Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:18 PM

What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog (4035 Views)

Cost Of Hosting A Website Getting Hundreds Of Millions Of Pageviews Monthly?? / The Cost Of Hosting A Blog / 6-disadvantages Of Hosting Your Website Locally In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by collinslinkis(m): 12:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Pls guys I am a newbie in blogging, I jst wanno no the benefits of hosting a blog or website if u have any info to share pls do thanks
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by manofnoble(m): 1:32am On Nov 17, 2017
if you are hosting your lblog by your self you wil have full control of your blog you will not be scared that someone will block you

and you can read HOW TO ENABLE WEB PUSH NOTIFICATION ON YOUR BLOG WITH PUSH ENGAGE FREE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2017
I come in Peace
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2017
Take a look at my new blog and see how sweet it is to host yha blog yourself
http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by siraj1402(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2017
I Wish to have a blog. Can someone help?
Sell your bitcoin and iTune gift card at a surprise price.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by BruncleZuma: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2017
If you copy and paste long enough you'd end up as rich as Linda Ikeji

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by unnamebo: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2017
OK

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by philcz(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2017
BruncleZuma:
If you copy and paste long enough you'd end up as rich as Linda Ikeji

grin grin grin grin
Why didn't you copy and paste too to end up rich. tongue
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by Philtrik(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2017
When you host your blog, you'll have full control to do and undo. A Self-hosted blog is easily customizable.
Incase you are looking for where to host your blog you can host with WeboHost - https://webohost.com.ng
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by BruncleZuma: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2017
philcz:

I don't lie for a living bro now take your anguiliformed fingers off of my mention.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by Psalmpy(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2017
The benefits of hosting a blog is that you will have unlimited access to do anything on your own website , the features that you will enjoy will increase especially if you use WordPress to build the website, unlike Free platforms that have limited features
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by correctguy101(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2017
philcz:
Ah, ai doh die grin

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by Philtrik(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2017
siraj1402:
I Wish to have a blog. Can someone help?
Sell your bitcoin and iTune gift card at a surprise price.
Buy a a hosting account and domain from https://webohost.com.ng and then install WordPress from your Control panel. You can use any theme to beautiful your blog.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2017
We are really working on our Barbecue blog. We've started posting topics on there but yet to launch it to the public.
It is really coming out good but it will be welcome to get a professional touch on it.

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature...
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by philcz(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2017
BruncleZuma:

I don't lie for a living bro now take your anguiliformed fingers off of my mention.
Quit with the big words bro. It doesn't prove you're intelligent. Have a nice day
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by akeentech(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2017
My blog AKEENTECH is hosted free for life
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by RapportNaija(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2017
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by echepops(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Hey buddy, here's just an advice. Don't go into blogging because you hear there are some people making millions from it. Firstly, you gotta have the passion for it. Once you got this, the determination and motivation will come in and you start achieving your goals...

Check out my blog guys https://stephenechefu..com

Make it your homepage!

#StephenEchefuBlog
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by ibietela2(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2017
You have control of your content
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by BruncleZuma: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2017
philcz:
Quit with the big words bro. It doesn't prove you're intelligent. Have a nice day

The onus is on you kiddo now go play with your ilk grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by Webman007: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2017
Many....
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by philcz(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2017
BruncleZuma:

The onus is on you kiddo now go play with your ilk grin grin grin
Coming from a kiddo like you it's really hilarious
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by Brownville007: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2017
manofnoble:
if you are hosting your lblog by your self you wil have full control of your blog you will not be scared that someone will block you

and you can read HOW TO ENABLE WEB PUSH NOTIFICATION ON YOUR BLOG WITH PUSH ENGAGE FREE

Why are you junketeering btwn capital letters and small letters in your blog. Who does that. Proof read your posts before publishing bro
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by dataking: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Brownville007:

Why are you junketeering btwn capital letters and small letters in your blog. Who does that. Proof read your posts before publishing bro

You are jobless
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by Dzeimzb: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2017
dataking:

You are jobless

Employ me please since your brain is on holiday . Idiot
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by Rimsd(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2017
niqqaclaimz:
Take a look at my new blog and see how sweet it is to host yha blog yourself
http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng/

wow your blog is cool, buh how can one own a blog? [i][/i]lifting weight since 5?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by niqqaclaimz(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2017
Rimsd:

wow your blog is cool, buh how can one own a blog? [i][/i]lifting weight since 5?
CAN HELP YOU own one.MSG ME ON MY MAIL ON Niqqadaniel@gmail.com...
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2017
All about domain and webhosting http://domaindome.org

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Megamag Wordpress Theme Free? / Website Reviews, Anyone? / Freelance Website Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.