Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

She Is Breaking Up With Me A Week To Our Introduction - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Is Breaking Up With Me A Week To Our Introduction (614 Views)

Patna Junction Viral Video : Viral Video Is Breaking The Internet! / How The Firs Is Breaking New Grounds In Revenue Collection / Blac Chyna Claims Tyga Kicked Her Out Of His Home After Breaking Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Breaking Up With Me A Week To Our Introduction by Democrat1c(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2017
I'm deeply troubled and distraughted. I have a girlfried who i met during my Masters degree studies. We became friends and later began dating for about 3 years now. She was however still dating another boy living in another city. They met in University and have dated for about 6 years before i met her. When my relationship with her became serious and she saw my commitment and faihfulness, she broke up with the guy. Later on, she told me she used to have another guy who stays inUSA but that she has broken up with him too. I felt stupid somehow that I was unable to find out that she has another relationship and i could not find out. My trust for her dropped and i began to give her a close monitoring. Recently, i read her chats with the guy in USA. I didnt see much things to worry about, but there was issues i raised from the chats. She told the guy of our plans to get married soon but then she told the guy she still loves him. I confronted her about telling the guy she still loves him. She explained that it is normal love and that she won't ever have to do anything with him again. I warned her to cut complete ties and communication with the guy. She promised to. Then she picked up the issues of me havung tto read her chats. She said she hates that so much as it potrays me insecure and also means i don't trust her. I told her i trust her completely. Last week was her mum's birthday. She made a Facebook post for her mum and tagged both me and the guy in USA who I asked her to stop talking to. I aked her what is the need of tagging someone i have issues with on Facebook with me. She became so mortally offended. Then she revisted the issues of me having to monitor her social media activity and reading her chats. This morning, I called her and i apologised for reading her chats and promised never to again. But she told me she wants us to end the relationship, she is done with me. Well, friends i love her very well and wish to marry her. But, I'm willing to let her go. The question is, is she breaking up with me because I read her chats or because of my demanding that she must end whatever link form of communication with the guy in USA?
Both of us are lecturers. I'm 30 and she is 28.
Lalsticlala Mynd44
Re: She Is Breaking Up With Me A Week To Our Introduction by divinehand2003(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Bro, move on. The signs are very clear that she won't be faithful no matter what. Find someone younger and promising. This babe is too much for you to handle.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Breaking Up With Me A Week To Our Introduction by thorpido(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2017
Move on.
You're in a love triangle and it's to your disadvantage.
You want a lady who is stable and committed to you,don't you?

Whenever you start a relationship,make sure the girl isn't having attachments.Break up quick with such a girl else you may lose out eventually.

1 Like

Re: She Is Breaking Up With Me A Week To Our Introduction by eezeribe(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2017
OK
Re: She Is Breaking Up With Me A Week To Our Introduction by Antina(f): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2017
No! Prolly she wants to be serious with her USA guy!.

That was just an excuse! Move on!!
Re: She Is Breaking Up With Me A Week To Our Introduction by Ishilove: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2017
Move on already
Re: She Is Breaking Up With Me A Week To Our Introduction by PenlsCaP: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2017
U better leave her now ooh that she has shown her real colours.
If u try bringing het back again to marry her.. then be ready to keepa promiscous wife.

1 Like

Re: She Is Breaking Up With Me A Week To Our Introduction by divinehand2003(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Here's a popular saying below :

1 Like

Re: She Is Breaking Up With Me A Week To Our Introduction by Nbote(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2017
She had been waiting on d US guy to shake body while keeping U handy afta seeing ur committment.. U were her backup plan all along. Chances are d guy has promised her he's coming back but last last she'll com back begging becos he'll dump her gold digging ass

1 Like

Re: She Is Breaking Up With Me A Week To Our Introduction by DozieInc(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2017
You might be the side guy..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Comes The World's Biggest Snake / Nairaland Topic Hit 4,000,000 / Re- Comment Of Ladi Adebutu On Inec's Letter To PDP National Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.