Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo (8632 Views)

See What I Found In My Veranda This Morning (photo) / I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat / What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by robosky02(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by 2Direct(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Airforce my gee
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by mrMeen(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
pskillzz:
Lol he said 'forget that mumu boy(Airforce). Big head big Nose and no brain at all no sense grin
ah so na like this you de use Hausa de finish the poor guy. abegi have any of you ever used Hausa come finish me wea I de think say you De praise me for hausa

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by pskillzz(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
mrMeen:
ah so na like this you de use Hausa de finish the poor guy. abegi have any of you ever used Hausa come finish me wea I de think say you De praise me for hausa
haba..u na boss na we no fit cast u jor. grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Cornerstone2020(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
correctguy101:

You'll be shocked.....

He's too desperate for attention. He's getting it already. E-money threads have given him something afterall... SMH

The most embarrassing thing was that i was expecting him to very young base on his antecedents on this forum.
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
romeorailss:

Na u make dem knack me ban. Been searching for u truout Nauraland because I couldn't remember ur moniker but if I see it I will remember and I know some day I will come across u . Painful I was always searching Nairaland with a belt I'm my hand coz I was ready for u. Luckily for u, I found u today but got no belt. Wait for me, let me quickly go back home. Your own don be today angry

U feel say u got just kobalise me on to say, mo sowipe mo feran obo
sad
gringringrin Dem go soon knack you another one.Ewo ni werey gan?
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Tozara(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tahra:
Tahra, you don offend people o. I need to buy you a gun. grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tozara:
T.ahra, you don offend people o. I need to buy you a gun. grin
gringrin Oshey,why did you deactivate?
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by mrMeen(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
pskillzz:
haba..u na boss na we no fit cast u jor. grin
I trust you na you be my guy.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by femo86(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Imu-labi

Nose- sa

Attention seeker
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Airforce1:

Oga billionaire

More billions fall on you boss cheesy

Money is the material reflection of our wavelength with the God-force.
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

Sir can you pls explain in details?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Airforce1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

Billionaire mind.

Please explain boss
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Oyindidi(f): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

I was looking for you some days ago. I want you to explain something.
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Airforce1:

Billionaire mind.

Please explain boss

Can you keep a secret ?
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Tozara(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tahra:
gringrin Oshey,why did you deactivate?
Lol. I know this might sound funny, but I realised the username was a mistake, so I deactivated it to replace it with this. grin

I hope you've been enjoying your day.
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
I was looking for you some days ago. I want you to explain something.

This time of the year, for me, is always busy as I have to cook the books to play the auditors and bankers..lol

But I will always be here at the mention of Billyonaire on your posts.

Tell me about it, and lets see what we can learn together.
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Airforce1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

Can you keep a secret ?
Your secret is safe with me boss ..

Let me in.
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Oyindidi(f): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

This time of the year, for me, is always busy as I have to cook the books to play the auditors and bankers..lol

But I will always be here at the mention of Billyonaire on your posts.

Tell me about it, and lets see what we can learn together.
Its about alter ego, I had a dream and in that dream I was trying to silent my alter ego which was in form of a baby. I was looking for you to explain it to me. I don't want to look at it in a religious way
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Oyindidi(f): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Its about alter ego, I had a dream and in that dream I was trying to silent my alter ego which was in form of a baby. I was looking for you to explain it to me. I don't want to look at it in a religious way

But the dream is self-explanatory.
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Oyindidi(f): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

But the dream is self-explanatory.
I wanted you to do some more explanation. I like your response to some spiritual issues. Let me mention you in religion section
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tozara:
Lol. I know this might sound funny, but I realised the username was a mistake, so I deactivated it to replace it with this. grin
Okay.But I'm having a hard time believing this.grin

I hope you've been enjoying your day.
Yeah...how's Osun?
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by romeorailss: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tahra:

Painful say dem don lock door of house as my papa no dey house. angry U for sabi say my belt na igida angry
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Gofwane(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
jamislaw:
lol ga katon hantci shi kamar shebur.
grin grin grin chaiiiiii!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Gofwane(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
mrMeen:
all this Hausa you de speak include me na wetin you de say
oboyyeh, the tin wey dey dere be say na able one guy wey get big head, big nose but no brain
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Airforce1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Tozara(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tahra:
Okay.But I'm having a hard time believing this.grin
That's the honest truth fa. The moniker's existence didn't even last for up to two hours. grin

Yeah...how's Osun?
Osun is cool. The river Goddess has been a good mother.
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by unadeymadkwa: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eleribu leleyi sha. Truth be told I dey gbadun this mumu guy. Always looking forward to his post...
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Airforce1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
unadeymadkwa:
Eleribu leleyi sha. Truth be told I dey gbadun this mumu guy. Always looking forward to his post...
Thanks for being a fan of my mumuness o
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
kelechisblog:
Pink lips ?? undecided
those lips that look like a smoker with lung cancer
Re: I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo by Oyindidi(f): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Airforce1:
Typo error always funkmeup
That's not an errorgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady / Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) / Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.