Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message (4056 Views)

Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha / Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by Swizbank: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
BUHARI AND HIS APC SHOULD RESPECT THE OBI OF ONITSHA FOR NOT BEEN A SYCOPHANT LIKE EBONYI COUNCIL OF ELDERS.

"So I just finished reading the press statement issued by APC,Anambra.

In it, the party is castigating the Obi of Onitsha for failing to leave his base to meet with Buhari at the state capital. The Obi had insisted that Buhari should visit him in his palace instead.

Please note that the royal father is not refusing to meet Buhari. He is merely asking to meet him in his palace.

I don't know why any son of the soil should encourage the desecration of his own royal stool because of politics.

When Buhari visits Sokoto, he does not send for the Sultan of Sokoto. He goes to his palace to pay homage.

You don't go to Osun and send for the Oni of Ife. You seek him out to pay homage.

Not just here.

You don't go to England and send for the Queen to come and see you. Donald Trump was in Japan recently. He didn't send for the Emperor. He went to his palace to pay homage.

Royal fathers/mothers are the custodians of their domains. That is why they are universally respected.

Why should the case of the Obi of Onitsha be different? Can Buhari go to Edo and send someone to call the Oba of Benin for him? Why can't he accord same respect to a royal father of the East?

The hatred and disdain that Buhari has for that part of the country is well known. What I don't understand is why any son of the soil should egg him on. "

Aniefiok Udoabasi

Copied from Victor Attah Uyeh Awangane

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by Mrjo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
So, they want to use him for campaing, that man is wise

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
When Buhari visits Sokoto, he does not send for the Sultan of Sokoto. He goes to his palace to pay homage.

My respect Sir. @ObiofOnitsha. cool

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by Kachifo3: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Long live the king HRM IGWE ALFRED NNAEMKA ACHEBE. AGBOGIDI, a first class monarch East of the Niger. Others are village heads..

Buhari remember the road to se since 2015 because election is around the corner. We will shock him on Saturday.. Anuofia..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by Ojiofor: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Obi of Onitsha is not a hungry king and he deserves respect.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by sdindan: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Cry cry APC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by Jirate(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Buhari visited Edo State when the present Oba was still a Crown Prince waiting to ascend the Throne, He went to Visit him in his Ediaken Palace not far from where I live.
www.nairaland.com/3333917/buhari-visits-crown-prince-benin
Now, he is visiting Anambra state for the same purpose of Campaigning and He want a whole Obi of Onitsha to come and meet him at the Airport. What an Insult.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by legitnow: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
MOFO!

IGBO LEADERS ARE ALL MOFO.

OBI OF ONITSHA WAS AGAINST IPOB AND PRO-NIGERIA.

THAT MEANS HE IS A FULANI SLAVE.

WHAT IS WRONG IN MASTER EXPECTING SLAVE TO COME AND CARRY HIS LUGGAGES FROM THE AIRPORT?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by legitnow: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
BUHARI HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED YET, HE IS STILL GATHERING THE SLAVES.

ONCE HE IS SUCCESSFUL IN GATHERING THE IGBO SLAVE, THAT ARE INSTALLED AS IGBO LEADERS.

BUHARI WILL PLAY THEM A SONG AND THEY MUST DANCE.

NDI ZUZU! NDIIGBO NDI ZUZU!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
The organisers of the trip, not the Obi of Onitsha or President Buhari are to blame.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by Willy7(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
This is wrong on all side, very wrong. PMB didn't do well and the organisers are more to blame. They are all egg heads for trying to desecrate the stool of Obi of Onitsha. I salute the Obi of Onitsha. He is truly a rare gem. That's integrity.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by rozay12345: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
The APC Chairman should be banished from Igbo Land for desecrating the tool of a revered Obi of Onitsha, The King is just an occupant of the throne, the throne itself is an institution that represents the people's past, present and future aspirations. The same Buhari who refused to visit the Obi of Onitsha would surprisingly visit him in his campaign trail come next year, the president should rather apologize to the King.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by tsdarkside(m): 12:38am On Nov 17, 2017
here we go again....trying to make a drama out of what some people said...

wait a minute....i tut that animal from london was your king....?....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by Isoko1stSon(m): 12:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Bhuari is an Idiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by tsdarkside(m): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

Too Early to be High on Cow Dung

and you,Too Early to be talking rubbish....

you ignored your king for soo long...some of you even saying he is not important and have no power over igbos....

now una dey spew rubbish....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:48am On Nov 17, 2017
Okorocha for carry his own king to go airport

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by tsdarkside(m): 12:50am On Nov 17, 2017
and i dont even know were this nonesense comes from...apc never annouced that they invited obi of onitsha or even say they will visit him....

apc didnt say anything about obi of onitsha before going to the yeast....sooo,were does this rumour come from??...

i suspect its ipob online propaganda like the vaccination....

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by tsdarkside(m): 12:55am On Nov 17, 2017
Swizbank:
BUHARI AND HIS APC SHOULD RESPECT THE OBI OF ONITSHA FOR NOT BEEN A SYCOPHANT LIKE EBONYI COUNCIL OF ELDERS.

"So I just finished reading the press statement issued by APC,Anambra.

In it, the party is castigating the Obi of Onitsha for failing to leave his base to meet with Buhari at the state capital. The Obi had insisted that Buhari should visit him in his palace instead.

Please note that the royal father is not refusing to meet Buhari. He is merely asking to meet him in his palace.

I don't know why any son of the soil should encourage the desecration of his own royal stool because of politics.

You don't go to Osun and send for the Oni of Ife. You seek him out to pay homage.

Not just here.

You don't go to England and send for the Queen to come and see you. Donald Trump was in Japan recently. He didn't send for the Emperor. He went to his palace to pay homage.

Royal fathers/mothers are the custodians of their domains. That is why they are universally respected.

Why should the case of the Obi of Onitsha be different? Can Buhari go to Edo and send someone to call the Oba of Benin for him? Why can't he accord same respect to a royal father of the East?

The hatred and disdain that Buhari has for that part of the country is well known. What I don't understand is why any son of the soil should egg him on. "

Aniefiok Udoabasi

Copied from Victor Attah Uyeh Awangane

i was awaiting the statement from obi of onitsha,not something you picked up online....
Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by AskProf: 1:24am On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:
and i dont even know were this nonesense comes from...apc never annouced that they invited obi of onitsha or even say they will visit him....

apc didnt say anything about obi of onitsha before going to the yeast....sooo,were does this rumour come from??...

i suspect its ipob online propaganda like the vaccination....

Really?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by tsdarkside(m): 2:07am On Nov 17, 2017
AskProf:

Really?

i said i suspect.....even a northern governor bowed down to obi of onitsha....i suspect its ipob propanganda like the monkeypox vaccination....
Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by ImperialYoruba: 2:30am On Nov 17, 2017
There is only one king over Igbo. No other king is recognized beside this one. Nwafor be warned!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 17, 2017
Obi of onisha is a man, not just a man, but a man with balls and gut!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by totorimi: 5:51am On Nov 17, 2017
Someday all so called igbo traditional rulers will be like this great and bold Igwe. They will understand that money is not everything but the man in you.

The Obi of Onitsha kingdom is in no small measure less than the emir of kano, olu of warri, or obong of Calabar or ooni of Ife. So why won't bubu pay homage to the Obi instead he wants the Obi to come to him, tufiakwa, aru. It is safriledge and an abomination.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by Danladi7: 6:56am On Nov 17, 2017
Buhari should have gone to meet him in his palace not other way round!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2017
Obi of Onitsha, the hamlet prince. The campaign manager for APGA, traditional division.

Why does he want respect, when he does not nothing to earn it.

Are you comparing the Obi of Onitsha to the Oba of Benin, the Sultan of Sokoto or the Obong.

Shoe get size now. Obi of Onitsha cannot influence anybody in Onitsha and IPOB prooved it.

So wether we respect him or not, he can't do anything to hurt APC.

Suddenly, Ibo land hold their hamlet prince's in high esteem. Bad joke.
Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2017
TheCabal:
Obi of Onitsha, the hamlet prince. The campaign manager for APGA, traditional division.

Why does he want respect, when he does not nothing to earn it.

Are you comparing the Obi of Onitsha to the Oba of Benin, the Sultan of Sokoto or the Obong.

Shoe get size now. Obi of Onitsha cannot influence anybody in Onitsha and IPOB prooved it.

So wether we respect him or not, he can't do anything to hurt APC.

Suddenly, Ibo land hold their hamlet prince's in high esteem. Bad joke.
Keep ranting,apc paid agent,just keep ranting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by deomelo: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Freeking Igbos.

Always crying and playing victim over the dumbest nonsense.

Who gives a shit about some village square chief.
Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by ivandragon: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2017
pmb's croakers are really demented...

even simple issues that should be reasoned logically is beyond them...

I guess to support a useless person like pmb, you must lose all sense of rationality...
Re: Buhari Visit: Obi Of Onitsha Releases Message by 9inches(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
LONG LIVE AGBOGIDI !!!

(1) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. / Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election / Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.