Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices (5767 Views)

Harbinger Doors And Furniture / Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House / Affordable Furnitures And Interior Fittings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices by larimo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2010
Fellow Nairalanders,

Is there any in the house who can supply at reasonable rates the following quality materials? Does any one in the house as well know the prices of these materials?

I will need the following prices:

Kitchen wall tiles (2 kitchens)

Bathroom wall tiles (10 bathrooms)

Floor tiles (10 rooms, nigerian, brazil, Spanish, Italian) including the anti-slip tiles for bathrooms. Granite/Marble??

Kitchen sink (2 units)

WC (8, Twyford or better)

WashHand basin (8, Twyford or better)

Bathtub (8 units)

Enclosed shower (2 units)

Interior doors (PVC or other quality ones not as expensive as PVCs’, 40, 900mm x 2100mm)

Security doors (6, 900mm x 2100mm)

Aluminium windows (56, 750mm by 1500mm, 1500mm by 1500mm, 750mm by 1025mm)

You can kindly send your prices to moyakhil at yahoo dot com as well as your phone number. The job is at Ajah and am based in Lagos.

Thank you.
Re: Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices by larimo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2010
Anybody?

Your input will be highly appreciated!
Re: Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices by larimo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
Helloooooo!!!!
Re: Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices by adebaxton(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
May i ask if you only need the price or someone who is into this field that can handle this project.
I am a Building Contractor and i am into all aspect of indoor and outdoor works.
Are you interested in us working for you or just need the estimates only.
Re: Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices by plumbcare: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2010
I've sent you a mail.
Re: Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices by larimo(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2010
@adebaxton, its a project i am doing now. my own project. so if you are interested in supplying at acceptable rates, why not?

@plumbcare, tank you, but i cant see your mail. pls resend to moyakhil@yahoo.com.
Re: Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices by adebaxton(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2010
I have sent you the quotations.
Re: Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices by larimo(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2010
adebaxton:

I have sent you the quotations.

thank you. will check it out,

plumbcare:

I've sent you a mail.

have you resent the mail??
Re: Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices by omododo: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders,

I also need someone to quote for the following at reasonable rates.

Kitchen wall tiles (1 kitchens)

Bathroom wall tiles (2 bathrooms)

Floor tiles (6 rooms)

anti-slip tiles for bathrooms. Granite/Marble??

Kitchen sink (1 unit)

WC (3, Twyford or better)

WashHand basin (3, Twyford or better)

Enclosed shower (2 units)

6 Interior doors (not an expensive ones )

Security doors (2)

You can kindly send your prices to olabakare2001@yahoo.com as well as your phone number. your prompt response will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices by dalof2000: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Nairalanders, any seller or supplier of building materials in the house, I will also need the quote for plumbing materials
4 kitchen sinks with 2 bowls
12 pedestal wash hand basins
12 toilet seat & tank ( W/C )
8 shower trays.
email me at Ojibodu@gmail.com, thanks
Re: Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices by topsy23: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
I can give you the quotation of the plumbing materials provided that the job is going to be given to us. Am into Electrical and Mechanical design and installations
my e-mail address is ababatope2003@yahoo.com or atope23@live.co.uk
08033643191 or 08051750560

thanks
Re: Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices by topsy23: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
larimo: @adebaxton, its a project i am doing now. my own project. so if you are interested in supplying at acceptable rates, why not?

@plumbcare, tank you, but i cant see your mail. pls resend to moyakhil@yahoo.com.

your email is not going. can u send me a mail to ababatope2003@yahoo.com
Re: Bathroom Fittings, Tiles, Doors And Windows Prices by topsy23: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
For Electrical Design And Installation that meet IEE standard and Maintenance:
-Preparation of bill of Engineering Evaluation and Measurement also known as BOQ
-Conduit system of wiring
-Surface Wiring
-Trunking system of wiring
-Change-over panel
-Electrical panel
-Isolators
-Cables
Electrical wiring accessories e.g switches and sockets of any type etc

PLUMBING
-Water closet, wash hand basin, Installation of tanks, Water treatment plant, borehole

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Email; atope23@live.co.uk or ababatope2003@yahoo.com
Pin: 28F558FE

(1) (Reply)

Twin Duplex For Sale At Osborne Estate Ikoyi Lagos. Reach Me: 08033970354 / Luxury 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow By ADRON HOMES & PROPERTIES / Cost Of Rent In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.