Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) (1059 Views)

Despite Her Critics, Bbnaija Tacha Is Seen Showing Off Full Breasts Wit No Bra / Maria Reveals Where She Got Her Nigerian Accent / “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) by Sylverly(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Juliana olayode popularly known as "Toyo baby" of the popular TV series (Jennifer's diary) in her book revealed how depressed she was, following the controversy that trailed her confessing she was a virgin on few live TV programmes she was featured ,when she wasn't.
She stated in her new book "Rebirth" that she got lambasted mostly on nairaland, in her own words "ripped apart", which almost threw her into a state of depression. I have to say this book is a must read. At the same time, I plead with my fellow nairalanders to minimize our level of savagery, criticism and bad mouthing grin
Your words could make one commit suicide..
Here, is a screen grab from her book rebirth.

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
shocked

We don't criticize, we tell the ugly truth.
Toyo Baby is a nobody.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) by Daeylar(f): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
Drama queen seeking for attention as usual.
I couldn't go out to eat indeed.
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Can someone put a picture up so I can put a face to the name?
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) by makydebbie(f): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Honestly, nairalanders no get chill. grin
Shout out to dem savage lords. grin
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ooo so they do log into nairaland oya nw I no go pay house rent again nairaland is my new home. Hope Peter and Paul do log in too
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) by Evablizin(f): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin

So is she a nairaland member or guest?
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) by Sylverly(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Daeylar:
Drama queen seeking for attention as usual.
I couldn't go out to eat indeed.
That is so unfair.. I think you should read her book, you will understand more
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin
We help. Not destroy.
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) by Sylverly(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
Ooo so they do log into nairaland oya nw I no go pay house rent again nairaland is my new home. Hope Peter and Paul do log in too
lol.. I was really surprised when I saw it ooo
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sylverly:
lol.. I was really surprised when I saw it ooo
grin na to d talk my mind for every post ai
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) by Sylverly(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
grin na to d talk my mind for every post ai
no carry yourself go bubu matter ooo.. Before dm knack you head for kirikiri grin
Re: Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) by victoronyekwelu(m): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2017
Sylverly:
no carry yourself go bubu matter ooo.. Before dm knack you head for kirikiri grin
grin
Sylverly:
haba boss

(1) (Reply)

Meet Kayode, Bbnaija’s Alleged Cameraman (photos) / My Love For Cartoons.. Am I Alone? / Where To Find Adult Education In Lagos Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.