Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Am Trying To Glow Up And Look Gorgeous In 2018. Help Me Please - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Trying To Glow Up And Look Gorgeous In 2018. Help Me Please (565 Views)

What Are Your Regrets In 2018? / SEA SALT for GORGEOUS SKIN, HAIR, TEETH and NAIL / Queen Ajoke Gorgeous In Makeup Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Trying To Glow Up And Look Gorgeous In 2018. Help Me Please by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2017
First I want to start with my hair

All hair types are beautiful and gorgeous, but it seems the beauty standard is more of BLONDE SILKY STRAIGHT HAIR, or closer to european hair
But all hair types are beautiful and gorgeous and accepted.

I want my long natural afro hair to grow long and healthy , but I will keep it in braided hairstyles and once in a while weave/wigs or my own hair.

Any tips on how to get SLAYED hair?

1 Like

Re: I Am Trying To Glow Up And Look Gorgeous In 2018. Help Me Please by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2017
Sister, you are definitely having a lot of internal problems. Could we take privately (email)?
Re: I Am Trying To Glow Up And Look Gorgeous In 2018. Help Me Please by Gofwane(m): 3:10am On Nov 18, 2017
Hati13:
Could we take privately (email)?

Haha, sharp niggaa don dey target this one grin
Re: I Am Trying To Glow Up And Look Gorgeous In 2018. Help Me Please by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2017
It's either your skin bleaching chemicals aren't working and you want to be advised on how to achieve the Michael Jackson look or your natural hair isn't long enough...
Please, stop spamming this section with your beauty problems

1 Like

Re: I Am Trying To Glow Up And Look Gorgeous In 2018. Help Me Please by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2017
PLs blow up
Re: I Am Trying To Glow Up And Look Gorgeous In 2018. Help Me Please by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
Gofwane:

Haha, sharp niggaa don dey target this one grin

(1) (Reply)

Was I Bullied, What Do U Think About My Experience / British Igbos Quizzed About Their Igbo Knowledge / A Lady Disrespected A Man She Was About To Work For Because Of This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.