Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Do Muslims Give Offerings\tithe In Mosque? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Muslims Give Offerings\tithe In Mosque? (3842 Views)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Tithe In The New Testament: Who's Wrong Between Daddy Freeze & Nigerian Pastors? / Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Muslims Give Offerings\tithe In Mosque? by anyimontana(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
To b frank,i don't really have any Muslim friends here in naija,except my ex class mates abroad,..had so many questions I want to ask them back them,but I dint want them to misunderstand me anyways,..pls my Muslim brothers n sis in d house,hope u don't mind clearing some stuffs for me..
* do u guys give offerings\tithe wen u go to mosque just like Christians do?
*do u sing praises\worship to Allah just like Christians sing to God?
* do female Muslims bow down(not sure what u call it) during prayers just like the males do?.
...abeg I luv matured response, cos I know say children haa taken over dis forum real bad..
Thnx
Re: Do Muslims Give Offerings\tithe In Mosque? by 1Sharon(f): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bump
Re: Do Muslims Give Offerings\tithe In Mosque? by Brock1: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2019
anyimontana:
To b frank,i don't really have any Muslim friends here in naija,except my ex class mates abroad,..had so many questions I want to ask them back them,but I dint want them to misunderstand me anyways,..pls my Muslim brothers n sis in d house,hope u don't mind clearing some stuffs for me..
* do u guys give offerings\tithe wen u go to mosque just like Christians do?
*do u sing praises\worship to Allah just like Christians sing to God?
* do female Muslims bow down(not sure what u call it) during prayers just like the males do?.
...abeg I luv matured response, cos I know say children haa taken over dis forum real bad..
Thnx

They don't pay tithes and offering but they do give zakkat once in a year.. They don't give in mosque like we do in churches, and they are prospering and helping their fellow Muslim's a lot unlike Christians that av been giving and no much love and support among dem.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Give Offerings\tithe In Mosque? by CodeTemplar: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2019
Brock1:

They don't pay tithes and offering but they do give zakkat once in a year.. They don't give in mosque like we do in churches, and they are prospering and helping their fellow Muslim's a lot unlike Christians that av been giving and no much love and support among dem.
You don't mean it!
Re: Do Muslims Give Offerings\tithe In Mosque? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2019
Islam is theocratic. It mostly funded by government. Government funded religions are easily corrupted

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Give Offerings\tithe In Mosque? by Auki: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2019
1.do u guys give offerings\tithe wen u go to mosque just like Christians do?

No tithe. We are encourage to give charity and Zakka(compulsory charity). The recipient of Zakkat are explicitly stated in the Holy Quran: They are:

1Poor indigent.

2. The needy,someone who is in difficulty.

3. New Muslims and friends of the Muslim community.

5. Those in bondage (slaves and captives.)

6. The debt-ridden.

7. In the cause of God.

8. The wayfarer, meaning those who are stranded or traveling with few resources.

2. U sing praises\worship to Allah just like Christians sing to God?

Response: No singing, dancing or clapping of Hands.
We recite Holy Quran, Pray five times a day and do zikr(remember Allah)

3. Do female Muslims bow down?

Male and Female both bow and prostrate in Prayer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem / End-time Bible Teaching: Why We Must Watch / Leadership Training Programme At R.c.c.g Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.