Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) (41664 Views)

Accidental Brother (book One) / Amaka The Lesbian.. / My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Goldenprinz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Jadedgrace98:
*catwalks into thread*
yeah, I'm so glad to see your lovely faces...lol, I really can't see a face actually.
So if u've been following my page on Facebook, you'll be reading the time of our lives, there.
I have decided to extend the copies to thirty people cause people are still sending mails.
So there is still space oh.
Send asap.
Okay, today will be the rounding off of this lovely story. All readers commenters and my dear friends. Thank you for sticking with me, I hope I wasn't too boring sha.
Okay, I'll be starting a new story, peeps on Facebook were already informed, damn...wish u knew well just like the Facebook page abeg.
So I would like to use the medium to thank favch, Oly23,blessedgold,Adepet222,nimat158,Chigold121,ayaobaidowu, genius43,Michelle55,bummybummy,chisiudeh,FortunateB, imranMotunrayo,iambijo, saraphina, t1976, rchilee, AryEmber, Honeydawealth, MhizSuccess, Hantonia, Nuellaluv...hey abeg let me get my list please.
Okay and everyone else reading or have read this story. And one guy that said my story was lit...hmm your life shall be lit...lol okay then.
A new story, interactive sessions, heart to heart, tomorrow, so I hope u guys got that.
The story has a matter that concerns us all wherever we are so pack yourself and take a sit.
Thank u so much you guys are so good here on NL.
please I need your email
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Eight years down the line
"Mum, where is the jam?" Sophia almost fell from the stool she climbed to reach the high pantry.
"Esther, what is your problem? Why are you shouting this early morning for jam? What of Chris and John, why didn't you ask them." Sophia bombarded her with questions while she tried to balance herself on the stool.
"Don't shout at my sweetheart like that." Dan came in, holding his system in his hands as he hugged their little four year old daughter.
"Sorry oh, sweetheart and sugarlungs abeg, she wants me to fall and break my spine cause of jam." she said, ignoring the puppy eyes Esther gave her dad.
"Really? Esther apologize to your mom now, and let me get you the jam, is that okay sweetie." Dan said, as he dropped the laptop on the kitchen table and went to the fridge to get the jam.
"Mommy am sorry." she said sorrowfully, while taking a peek at her dad.
"Is alright, well I wanted to deny you your share of chocolate but your sweetie father has intervened." she said, as she almost laughed at Dan who picked the jar of durian instead of orange jam, and licked it. His face was sour looking and he spat in the sink.
"Daddy is eww, mommy daddy is eww." Esther said as she scrunched up her face in disgust.
"You heard her, your darling said you are eww, why spit in the sink then?" Sophia asked as she gave him water to wash his mouth and a spoon of honey, before cleaning up the spittle.
They were interrupted by the arrival of Chris and Eva Prescott, Eva was Ness and Elliot Prescott first daughter, she was eleven years.
"Hey, Mr Ani." she said as she sat at the kitchen table, she was fiddling with the table cloth.
"How are you Eva? You look great today." Dan answered with a wink, he didn't catch Chris' glare.
"Thanks Mr Ani, Aunty Sophia my mom said that I should stay here over the weekend cause Aunty Gina will be travelling soon." she turned her attention to Sophia, who was serving the breakfast.
"Ness and Elliot's wanderlust doesn't surprise me again, you are welcome anytime darling. Chris show her the room she normally sleeps in and stop staring at her like you and your dad are fighting over her abeg." she said as she caught both her husband and son unawares. With a huge blush and murmuring Chris left there, his secret was exposed.
Sophia shook her head, who was this boy think he's hiding from, since when Eva was born, they all showered her with attention because of the negative circumstances around her.
More worse than the baby mama episode sef.
With all these thoughts and a naughty smile on her lips, she placed the food on her table.
"What is making you laugh?" Dan asked as he took his coffee cup from her.
"none of your business, eat your food." she answered, as she ate her fried eggs.
"Really because Boma came over to drop some good news." he gave her side glance.
"Dont you dare keep that from me?" she said threatening him playfully.
"Or you will do what..." Dan asked her as he drank his coffee.
"Never mind. But I know when to act..." Sophia said as she ate.
"Okay, he said, you should be going to Abuja for the presidential dinner, you were given an OON award." Dan gave up, he knew she could take the matter to the other room.
"Really, wow I saw it in my mail and thought someone was playing a prank on me, So are you coming with me?" she said, as she eyed him.
"Hmm, I dont know yet, let me check my schedule then." Dan said as he shrugged of course he was going, with an over achiever wife like Sophia, he was used to going to award ceremonies with her.
"You know I love you so much." she said , as she stood.
Dan ignored her and continued his work, "Follow me now, I'll be lonely and Nana and my mom can take care of the children." she saw the small smile playing on his lips.
"Okay, we'll go together, but how about a getaway?" he concurred.
"Leave that to me, thank you so much honey. I'll make sure you enjoy every bit of it." she said as she kissed him.
THE END
yawn, this lovey lovey is too much jare. I lost the manuscripts for the story I wanted to write so I'll be writing a story on Chris and Eva that's why I introduced them.
Lol love u guys sha. U never tire for my matter. Well... See u guys on
"HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH TO FORCED HUSBAND"

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by favch(f): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wow, and they live happily together after
What of d ness baby nama story you wanted writing,

Even thou you went missing you still came back n was up to the task
Following you cus i know know know you r d best bester bestest lol
Ride on bby,
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by FortunateB(f): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wow: Nice ending.

Babe the sky is your starting point, keep it up.

Patiently waiting for the next story.
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by genius43(m): 1:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Nice one OP. We are anticipating more of your stories.
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by itsandi(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Interesting update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Twinkle004(f): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jadedgrace98 Abeg ooooo,all the promo you have been doing, I am not aware. I just saw them now. Hope is not too late for mine own. annistz.aa@gmail.com. thanks

And they live happily after. Kudos dear
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Hantonia(f): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
wow nyc one op
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by peluhmii(f): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
nice write-up and beautiful ending[sup][/sup]
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by Warfibabe(f): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2017
niceee...... im now beginning to understand the Sophia and chris story..
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by grace66: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
nice story
this is my email plz am interested in a PDF copy graceomojola66@gmail.com
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by emilykang(f): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
why dont you post chapter 7
itsandi:
Interesting update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by WHOcarex: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nice b
Re: Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) by victoria2000(f): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jxt came accross dz story,grace u are a wow,one million kisses,u were short nd concise,i love it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Life Of A Unilag Student / 10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.