Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? (7601 Views)

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys / Ibom Air Studies International Route Options With Ibom Air Bombardier CRJ900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2017
I have never done an African airline on international route, but considering doing for the first time this December/January.

Can anyone that has flown one, two or all of these 3 airlines review (and probably rank) them.

Thanks.
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Jarus:
I have never done an African airline on international route, but considering doing for the first time this December/January.

Can anyone that has flown one, two or all of these 3 airlines review (and probably rank) them.

Thanks.

Fly arik air. Fantastic service. Take it from me a trial will convict you. Your luggage will never be the same

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2017
oyb:

Fly arik air. Fantastic service. Take it from me a trial will convict you. Your luggage will never be the same

smh. cheesy

I heard they're actually not bad.
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by signature2012(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jarus:

smh. cheesy

I heard they're actually not bad.

Ethiopian Airline the best in Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by SOTAJ: 1:22am On Nov 18, 2017
I would go for Ethiopian any day amongst the 3. Although I have only flown Egypt and Ethiopian ( same route).

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by suxes2005(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2017
My first time on Rwanda air ain't a good thing to write about.

No inflight entertainment. So boring.

Ethiopian airline anyday any time when it comes to African airlines to intl route.

Egypt air? No good review about them so far but you never can tell ...

SHALOM

4 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thanks
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by seunny4lif(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Which kind person be this grin grin grin
oyb:

Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Brunel(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
I'd strongly suggest go with Ethiopian airline
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2018
Still yet to use an African airline on international route.

Still skeptical.
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 29, 2018
I eventually used Etihad for the trip. I'm still not comfortable enough with the service level of African airlines based on the review I read.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Enasdan(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
for those of us, that has flown EgyptAir from Lagos to other countries, UAE to be precise, do they stop at Cairo before connecting to other destination, do they stamp Egyptian sticker on your Int'L passport at POE, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by bethnals: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Enasdan:
for those of us, that has flown EgyptAir from Lagos to other countries, UAE to be precise, do they stop at Cairo before connecting to other destination, do they stamp Egyptian sticker on your Int'L passport at POE, thanks

yes cairo. and no stamp on visa, unless you leave the airport.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by samnijazz: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Enasdan:
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by samnijazz: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
for those of us, that has flown EgyptAir from Lagos to other countries, UAE to be precise, do they stop at Cairo before connecting to other destination, do they stamp Egyptian sticker on your Int'L passport at POE, thank
Enasdan:
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by samnijazz: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
The last time i flew Egyptair, i had my passport stamped cos i stayed in Cairo for over 24 hours, if less than 8hours, you cant have it stamped
Enasdan:
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by queendoreez(f): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hey guys, so i'm looking at flying Egypt Air from Lagos to Dubai in September, but there are so many bad reviews of Egypt Air online especially about missing or delayed luggages.
I don't know if i should still proceed to buy the flight ticket, anyone who has flyed with them before should share their experience please. Thank you.
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Enasdan(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
bethnals:

yes cairo. and no stamp on visa, unless you leave the airport.
I'm preparing to travel to Dubai soon via EgyptAir, I heard they do stop at Cairo international airport before connecting to Dubai, but I want my Int'L passport to be stamp with Egyptian sticker at Cairo airport, how can I do it, thanks
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Enasdan(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
samnijazz:
The last time i flew Egyptair, i had my passport stamped cos i stayed in Cairo for over 24 hours, if less than 8hours, you cant have it stamped
so how can I do it for my passport to be stamp at the Cairo airport,
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by bethnals: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Enasdan:
I'm preparing to travel to Dubai soon via EgyptAir, I heard they do stop at Cairo international airport before connecting to Dubai, but I want my Int'L passport to be stamp with Egyptian sticker at Cairo airport, how can I do it, thanks

It cant be stamped unless you leave the airport. and you wont be able to leave the airport unless you have a visa.

You will wait in the airport until its timer for your connecting flight.
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Enasdan(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
bethnals:

It cant be stamped unless you leave the airport. and you wont be able to leave the airport unless you have a visa.

does tha means your Int'L passport wont be stamp for entry, when transiting Egypt via EgyptAir heading to UAE from Lagos
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Enasdan(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
bethnals:

does tha means your Int'L passport won't be stamp for entry, when transiting Egypt via EgyptAir heading to UAE from Lagos
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by overseasnbeyond: 1:20am On Sep 01, 2018
I prefer Egypt" forget review!!! I will always fly egypt and recommend to others. I love the layover experience
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Enasdan(m): 4:50am On Sep 01, 2018
overseasnbeyond:
I prefer Egypt" forget review!!! I will always fly egypt and recommend to others. I love the layover experience
thanks, please before the layover, as you arrived and landed at Cairo Int'L airport, at the port of entry was your passport stamped with the Egyptian sticker, l want my Int'L passport to be stamp with the Egyptian sticker at the airport, do you know how I can go about it, thanks
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by MPESA(m): 6:16am On Sep 01, 2018
oyb:

Haba baba grin
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by bethnals: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2018
Enasdan:
does tha means your Int'L passport wont be stamp for entry, when transiting Egypt via EgyptAir heading to UAE from Lagos

Like i said if you do not leave the airporr there is no stamp. The only way they will let you leave airport is if you have a egypt visa already.

Since you no get egypt visa you cant leave the airport. You will wait inside the airport and enter flight for UAE when its time.
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Enasdan(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
Thanks everyone for your responses, please those that knew Cairo & it route very well, I want to know how much it cost to get the Egyptian transit visa when I arrive Cairo, just in case l I leave the airport brief during layout when awaiting connecting flight, can I get it in Lagos before embarking on my journey? can I process it with EgyptAir? how can i obtained it in Cairo airport upon my arrival? I'm are heading to UAE. thanks in advance
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Enasdan(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
samnijazz:
how did you pay for it, thanks
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by overseasnbeyond: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Enasdan:
thanks, please before the layover, as you arrived and landed at Cairo Int'L airport, at the port of entry was your passport stamped with the Egyptian sticker, l want my Int'L passport to be stamp with the Egyptian sticker at the airport, do you know how I can go about it, thanks
If you opt to visit the pyramid then it can be stamped but if not you only get normal stamp of passage
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by Enasdan(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
overseasnbeyond:

If you opt to visit the pyramid then it can be stamped but if not you only get normal stamp of passage
thanks, but what is the difference, the stamp to opt out to vist, and the normal stamp of passage .can you clarify them please? thanks
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by overseasnbeyond: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Enasdan:
thanks, but what is the difference, the stamp to opt out to vist, and the normal stamp of passage .can you clarify them please? thanks
Transit stamp
Re: Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? by overseasnbeyond: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Enasdan:
Transit stamp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives / Dana Air Introduces ‘Pay With Dana Miles’ / Air Traffic School: Akwa Ibom State Partners Nigerian Airforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.