Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court (38344 Views)

Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces / IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. / 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2017
With all the glaring evidence??

Chineke! You are merciful.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by secpowell: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Oga keep quite and go back to primary school. You murdered English.
whateverkay:
grin kanu and his father go tey for buratai dungeon. No one fights the federal government and win. We warned you people but you dared the country. Enjoy the consequences

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Asbaba(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2017
gidgiddy:

The part that matters is that they said they never even went there in the first place to even get to the part of anyone throwing anything at them
they never said they didn't went there. they follow a loaded truck of ammunition and bomb which lead them to Kanu's house and on their way they call for reinforcement. you no get eyes to read and everything you go dey say na Buhari.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by ayzTIGER: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2017
Plusstreet:
pls the legal team should be mindful and take note of the alleged imported weapons from turkey else they load some in truck and present. We must see the James bond driver, truck and weapons.
No sane man will import pump action to fight men wielding ak 47. Even at that they have already accused IPOB of importing those pumps. Lies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by PHILipu1(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2017
rifasenate11:

can you listen to yourself the people threw things at them and they open fire on them.. you should speak like a civilized person at times. what do people do when they protest, even in Nigerian Army there are rules of engagement and everyone knows that unless the enemy has a gun and his aiming at you. that's the basic rules of engagement. Nigerian army only knows how to shoot at unarmed civilians. simple truth you cannot speak.
Are you this dumb?
So,it's only with gun that somebody can kill you?
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by AnodaIT(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2017
I won't be surprised if the military deny this tomorrow.
It's almost like a tradition now for APC government

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Yesbody: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2017
He should Neva be found again
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by FarahAideed: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2017
Alexrayz:

Don't just jump into conclusion if indeed they took him u think they won't be video proof as regard that trust how one of Kanu aim was to show the world how degrading the Nigerian govt is and also u think any igbo man present within the locality will just sit down and watch soldiers taking him away just like dat it could just be a grand plan by either parties and which ever truly was involve I must say I duff my cap for ur ingenuity

Stop all this nonsense please , Kanu was taken away by the military 100 percent , even from the distortion on Buratais talk you will know...So despite the military surrounding Kanus compound a truck driver attempted to smuggle arma into the compound and lit up the arms yet the military did not fire any shot? Oh boy recieve sense because i dont want to believe you have low IQ ooo

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by eodavids(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

how can they accuse the army??....as if they can win a case against a army of a nation...they said they dont have it in their custody...period.....just give the money already and end the case of cownunu....

Bros, do not be delighted in celebrating the hullabaloo orchestrated by the Kanu/Army issue.

Every matter that goes to the Court of record, like the very one in issue here, must be used to establish a precedent which guides courts on how to go about similar matter that may arise subsequently.

If the Army tell lie and get away with it in this case; or if Kanu's lawyers tell lie and get away with it in this matter; whichever way, a precedent will be established to guide the court on future matters with similar ingredients.

AS AN UMPIRE, THE COURT MUST ASCERTAIN THE FACT(S) AND SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT BECAUSE TUE WILL LIKELY CONTINUE TO BE LEGAL ISSUES INVOLVING THE N.A AND CIVILIANS, EVEN WHEN "KANU v. N.A" IS FORGOTTEN.

IT MAY AFFECT YOU IN THE FUTURE, SO, SUPPORT JUSTICE FOR POSTERITY SAKE, DON'T BE OCCUPIED BY YOUR HATE FOR KANU.

THANKS

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by ArchangeLucifer: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside is sarrki and he has shown again that he is an extremely stupid creature.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Tonytonic(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Who is deceiving who.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by FarahAideed: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:
how can you ask the army to produce kanu??...this doesnt make sense....

what??....you just say the army has that animal and the deal is done?...which type of weak lawyers you people have sef??...

which type of weak argument is that??....

the army says they dont know were your pet is......what now??....

You are being shallow , one day Buratai will produce Kanu dead or alive..this delay will just last as long as the govt so dont decieve him please
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Nightwolf1: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2017
The criminal buratai and stark illiterate buhari should provide kanu ASAP

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by ONYII4TRUT: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:
how can you ask the army to produce kanu??...this doesnt make sense....

what??....you just say the army has that animal and the deal is done?...which type of weak lawyers you people have sef??...

which type of weak argument is that??....

the army says they dont know were your pet is......what now??....

you are shameless.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by FarahAideed: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

how can they accuse the army??....as if they can win a case against a army of a nation...they said they dont have it in their custody...period.....just give the money already and end the case of cownunu....

Shallowness at its peak like I said both Zaria massacre and Kanus death will definitely envelope Buratai in the next 4 years max ..the shame will be on him and that surname forever
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by phreakabit(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2017
perez100:
Several explosions in the compound and the building did not go down?

The guy na Aboki, its allowed. Their brains can not process high capacity data.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by FarahAideed: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Our soldiers sef, they should have killed more of those brainwashed miscreants and we will have less miscreants to tackle now.
Dare any armed soldier tomorrow if na your papa born you

Something tell me you will be killed by injustice is care is not taken Sir ..be careful

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by greatermax77(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2017
Why do talk like a kid
The video of the evasion is every where & will be produce at the right time.
Do u know hate can make one not reason straight?
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by PointB: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:
why the hell did you people throw things at them...??...i knew that day that ipob was finished when i saw the video....

and the army even made their own short version that they used in court....now,ipob is a terrorits group....

una can forget it that nigeria will remove that tag....

You and I know that the Army would be very stupid to make this kind of argument. Thepolice know how to handle this. It's a crime to shoot protesters anywhere in the world, even if they throw sticks!
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by PointB: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2017
Buratai has him.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Boyooosa(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2017
As far as am concerned, the two camps are trading prevarication or hiding the truth. They both employed lies as their messiah. Firstly, why is KANU being addressed as applicant in this case? Can an invisible or unavailable person apply for his own case also claiming to be under hostage or even suspiciously dead? I didn't get that right.
Reasonably, I think the last person that saw KANU should be able to confirm his whereabouts or probably make available substantial or leading information to his whereabouts; in the first statement released by kanu's lawyers and his other reps, they claimed he and Hus father were found missen after the September 14 NA raid or invasion, this indicates that, he was with his father when the ugly event took place.
Thereafter, the lawyer came on board to speak on behalf of Kanu's father, that the NA should provide his sons. The big question here is that, did the lawyer ask from kanu's father the whereabouts of his son? When he asked him, what did he tell him because he has not mentioned anything about that since these issues are unfolding?
Then NA, just only one question, the arm laden truck you guys 'hot' chased like James Bond or Jason Stanton, did you eventually arrest the vehicle, where (in Kanu's house), where are the pictures of the exhibit biko?
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by emiright(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2017
where is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Alexrayz(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2017
FarahAideed:

Stop all this nonsense please , Kanu was taken away by the military 100 percent , even from the distortion on Buratais talk you will know...So despite the military surrounding Kanus compound a truck driver attempted to smuggle arma into the compound and lit up the arms yet the military did not fire any shot? Oh boy recieve sense because i dont want to believe you have low IQ ooo

U with greater IQ than that of Einstein u where there abi u saw them carry him into the truck u receive sense and stop beating ur chest over '' they say this they say that''
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Levinelsonbob(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2017
The problem with liars is that they tend to forget the earlier lies they have told to betray their follies with subsequent contradictory statements.

I thought this same Nigerian army said that they were just passing and the IPOB started throwing stones and pebbles at them which warranted their revenge in facing them with their military might. How has the story changed to that of chasing a truck loaded with ammunitions which barricaded their stop and search operation. And on chasing this ghost truck that has never been mentioned throughout this whole saga but only to be remembered now, the dastardly act of impunity against the sanctity of human life was carried out.

Is Nigeria so inconsequential and lawless that it's security agencies trample on the rights of her citizens without reason. And only cook up unconnected stories to keep up with their impunity?

How long shall our courts remain adamant to the truth just to honour powers that be?

Do not kill the truth to make me a liar. The aura of truths shall always unmask the conspiracies of lies. Only time remains true judge

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2017
hahahahahahahaha why is he vibrating , see lies, these people are olodo in lying

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by ehissi(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

lie or not...you yourself have no prove to debunk them....

the last we know is people throwing things at the military....even video prove....una case don pass normality....

Bros do they have proof of the vehicle they chased? Even pictorial evidence? Or the ammunition seizes?

At least, the lawyers have proof that they denied entering the house at all based on a press statement officially released by the Nigerian army, before they came to trial. Statement they even released to international news media like CNN and BBC.

So to even say this one in court now, is a big blow to the political capital of the government of the day internationally and will put suspicion in the heart of any judge.

Forget Oooooh! Nigeria army don buy market.

Watch! Very soon, Buratai will be sent home....his has become heavy baggage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by FarahAideed: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2017
Alexrayz:

U with greater IQ than that of Einstein u where there abi u saw them carry him into the truck u receive sense and stop beating ur chest over '' they say this they say that''

Since you dont want to have sense enjoy Sir ..BTW how is ur toyota
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Ferguson0709: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Kanu should show up now. I thought he said he’s declaring war on Nigeria and yet he’s running.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by TGaines: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Big and Fat Lies by Nigeria soldier

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by sholla20(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2017
But then,while all the shooting were happening as alledged by ipob lawyer,where were the BSS biafra security service men, I thought their duty is to protect their father from any kind of battle,or were they just decieving themselves with the proclaimed BSS?
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by sholla20(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2017
TGaines:
Big and Fat Lies by Nigeria soldier
the point is, you can't win a nation's military with such coward displays from kanu,these things take years to build,you don't just wake up and threaten the military and president when you don't even have back up.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by guru90: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2017
SpComedy:
I dey shame for this country..... Tufaikwa

My Brother.... I shame pass u self..... because our stupid leaders no get shame at all....

Biafra must surely stand!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' / Tonye Cole Returns To School At NIPSS (Photos) / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.