Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (67966 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
TheArchangel:
If women knows how gross that place looks like during delivery they won't be feeling shy at all. argh...With all that gross slimy bloodstained drainage mixed with a baby of about 2-4 kg mass descending from a small opening that you doubt will accommodate it .

Who will even conjure a sexual image in a place filled with all types of machines and monitor beeping and with different types of hospital liquid filling your nose...from dettol, izal, methyl spirit to savlon.
Or is it the pungent and gall wrenching odour of savlon mixed with blood, amniotic fluid and vagi.nal secretions.?

Mothers should just ease off a bit abeg.

You can be as graphic as you want but that won’t stop men from giving head.
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
alexie4real:
BUT WAIT O....NA WHO COUNT THE BEES

Bro na the same question wey dey my mind oh
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by HemmanuelRichy(m): 1:56am On Nov 18, 2017
gbosaa:

You can be as graphic as you want but that won’t stop men from giving head.
pls don't bring head into this kain matter Abeg. Nawa for some people

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Oilandgas1(m): 3:04am On Nov 18, 2017
Sakie:
Chai sooo sad...
Its not easy to carry a child nine months and have a still birth..it's very painful
I remember when I gave birth to my boy in 2016,was in the labour room with another woman who was shy to open her legs.
The midwives were just slapping her thighs anyhow
They knew the baby was nomore but were trying to make her believe the baby was alive hence the slapping.
I didn't know when I started crying forgetting my own pains.was really scared but my mum told me to be strong and keep on praying..thank God for everything
I still feel bad for that lady anytime I remember cos her family said that wasn't the first

another woman who was shy
to open her legs.

She was not shy rather the pain was too much
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by unphilaz(m): 3:24am On Nov 18, 2017
Nonsense Jesus does not need beekeeper in heaven
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by alexie4real(m): 5:29am On Nov 18, 2017
preciousuweh:

lol cus d tim weak me gaan
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by alexie4real(m): 5:30am On Nov 18, 2017
preciousuweh:

lol cus d tin weak me gaan
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Sakie: 6:18am On Nov 18, 2017
Oilandgas1:

another woman who was shy
to open her legs.

She was not shy rather the pain was too much

The funny thing is, this woman in question wasn't shouting or screaming.someone outside the labour room wouldn't know something was going on
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Sakie: 6:24am On Nov 18, 2017
deafeyez:

E yah wat a pity.

But how u shout ur own.

My friend said that a lady in the lady room with was shouting and calling the mother that from that day hence forth, she will never disobey her again.
Shout for forgiveness ke....that won't reduce the pain oo.As if she won't hurt the mother after that.
Me I gave birth through CS the next day and I wasn't opportuned to shout for forgiveness
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Sakie: 6:25am On Nov 18, 2017
davillian:

Shy to open legs for Dr that has seen more than 1000 Pu-C
Lol...some ladies are naturally reserved
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by peacettw: 6:26am On Nov 18, 2017
ogbiwa:

Just for you. Well done ma

Food looks yummy cheesy
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by UchaNwababa: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2017
alexie4real:
Explorer
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by M2dX(m): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2017
alexie4real:
Good question grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by M2dX(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Aunty you are being too graphic abeg embarassed embarassed
nothing graphic there abeg embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss the truth kiss
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Ishilove: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2017
M2dX:
nothing graphic there abeg embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss the truth
You can cushion the truth for sensitive folks like us. I almost fainted reading her post sad cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by M2dX(m): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2017
Ishilove:

You can cushion the truth for sensitive folks like us. I almost fainted reading her post sad cry
it is better like that make them know naa, if you faint i will wake u up
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Ishilove: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2017
M2dX:
it is better like that make them know naa, if you faint i will wake u up
Mscheeew

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by adecz: 7:21am On Nov 18, 2017
These na oyibo bees.

Don't try this with African bees.
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by sirusX(m): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2017
adecz:
These na oyibo bees.

Don't try this with African bees.
Them no dey gentle
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by M2dX(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2017

Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by Incrizz(f): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2017
mayorkyzo:
Vibration of 20k+ bees might have contributed...just saying..

I endorse this, 'wish she can read it (can you go to her page?)
The baby may have felt distressed and you're so intelligent undecided

*Now these are bees on a pregnant woman. I thought some bloggers blogged the other day that the bees on that man's hand was due to some voodoo??
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by LordClem(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Sakie:

I think the baby died from her womb cos it was looking green.
Those nurses were just wicked

They are wicked for doing all they could to ensure the baby (DOA) is delivered of her?
I thought that's their jobs.
Re: Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic by davillian(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Sakie:

Lol...some ladies are naturally reserved
Lol true but she threw threw the stone up so she should expect it to drop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Marriage Has Finally Ended / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.