Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:44 AM

Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (67864 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Explorers(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2017
A mother who posed with 20,000 bees in a unique maternity photo shoot has suffered a still birth.
Emily Mueller, 33, revealed that her baby died in the womb over the weekend.

In a heartbreaking post on her Facebook page, Mueller details everything from when she first suspected there was a problem when she stopped feeling the baby kicking, to the the moment she gave birth surrounded by caring nurses and doctors.

'So many people awaited the arrival of our sweet famous baby who was the star of our wonderful bee maternity photo shoot.

Jesus decided he needed his own beekeeper and took our precious son, Emersyn Jacob, back up to Heaven with him,' Mueller wrote.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5090025/Mom-posed-20-000-BEES-belly-suffers-stillbirth.html

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by madridguy(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Speechless lipsrsealed The whites can be very funny.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Explorers(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2017
The family got to spend a day with the baby boy and took a record of his footprints

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by divinehand2003(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Those bees have poisoned the little baby and killed it. Na who send her?

29 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by nittroboy(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2017
She finally cheesy succeed

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2017
divinehand2003:
DOCTOR

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Spanner4(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2017
kiss
worrisdis

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by mayorkyzo: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2017
Vibration of 20k+ bees might have contributed...just saying..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by dollytino4real(f): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2017
sorry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Sakie: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2017
Chai sooo sad...
Its not easy to carry a child nine months and have a still birth..it's very painful
I remember when I gave birth to my boy in 2016,was in the labour room with another woman who was shy to open her legs.
The midwives were just slapping her thighs anyhow
They knew the baby was nomore but were trying to make her believe the baby was alive hence the slapping.
I didn't know when I started crying forgetting my own pains.was really scared but my mum told me to be strong and keep on praying..thank God for everything
I still feel bad for that lady anytime I remember cos her family said that wasn't the first

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by olasaad(f): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2017
Chai! this is so emotional

2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by WizAkzy: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2017
divinehand2003:

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by TheArchangel(f): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2017
Sakie:
Chai sooo sad...
Its not easy to carry a child nine months and have a still birth..it's very painful
I remember when I gave birth to my boy in 2016,was in the labour room with another woman who was shy to open her legs.
The midwives were just slapping her thighs anyhow
They knew the baby was nomore but were trying to make her believe the baby was alive hence the slapping.
I didn't know when I started crying forgetting my own pains.was really scared but my mum told me to be strong and keep on praying..thank God for everything
I still feel bad for that lady anytime I remember cos her family said that wasn't the first
She is shy to open her legs which may have prolonged the second stage of labour leading to the death of the baby.
I won't slap you during labour....I will never....it is your life and your baby. After proper couselling and education if you continue with the attitude. ..I will get your relatives to sign the CS consent form... no time abeg. Some women can frustrate the life out of you but as a professional some of us still keep cool while some lose it.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Ginaz(f): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2017
TheArchangel:
She is shy to open her legs which may have prolonged the second stage of labour leading to the death of the baby.
I won't slap you during labour....I will never....it is your life and your baby. After proper couselling and education if you continue with the attitude. ..I will get your relatives to sign the CS consent form... no time abeg. Some women can frustrate the life out of you but as a professional some of us still keep cool while some lose it.

Why do they act shy? Because they feel ashamed of displaying their privates? sad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Sakie: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
TheArchangel:
I think the baby died from her womb cos it was looking green.
Those nurses were just wicked

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Khaytunechi: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
kai
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by alexie4real(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
BUT WAIT O....NA WHO COUNT THE BEES

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by TheArchangel(f): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ginaz:

Why do they act shy? Because they feel ashamed of displaying their privates? sad
If women knows how gross that place looks like during delivery they won't be feeling shy at all. argh...With all that gross slimy bloodstained drainage mixed with a baby of about 2-4 kg mass descending from a small opening that you doubt will accommodate it .

Who will even conjure a sexual image in a place filled with all types of machines and monitor beeping and with different types of hospital liquid filling your nose...from dettol, izal, methyl spirit to savlon.
Or is it the pungent and gall wrenching odour of savlon mixed with blood, amniotic fluid and vagi.nal secretions.?

Mothers should just ease off a bit abeg.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by TheArchangel(f): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sakie:

I think the baby died from her womb cos it was looking green.
Those nurses were just wicked
Easy to say when you are on the other side of the fence.
I won't beat you...if push comes to shove as I said earlier it is either CS or I will get you relatives must especially a mum or aister to do the beating for me...I.e... after explaining the situation to them....
I have had a patient's husband and Mum simultaneously opening her legs just for her baby to pass through also with my assistant performing fundal pressure. This happens often and on in many government and poor private hospitals where there is poor antenatal education on preparedness for labour and what to expect.
It is so easy to point fingers.... Do not go to a lousy hospital expecting executive treatment.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Sakie: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
TheArchangel:
Easy to say when you are on the other side of the fence.
I won't beat you...if push comes to shove as I said earlier it is either CS or I will get you relatives must especially a mum or aister to do the beating for me...I.e... after explaining the situation to them....
I have had a patient's husband and Mum simultaneously opening her legs just for her baby to pass through also with my assistant performing fundal pressure. This happens often and on in many government and poor private hospitals where there is poor antenatal education on preparedness for labour and what to expect.
It is so easy to point fingers.... Do not go to a lousy hospital expecting executive treatment.
It was a private hospital and the doctors were nice but those attending to the woman were majorly student nurses
I gave birth through CS though and the doctors that attended to me were nice and comforting alongside the nurses in the theathre with me

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by TheArchangel(f): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sakie:

It was a private hospital and the doctors were nice but those attending to the woman were majorly student nurses
I gave birth through CS though and the doctors that attended to me were nice and comforting alongside the nurses in the theathre with me
What sort of private hospital trains nurses? The hospital in question does it have a School of Nursing or Midwifery attached to it? How many bedded hospital is that? I am trying to discern the calibre of " student nurses " and the type of hospital that can give unqualified personnel unchaperoned access to the labour room. Most of this private hospitals are frout with uneducated, untrained and unqualified personnel that damages the image of legitimate professionals by their unprofessional misconducts.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Belafonte(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Feel bad for her and father of the baby. Hopefully, she gets compensated real quick for her loss.
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by cyber5(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
And this shit kind of funny to me
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Wch kind wahala be this
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by eyinjuege: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
TheArchangel:
If women knows how gross that place looks like during delivery they won't be feeling shy at all. argh...With all that gross slimy bloodstained drainage mixed with a baby of about 2-4 kg mass descending from a small opening that you doubt will accommodate it .

Who will even conjure a sexual image in a place filled with all types of machines and monitor beeping and with different types of hospital liquid filling your nose...from dettol, izal, methyl spirit to savlon.
Or is it the pungent and gall wrenching odour of savlon mixed with blood, amniotic fluid and vagi.nal secretions.?

All the more reason they will feel shy @your first statement. Women have bikini waxes and all sorts just to make sure any part of their body visible is on point.
If they knew their jajina looked nice when pregnant, they would flaunt it. But they know they smell awkward down there in pregnancy, they know they have some kin persistent urine smell from the stress incontinence in pregnancy, some have recurrent UTIs, even some have increased vaginal discharge in pregnancy (which is normal btw) so they know theyre not looking their best in ptegnancy, and would naturally be slightly embarrassed.
The secret and solution lies with the health care providers. Do you make them feel at ease? Make them feel its all normal and subsequently make them feel comfortable in their own bodies?
Some of us dont send and would open yansh yakata for vaginal examinations, but some women are more reserved.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by TheArchangel(f): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
eyinjuege:

All the more reason they will feel shy @your first statement. Women have bikini waxes and all sorts just to make sure any part of their body visible is on point.
If they knew their jajina looked Behind when pregnant, they would flaunt it. But they know they smell awkward down there in pregnancy, they know they have some kin persistent urine smell from the stress incontinence in pregnancy, some have recurrent UTIs, even some have increased vaginal discharge in pregnancy (which is normal btw) so they know theyre not looking their best in ptegnancy, and would naturally be slightly embarrassed.
The secret and solution lies with the health care providers. Do you make them feel at ease? Make them feel its all normal and subsequently make them feel comfortable in their own bodies?
Some of us dont send and would open yansh yakata for vaginal examinations, but some women are more reserved.
That's what I am saying na. Once you lay down on that couch you are a fine piece of specimen so anything is expected. The smells and the grossest of the gross is expected that it often feels awkward if there is none. We often wear this mask-like face devoid of any emotions when examining the vag.ina even if the smell hit you hard. It is part of the hazard we are paid for tongue
eyinjuege:

If they knew their jajina looked Behind when pregnant, they would flaunt it. But they know they smell awkward down there in pregnancy, they know they have some kin persistent urine smell from the stress incontinence in pregnancy, some have recurrent UTIs, even some have increased vaginal discharge in pregnancy (which is normal btw) so they know theyre not looking their best in ptegnancy, and would naturally be slightly embarrassed.
That's what I am saying na. Once you lay down on that couch you are a fine piece of specimen so anything is expected. The smells and the grossest of the gross is expected that it often feels awkward if there is none. We often wear this mask-like face devoid of any emotions when examining the vag.ina even if the smell hit you hard. It is part of the hazard we are paid for

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by sisisioge: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oh dear! I feel so sorry for her. May God console and bless her with healthy babies o...this I pray for my loveys, myself and every woman who craves to be a mother. It is well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Idiot woman. Na who send am message?

I don't quite understand contemporary society's vanity and obsession with photos.
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
TheArchangel:

Aunty you are being too graphic abeg embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
eyinjuege:

If they knew their jajina looked nice when pregnant, they would flaunt it. But they know they smell awkward down there in pregnancy, they know they have some kin persistent urine smell from the stress incontinence in pregnancy, some have recurrent UTIs, even some have increased vaginal discharge in pregnancy (which is normal btw) so they know theyre not looking their best in ptegnancy, and would naturally be slightly embarrassed.
Hiaaaaaan...

Eyinjuege and TheArchangel, stop!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Sakie: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
TheArchangel:
What sort of private hospital trains nurses? The hospital in question does it have a School of Nursing or Midwifery attached to it? How many bedded hospital is that? I am trying to discern the calibre of " student nurses " and the type of hospital that can give unqualified personnel unchaperoned access to the labour room. Most of this private hospitals are frout with uneducated, untrained and unqualified personnel that damages the image of legitimate professionals by their unprofessional misconducts.
This is Nigeria and things are happening.
Infact,that particular hospital had plenty student nurses then and I even had a misunderstanding with one who kept injuring me all in the name of looking for my vein to inject me..I told my mum to call me another nurse and she felt bad...I didn't care.The lady refused to attend to me till I left the hospital
You won't know how wicked and careless some hospital staffs are until you encounter such staffs.
There were some nice ones among them sha and I even became friends with some of them..
The hospital I attended antenatal had plenty students on it who were responsible for conducting tests for patients... They were always having misunderstanding with the patients still there were some nice ones among.
The midwife herself is a sweet talker and she made labour pain look like you just going to the rest room.
Couldn't give birth there cos I went for IT and I also had my baby earlier than the due date.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Exjoker(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Na the little baby footprint be that Those bees suck the life out of the baby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) / My Marriage Has Finally Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.