Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President (25610 Views)

Why Buhari Made A U-turn On Legislators’ Jumbo Pay – Presidency / "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna / How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by Paperwhite(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2017
Government filled of lies,lies,lies and liars who lie shamelessly without shame.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by Nevee: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2017
You two have how many aides again?
Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by 1miccza: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2017
I hope the president also made him to take half of the kickbacks

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by Spanner4(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2017
Let me come and be going.......ayaff heard

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by Lexusgs430: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
When you're ready to speak the truth just give me a call

When they call you, kindly inform me the contents of the discussion.....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by lazygal: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:

I believe you are in the mood for jokes this morning or simply being silly

No mad man can accuse osibanjo of lies or corruption .
Silly girl
Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by biacan(f): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2017
lazygal:

I believe you are in the mood for jokes this morning or simply being silly

No mad man can accuse osibanjo of lies or corruption .
Silly girl
lazygal osibanjo has failed everyone including his family members ever since he start taken direction from apc

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by asawanathegreat(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2017
Wayo pastor as naija VP

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by afoltundeseun(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2017
Somebody tell the VP to STFU and LMAO (Leave Me Alone Ode)

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2017
Nbote:
D volume of d lies being generated by dis govt daily is enough to provide uninterrupted power supply for Africa as a whole... D small respect I have for d VP as a Pastor is fading faster dan make up on a gals face

Very true. This kind of lies contributes to global warming.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by StankovicEgeni(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2017
It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that you are a king of mendacity !

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by MrXlim5618: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2017
madridguy:
PMB/PYO till 2023

Something is wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by Fhowe: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2017
Flyingngel:
This man is really taking us for a ride.
I JUST TIRE MAKE BABA TALK ANOTHER THING YOU TAKE HALF OF YOUR SALARY AND YOU GET ESTACODE FOR YOUR OVERSEAS INDEFINITE TRIPS WITH YOUR STAFF MEMBERS MAKE THESE PEOPLE NO LET US VEX OOO

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by spafu(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2017
Mufasa27:
Zombie way na one way
Joro ja ajoro.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by aolawale025: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2017
As an executive(governor or president) in nigeria, the salary means next to nothing. There are countless allowances and expense heads

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by Mufasa27(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2017
spafu:

Joro ja ajoro.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by itsandi(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2017
Good people. How considerate of them! grin
Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by desmond2pk: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2017
This people don start campaign again ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by IYANGBALI: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Uncle tell us another story

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by ashjay001(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Mufasa27:

LOL I was just singing my favorite fela hit grin you might want to listen to it, it was released around 76/77 I really think u need to listen to the song and thank me later.

Go and die

(same song, different stanzatongue)
Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by madridguy(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Take your drugs then tongue

MrXlim5618:

Something is wrong with you.
Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by IYANGBALI: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2017
itsandi:
Good people. How considerate of them! grin
I go wound you o

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by icon8: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Mufasa27:

Zombie way na one way

Joro jara joro...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by 8stargeneral: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Apc,always talkn trash.wch kind part be dis!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by Mufasa27(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2017
ashjay001:

Go and die

(same song, different stanzatongue)
The song isn't for your likes, how old are you Let me guess 19 grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by BanevsJoker(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
It's unfortunate how people like this are justifying atheism. Imagine you were planning to become a Christian, only to discover that this serial liar claims to be a Senior Pastor in a popular church.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2017
whats salary where estacode and allowances dey?
u take half allowance?
u take half estacode?
abegi, give dis to small pikin dem.
i no chop

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President by fay39: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2017
thank God you are the President...thank so much our able active vice president may God continue to strengthen you both and bless our dear country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Meets With Leaders Of Arewa, Yoruba And Ohanaeze Youth Groups (PICS) / Anambra State Government Intensifies War Against Agberos (Photos) / Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.