Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Please Help Retrieve My Doc From A Flash Drive - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Retrieve My Doc From A Flash Drive (1079 Views)

How Can Unprotect A Flash Drive / How Do I Convert My Jpg Files To Doc And Pdf. / Problem Opening The Ms Word 2010 File Format - .doc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Retrieve My Doc From A Flash Drive by AirstarKane(f): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2017
Good morning everyone,i need urgent help and i hope to get it here. I have some sets of ms word i have typed overtime on my flash drive and so i was suppose to submit all documents on wednesday urgently as that was the last day of submission. The problem is a virus wiped off d whole documents in the folder of the drive and i need it seriouslym i cant even think of d stress of typing again . Please i beg every computer geeks here if you know how o can retrieve it please. I didnt back up cos i dont own a pc and so i use any pc some good people borrow me per time to time. God bless you and wont put you to shame o.
P S:other document ls in d flash is accessible except for the one i opened to print.Trust me I have tried all means possible till now. I just dont know how and what else to do.
Re: Please Help Retrieve My Doc From A Flash Drive by gmajor10(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2017
It can be retrieved, depends on level of damage. There are special paid software that can help, you can take it computer village to get it retrieved.

AirstarKane:
Good morning everyone,i need urgent help and i hope to get it here. I have some sets of ms word i have typed overtime on my flash drive and so i was suppose to submit all documents on wednesday urgently as that was the last day of submission. The problem is a virus wiped off d whole documents in the folder of the drive and i need it seriouslym i cant even think of d stress of typing again . Please i beg every computer geeks here if you know how o can retrieve it please. I didnt back up cos i dont own a pc and so i use any pc some good people borrow me per time to time. God bless you and wont put you to shame o.
P S:other document ls in d flash is accessible except for the one i opened to print.Trust me I have tried all means possible till now. I just dont know how and what else to do.
Re: Please Help Retrieve My Doc From A Flash Drive by klazbaba(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Please Help Retrieve My Doc From A Flash Drive by philoo(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2017
AirstarKane:

if you haven't tried accessing hidden files option, then whatsapp me for direction....08164477788
Re: Please Help Retrieve My Doc From A Flash Drive by stepup2know: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Simply download Recuva https://www.piriform.com/recuva/download
Scan the drive to recover documents and that settles it
Or you can call me 0.8.0.3.2.8.3.9.5.6.9

(1) (Reply)

Do Need Paystack Payment Integration For Your Website Or Web Application / Saas Startup: What Has Been Your Experience Selling To Institutions In Nigeria?` / It's High Time We Changed Our Mentality For Good!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.