Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Help On To Score Questionnaire - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help On To Score Questionnaire (1078 Views)

Help On Master Code / Please Help On How To Watch Udemy Offline Videos With Any Video Player / Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On To Score Questionnaire by Domlayomi(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2017
pls what is the best way to score a nutrition knowledge questionnaire. I have a ten yes or no questions asking respondents about there nutritional knowledge. pls I want to know to do the scoring on excel before importing it into spss. I need help on how to no how calculate how many questions each person gets write. the score is over 10, just need a brief explanation on how to go about it. Tnks all
Re: Help On To Score Questionnaire by izzou(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
H

cc: Daeylar
Re: Help On To Score Questionnaire by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Domlayomi:
pls what is the best way to score a nutrition knowledge questionnaire. I have a ten yes or no questions asking respondents about there nutritional knowledge. pls I want to know to do the scoring on excel before importing it into spss. I need help on how to no how calculate how many questions each person gets write. the score is over 10, just need a brief explanation on how to go about it. Tnks all

Use a red pen to mark all the questionnaire . Import the score and variables to excel based on nutritional hygiene. Give score like 2 to 5 marks to those more hygienic

(1) (Reply)

Do Need Paystack Payment Integration For Your Website Or Web Application / AM Investing In Any Interesting IT Business / Git And Github

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.