Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

How Do You Pray Before Eating? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Pray Before Eating? (424 Views)

Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House / When Last Did You Pray For Your Enemies? / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Pray Before Eating? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2017
people tend to pray before chewing any thing in their mouth which is very ok.
mine is " I cover and sanctify this food with the blood of Jesus Amen" add urs and let the fun begin....

lala please FP I will like to have many audience on this grin
Re: How Do You Pray Before Eating? by openmine(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2017
Gratitude!!
Re: How Do You Pray Before Eating? by smoy: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2017
praiseneofingz:

mine is " I cover and sanctify this food with the blood of Jesus Amen"
add urs and let the fun begin....

Bismillahi-Rahmani-Rahim (in the name of Allah the beneficent the Merciful)
Re: How Do You Pray Before Eating? by 0temAtum: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
When someone saw me eating without praying on it, he said, why are you doing that? I said, it changed nothing. I told him to bring poison an put in the food and share it into two, I'll eat a portion without praying on it, he will eat the other portion after praying on it, then we can prove if his prayers worked. He laughed it off grin
Re: How Do You Pray Before Eating? by 0temAtum: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
praiseneofingz:

mine is " I cover and sanctify this food with the blood of Jesus Amen"
add urs and let the fun begin....

So you eat blood in your food? And if an ifa priest prays on his food, pleading the blood of Sango on it now, you'll tag him a ritualist and a devil. Hmm undecided
Re: How Do You Pray Before Eating? by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:12am On Nov 19, 2017
Apostle paul said, what ever that is receive with thanks giving it is secure and safe,
most reason why some pray before they eat is protection u see why some cover their food with the blood of jesus hahahaha rubbish just say "lord thank you for provision"

(1) (Reply)

It's Never Late With God / Its Not By Your Holiness / How To Become Like God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.