Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (56551 Views)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by shaybebaby(f): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Nothing heartbreaking to see here. This is some "how Stella got her groove back" ish. cool
She looks happier post divorce and oppressed pre divorce.

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Before you go into marriage, pray, ask God. Prepare spiritually, financially, emotionally and be matured. God's plan is not divorce for God hates it when people separates.
Divorce doesn't make you more beautiful rather it makes you incomplete. You were joined to a person before and both of you became one so what happens when one splits into two. They become incomplete.
No joy in divorce, prayerfully work out your marriage. may God help us

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by morereb10: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2017
divorce is now a thing

hmmm sha baba
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2017
There is no difference... she just became a who.re after divorce.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2017
And never a single divorce reported ON ALL the weddings we cater for as a barbecue outfit and we pray non will be reported forever.

Moral: Manna Barbecue and Grills is built on the SOLID foundation.
Divorce will never be known to y'all!
And they live happily ever after will end your stories.

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature...
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by maleekfrenzy(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2017
Nice ass
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by creatorsverse(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2017
After she have drained the poor man riches y won't she look beautiful after divorce....foolish woman
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:
Before you go into marriage, pray, ask God. Prepare spiritually, financially, emotionally and be matured. God's plan is not divorce for God hates when people separates.
Divorce doesn't make you more beautiful rather it makes you incomplete. You were joined to a person before and both of you became one so what happens when one splits into two. They become incomplete.
No joy in divorce, prayerfully work out your marriage. may God help us

why are you guys pained over another person's divorce? talmbout how is isn't complete nonsense

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Dinobagio29: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by ibabz(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2017
Who's this one fooling? Are you saying these 2 pics are the same person?
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by tosyne2much(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2017
[i] This generation is finished..

I pity the ladies that will be led astray by this aftermath picture of divorce
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by ariklawani(f): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2017
myboy2010:
trying to proof that her divorce was right.... I m pretty sure the husband will look like a 20 years old boy now
Shut up,u don't know what pple go thru in an abusive, and troubled unions... is like being in hell.some men are just impossible. this is pictures of a woman,that was homely .but maybe took for granted.am talking frm experience. don't say what u don't know.especially if u have never being married.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by ariklawani(f): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2017
So funny and heartbreaking to hear or read foolish comments about marriage or broken homes frm pple who has never being married b4.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by cashkid: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Maybe there won't be a divorce if she had dressed well for her husband, na now eyes open, too late

Hmnnnnn......wise words!!!!
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

why are you guys pained over another person's divorce? talmbout how is isn't complete nonsense
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined to his wife and the two shall become one flesh. Marriage has a spiritual implication. If you know your marriage may not last, do not marry.
You may not understand it unless you experience it. And don't be deceived by those who claim to be happier after divorce.
Why I am bothered is because as God hates it I hate it also and I must do all it takes to fight divorce.
Stay blessed
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by ariklawani(f): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2017
shegzan:
I guess she's feigning happiness... She looks better now tho!!
Marriage without happiness is hell
she's so happy. just like me.

4 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by fellom(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Yes oooo but not for senior women if she is below 30years its if not i pity her oooo
iambijo:
It's so sweet to be independant
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by SoaringLife01: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2017
Who is she fooling?
In the first picture,she look like someone going to church.Of which the dressing is very okay for church service.
The second picture is more of social outing.
So it is now an in thing to celebrate divorce.
Okamuka@yahoo.com.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

[s]For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined to his wife and the two shall become one flesh. Marriage has a spiritual implication. If you know your marriage may not last, do not marry.
You may not understand it unless you experience it. And don't be deceived by those who claim to be happier after divorce.
Why I am bothered is because as God hates it I hate it also and I must do all it takes to fight divorce.
Stay blessed[/s]

we do not all suscribe to your religion you hear?

some people are actually happier after they leave stressful, abusive spouses.

4 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Wesely01(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Maybe there won't be a divorce if she had dressed well for her husband, na now eyes open, too late

That’s not true, she would been dressing pretty ok , the stress the guy put her through made her look like that. I have female friends with same stories and now they her slay moms, after their divorce looking more beautiful and classy.

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by mpowa(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2017
Adaowerri111:

She Only put on her former Single and Seriously Searching Uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Now she is dressed like she is back in the market. Na so you suppose dey look before.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by sholajigga(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Most men are doom trying to ruin the lives of women so glad she realise that life isn't all about being married........ go celebrate your freedom sis

One word for you; “Nuisance”.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2017
ariklawani:
Shut up,u don't know what pple go thru in an abusive, and troubled unions... is like being in hell.some men are just impossible. this is pictures of a woman,that was homely .but maybe took for granted.am talking frm experience. don't say what u don't know.especially if u have never being married.
Don't be bitter about your experience. There is no bad marriage, it is the people in it who have issues. If you want to know how marriage should be run, go back to the one who made marriage.
There are principles you must follow like the wife been submissive to the husband and the husband loving the wife as Christ loved the church. What if your partner doesn't know or fear God? You just do what the Bible says and you will surely win him over.

Every marriage has a foundation. My question is are you building on the foundation of the word of God?
May God help you and heal you from within. Amen
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by mpowa(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

we do not all suscribe to your religion you hear?

some people are actually happier after they leave stressful, abusive spouses.
But marriage don't have to be stressful and abusive, that's why you should do your homework before marriage.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by iita: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2017
There is nothing wrong with this. She just got rebranded because she has gone back to the market. gbam!!!
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by mpowa(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Most men are doom trying to ruin the lives of women so glad she realise that life isn't all about being married........ go celebrate your freedom sis
Your philosophy determines what you get in any relationship, many are enjoying bliss, even in marriage.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by JKisOK(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2017
It is hard to be judgemental. But look at the lines on the face. In the second picture, she looks more stressed and the smile appears forced. In the first, she looks more relaxed, more beautiful even. In picture one, she looks younger -although we do not know the time lag between the two pictures. Nothing is good about divorce, except where there has been physical violence and it will save a life.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Temidayo9(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2017
The obvious difference is not now Madam, in your later life
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2017
mpowa:

But marriage don't have to be stressful and abusive, that's why you should do your homework before marriage.

But people lie, cheat and change. tommorrow is unknown. life is full of uncertainties.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by dacanv(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2017
So what's the difference? She bought a car?
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by psalmhorah(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.