Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court (19106 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by kobo123: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2017
The defamation suit filed by the President/Founder of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman, against Canada-based lady Stephanie Otobo stalled today as the defendant was absent in court.

Suleman filed the lawsuit against 23-year Otobo, after the latter claimed that she was into a romantic relationship with him.

The cleric is seeking N1bn damages for the alleged defamation of his character by Otobo.

But Otobo was absent before Justice Adedayo Oyebanji of the Lagos State High Court in Ikeja, where the matter came up for hearing on Thursday.

She was also not represented by any lawyer.

Suleman’s lawyer, E.L. Akpofure (SAN), said despite being served with court papers and hearing notices, Otobo failed to enter any appearance.

The SAN said though he had already, on behalf of his client, filed an application seeking interlocutory injunction against Otobo, it was unfortunate that the application could not be taken due to Otobo’s absence.

Akpofure said, “My Lord, our motion is very ripe for hearing but sadly, the defendant is not in court, neither is she represented.

“The defendant has refused o enter appearance in this matter despite the fact that she has been duly served with hearing notices.

“I would have said that My Lord should hear the motion, but I suggest that things be done the right way and another hearing notice be reissued to the defendant.”

Justice Oyebanji also noted that though there was proof that Otobo was served with the hearing notice, she did not appear and was not represented.

He, however, said another hearing notice would be issued and served on her, while adjourning the matter until February 7, 2018.

http://news.nollyzone.com/stephanie-otobo-absent-suleman-defamation-lawsuit-hearing-ikeja-lagos-high-court-yesterday/

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by NaijaCelebrity: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by LesbianBoy(m): 9:19am On Nov 17, 2017
Suleman if i were you i will drop this case.

I mean, you have still not told us what your SUV was doing in daniella okeke's compound.

Also stephanie otobo released pictures of you on the bed smiling when she showed you her big brezz! You said its photoshop. There has to be a "real" picture before one can photoshop. You have still not provided the "real" picture grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by mexxmoney: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2017
They go soon use idea die this matter. It's too much bad publicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by BruncleZuma: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Nah So

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
We should be careful in anything God is involved..
This is for the haters....

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Bossontop(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
shocked shocked
Una still dey ontop dis matter??

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Simeony007(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
we shall know it better and better by and by

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
Where is festus keyamo? I guess he has ran away..Where is Elrufia? They have all left their pun! And now Otobo Is alone in the world cos she has been used and dumped.

You can't lie against a man of God and expect not to pay! You must pay!

Suleiman must see to it that a lesson is made out of this girl...so that another nonsense like this would not repeat.

His only crime was speaking against killing of Christians in Kaduna and fulani herdsmen...Zombies were let loose on him..a sarrki or two started attacking the man of God, an hungerbad and an antiwailer plus other children of hate started screaming on the top of their voices...

Look at where we are today...Keyamo has ran away..Otobo is missing...

No matter has far lie travels, it must surely be overtaken by truth...

26 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by diegwu01: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Many people dole out a tenth of their hard earned monthly salary and give to another man who doesn't know them or care about them and yet get stories like this

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by NwaAmaikpe: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
shocked

The true question is, 'who is defaming who?'

He is the one who defamed Stephanie Otobo and tried using his status and the police to harras her but it backfired.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman can deceive the whole world but not me.
He is a fake who should first of all go to Canada and face the lawsuit against him.

His gullible supporters should ask why he hasn't visited Canada or held a program there since the law suit was instituted?

Igbo smoker.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by cescky(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I mean, you have still not told us what your SUV was doing in daniella okeke's compound.

Also stephanie otobo released pictures of you on the bed smiling when she showed you her big brezz! You said its photoshop. There has to be a "real" picture before one can photoshop. You have still not provided the "real" picture grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
undecided

You need a job low lifer

Stanleyelege:
Forgive pastor

She needs to be taught a lesson...The Case doesn't mean she's not forgiven..even Paul prayed that some people whom persecuted him receive full recompense

The World is very very evil these days..One needs to gentle as a dove and wise as a serpent

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Forgive pastor
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by 0temAtum: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
So they expect her to show her face there so that they can nab her again? The wise ones have said, once beaten, twice shy. The last time she was here in naija, Sulemoney and his cronies gripped her and jailed her. Never again, she's wiser now.

BTW, this information goes to all our ladies. Don't go close to your pastors or else you are in the danger of fornicating with them.

Doctufos: Parables of Otem 14:12-19

12. A young girl who is getting too close to a pastor or a priest is like a handful of swallowable food which is getting close to a gullet.
13. And the swallowable food says, the throat cannot draw me in. And within a twinkling of an eye, the food is down the gullet.
14. So shall many young girls go down to pastors and priests of religion. For they shall be impregnated out of their own will.
15. For if the founders of their religions could go down with little girls, how much more shall the pastors and imams and afas do so?
16. Therefore you who is not born yet, I have warned you before you are born, do not go too close to your religious leaders.
17. For you shall be surprised when he shall say, touch my rod and let us play love together.
18. And it shall be hard for you to reject it, for you see him as a man of God when he is not.
19. For God Almighty has no special person as his man. For God is equally concentrated in everyone, but many of you are not aware of it.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Nbote(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
She don run lol.. Where is Keyamo abi what's his name dat was carrying d matter in his head like dandruff before??

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by mez57: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
1 Billion Naira ? grin grin Otobo that cannot even buy plane ticket

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by JohnieWalker12(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
If only our Nigerian buiness center pastors can behave their the pope. Nigeria wouldbhave been a better place. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by tolexy007(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
olosho no go show..

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by ritababe(f): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

shot up that pics was photoshop, if it were real why is she not in court now? and why didn't she take Suleiman to court then?

she's just a fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by BabaCommander: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Otobo better ask Hellrufia to write you a 1bn check. You are a dead meat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Jemerson: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
El -rufai should have represented her

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
It is well.

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by mez57: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
ritababe:

shot up that pics was photoshop, if it were real why is she not in court now? and why didn't she take Suleiman to court then?

she's just a fraud.
You have time to respond to a troll that calls himself LesbianBoy

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by roundman: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Apostle don settle her make she nor ever appear,na just drama be this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by olubabajc(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
There wahala
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by mez57: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
post=62461879:
It is well.

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature...

Is it free?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by Dearlord(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
why should she be present? do you want him to loose the case?

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by mez57: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
roundman:
Apostle don settle her make she nor ever appear,na just drama be this.
Continue!! Accuser of brethren must have something Negative to say

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court by nairavsdollars(f): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
The olosho is a liar

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos) / Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian? / Is It A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.