re o... Wetin person no go see for see naija.... Tomao mrnin i dey go Canada
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often by erico2k2(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
tintingz:
There's no evidence for a conscious spirit, people experience this but they can't be proving just some pseudo-scientific stuff. I won't discard your experience and I won't take you serious till you show evidence.
Ok, if you ready and U are strong willed, I can teach you on waht to do.can you make a Night vision google of any sort?
heard of these guys ? Pamela Robinette, and Aaron Robinette, and Alan Mee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amorc Is Not A Cult / See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos / Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.