Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy (17569 Views)

Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) / How 2 BSU Students Drowned In Benue River. Photos / PHOTO: Young Girl Rejected By Catholic School For Refusing To Shave Her Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by Ramseygodwin(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2017
OK we know
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by pharigoldltd: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2017
It has come to the notice of Management of Benue State University, Makurdi, that someone or a group that is out to cause mischief has pasted a notice at the main entrance gate into the university directing all male students "wearing thick beards on their faces...to shave without option".

So, School Management is not aware?

Apply for University of Edinburgh Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2018/2019 for study in Scotland
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by babatonetric: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2017
Am sure a bittered student who's babe was snatched by one of the bearded gang member pasted those circulars. Must have pained the guy so much eh.
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by dee02(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Better cause I can't imagine my younger bro shaving his beards before going to school

You are on every thread on this forum.
Do you need a job?

1 Like

Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by jericco1(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2017
someone cannot keep beards again. abeg I just start to dey keep. make dem lockup o
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by netflicks(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Na that goaty dey rain now.. grin. but my own no gree come out... cry
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by Fatherly: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2017
I heard some months back in eket akwa ibom state that SARS police men were shaving people with that kind of beard and tatoo with cutlass.
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by ouzo1(m): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Better cause I can't imagine my younger bro shaving his beards before going to school

U base in Makurdi?
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
So you be Benuelite??
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by dabeto: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2017
Gang beard is about promotion of ISIS, Boko Haram and the likes.
You have the right to your beard. tongue
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by odehaj: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
how bear epp your brother?
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2017
#FearTheBeard
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2017
Na person way beard gang done snatch him babe past that notice grin grin
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by jubrealguy(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Beards that I'm still looking for
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by Danladi7: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2017
I see the hand of the Aba made jews and IPOB terrorists
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by IYANGBALI: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2017
What I have on my pusssy is more than beards
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by bleskid: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
your brother there
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by Ochinex(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:

You mean your younger brother..

Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
biacan how you
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by caesarsconcept(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2017
I'm very sure that the person that's misinforming the public ghat no sing beard #beardgang #touchingmybeard
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by biacan(f): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
biacan how you
fyn you surely having a nice time
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by DonAdejo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by DonAdejo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Sorry, is that your younger brother @your DP?
Re: Ignore Notice To Shave Beards - BSU Management Reacts To Beards Controversy by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2017
biacan:
fyn you surely having a nice time
yh i think so, how was your night

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Lecturer Harasses You (Female Students) / Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB / Delta Government Closes Arise And Shine Nursery & Primary School In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.