Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man (992 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man by Henzyworld(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2017
The moment you agree to date a married man, you agree to be a second class woman, and every second class person is classified as a person of lower values. Now look at it this way.. If he is with you & his wife calls, he lies that he is still at the office or on an official assignment.You dare not interrupt his conversation or query him. But you can’t call him when he is at home with family…..

http://henzyworld.com/2017/11/16/leonardo-da-vincis-salvator-mundi-painting-beats-world-record-auction-for-450-3-million/

My sisters, you be toy? He sneaks you from his car into his hotel room but gives his wife his entire home…..

My beloved sisters grow up, please! He visits you at home & you introduce him to friends & neighbours as your boyfriend thereby blocking your chances of getting a genuine suitor, yet
you don’t even know the name of the street where he lives…..

http://henzyworld.com/2017/11/16/google-honours-late-nigerian-author-chinua-achebe-with-doodle/

My sisters, how long will you continue to sacrifice your future? He takes you out & buys you assorted types of alcoholic drinks, yet he will never allow his wife taste even a drop of alcoholic drink. Common sense should tell you he is only doing that to get you drunk so he can truly destroy you in bed……

http://henzyworld.com/2017/11/16/never-underestimate-any-human-at-first-sight/

My dear sisters, na your body good pass for experiment? He gets you pregnant & gives you money for abortion, but when his wife gets pregnant he celebrates & gives her money for antenatal & baby things……

My sisters remember he is already raising his family. Oh just in case you don’t know, he describes your emotions when he is with his friends but will never mention whatever happens between him & his wife. This makes all his friends see a lesser human in you……

http://henzyworld.com/2017/11/16/twitter-to-remove-verification-badge-on-millions-of-user-if-new-rule-is-flouted/

My sisters, na your matter them take they drink beer ooo. He gives you a few cash & you’re happy not knowing that whatever money he gives you is what he calls “Body no be firewood allowances” You have his picture on your phone & saved his number as “My Sweetheart” or whatever, yet your
picture cannot be found on his phone & your number is saved on his phone as generator mechanic or refuse dispose……..

http://henzyworld.com/2017/11/11/do-what-works-for-you-when-it-comes-to-marriage/

My lovely sisters, you be learner? PLEASE let’s give ourselves a proper re-evaluation today. Please help me to pass this message round to educate our ladies by tagging each & everyone on your page. Just a piece of advice.

Source- henzywworld.com
Re: See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man by wordbank(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Op wait wait
Dis one u dey say My Sister My Sister before u talk... wetin be d name of dat ur sister again?

1 Like

Re: See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man by iamJ(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2017
wordbank:
Op wait wait
Dis one u dey say My Sister My Sister before u talk... wetin be d name of dat ur sister again?

[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man by GraveMan(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Op We Sabi Ur Type. Ur Type Of Married Man Go Still Dey Fvck Another Woman.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man by khome(f): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Op. They wil not hear. Just dey look them

1 Like

Re: See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man by GraveMan(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2017
khome:
sum specialize in bleeping married men

1 Like

Re: See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man by Belafonte(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2017
OP, save your breath. Polygamy is a thing and it will never stop. There are more side chicks today because of the stigma and logistical difficulty associated with full-fledged polygamy. Your sisters will read this and laugh while riding a married man and collecting iPhones and trips overseas. That's the reality of the game, and no amount of guilting and shaming will change it. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man by Henzyworld(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2017
LOL
wordbank:
Op wait wait
Re: See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man by khome(f): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2017
GraveMan:

sum specialize in bleeping married men
Yea. Forgetin they wil hav dia own husbnd tmao

1 Like

Re: See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man by Blonchilli(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2017
khome:
Some girls only find out that the man is married after they started dating. Both should be blamed because it takes 2 to tangle. And btw the one that makes my skin crawl and hate most are the ones that tries to take the man from their wife and kids

1 Like

Re: See What Happens Next The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man by newslifeop: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” — President Kenyatta Tells Africans / My Husband Is Hiding Our Marriage From People!! / Media Personality Slams Men Who Insult Unmarried Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.