Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,649 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? (24066 Views)

Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? / The Non Muslims Ask Who Created Allaah / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

To you is your way of life and to us is ours!
But just remember you have NO RIGHT to indoctrinate any little children into this ridiculous "way of life" that originated among savages in the Arabian deserts of fourteen hundred years ago.

No one should CHOOSE for them. Let children grow up to make their own choices (99 percent won't choose Islam).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by AcquireCofOLand(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
ON AND REAL ESTATE/PROPERTY INVESTMENT

IN IBEJU-LEKKI/AJAH & MAGBORO

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Please what is really your problem?
What do you want to know?
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by AHTIFA(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
thank ALLAH for being a muslim thank ALLAH for making such law in islam. if i see any person passionatly looking at my wife not just in prayer but in any event wallahi i will punch that person for Good 10 times. if you want you can take your wife,sister,mother or any of your female relative for sexuality but as for islam this rule is stands and is advantage for any responsible man.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
You should have pointed out what's wrong in my post, instead of telling me your IQ digits in 12 words.
i dnt need to point out cos all is rubbish
and mean y ur christpinity is nt a religion but a joke region where innocent pple are brainwashed and deceived by ur criminal and voracious masters
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
That's a silly question.
i asked becos av never seen pple wit no commonsense lyk u
pls can u just sitdown smwhere and think!(only for a short period of tym
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by nellyelitz(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nbote:

Oga U jus goofed.. All U had to do was jus ansa d OP but u jus had to compare religions didn't U... So it is d hugging and mingling dat is d cause of immorality in d "Christian society" So what is d cause of d immorality in d Muslim society

Dis mods and dis their incantation dey wan ppl to make before commenting.

Mr. Man Why do u ppl like being hypocrites ?? U claim d Christian society is more immoral becos dey don't hide behind d hijab?? There worse form of immorality is d one by hypocrites and pretenders. I have no business with how u ppl conduct ur prayer or lives but d moment u begin to try to prove u're beta dan others is where there will b a problem.. I have attended pool parties, private parties and picnics with ur hijab wearing ladies who are worse dan street runs gals but so long as dey wear d hijab U ppl can continue to pretend all is fine. An average hijab wearing Muslim lady is addicted to all forms of syrup or d other, and for d guys, dey have succeeded in abusing every drug known to man and animals... Despite d fact dat ur religion allows u to marry more than one wife, still yet sexual promiscuity is high... I stay in d north, served in d north and grew up in a Muslim predominant society so I know what I'm talking about. I'm sure u read d reports on Nairaland here about prostitutes complaining of low patronage during d last Ramadan?

D obsession is with u folks who are always trying to prove how superior u think ur religion is to others..
fck this oath

This comment is called 'jumat brutality'

Argue with your imam.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Starkid3010:
i dnt need to point out cos all is rubbish
and mean y ur christpinity is nt a religion but a joke region where innocent pple are brainwashed and deceived by ur criminal and voracious masters
Mumu. Who told you I'm a Christian? I wouldn't want to have any thing to do with Abraham---a would-be child killer, the most worthless father in history, who heard a voice in his head telling him to go and kill his son, and OBEYED, showing TOTAL WILLINGNESS---and his three toxic religions of stupidity. A good father would have said "FUÇK YOU!"

I only came here to smash your Muhammadian skulls with the hammer of reason, not to score points for Christianity.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Starkid3010:
i asked becos av never seen pple wit no commonsense lyk u
pls can u just sitdown smwhere and think!(only for a short period of tym
Common sense is for the herd, the rabble. It's for shitheads like you. I wouldn't want to have common sense. There's a reason why it's called COMMON sense, and not GENIUS.

The Quran has fried your brain.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
Mumu. Who told you I'm a Christian? I wouldn't want to have any thing to do with Abraham---a would-be child killer, the most worthless father in history, who heard a voice in his head telling him to go and kill his son, and OBEYED, showing TOTAL WILLINGNESS---and his three toxic religions of stupidity. A good father would have said "FUÇK YOU!"

I only came here to smash your Muhammadian skulls with the hammer of reason, not to score points for Christianity.
so do u mean u are an atheist who has no brain and believe their is no god??
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
Common sense is for the herd, the rabble. It's for shitheads like you. I wouldn't want to have common sense. There's a reason why it's called COMMON sense, and not GENIUS.

The Quran has fried your brain.
do u knw d meaning of commonsense?
d meaning:is a sense atleast a single being must have
datz y am wondering i just want to knw who created U
and a genius will av commonsense
but ur type is rare and must be isolated or ostracised
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Starkid3010:
[s]so do u mean u are an atheist who has no brain and believe their is no god??[/s]
Atheists have no brain? Is that what the Quran told you? Yet LIBRARIES OF BOOKS tell me that you theists are fücktards in the millions.

You shouldn't be talking about "brain" when Muhammed sits and farts on your brain that has been corroded by Quranic acid without taking a break.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Starkid3010:
[s]do u knw d meaning of commonsense?
d meaning:is a sense atleast a single being must have
datz y am wondering i just want to knw who created U
and a genius will av commonsense
but ur type is rare and must be isolated or ostracised[/s]
You type with a brain and life that has been wasted in memorizing a book that talks about Arabian camels and urine. You're a waste of time.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
Atheists have no brain? Is that what the Quran told you? Yet LIBRARIES OF BOOKS tell me that you theists are fücktards in the millions.

You shouldn't be talking about "brain" when Muhammed sits and farts on your brain that has been corroded by Quranic acid without taking a break.
all dos books u read are written by human lyk u?? y do u av to follow human lyk u?...
do u believe dat dere is no god
u av been hypnotised by ordinary books
ok if u believe dat dere is no god
who created or do u also evolved from d gorrilas
maybe dat as smtin to do with ur little precoceous brain
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
You type with a brain and life that has been wasted in memorizing a book that talks about Arabian camels and urine. You're a waste of time.
lol am here to save u
please stop leaving a wayward lyf and stop reading dos books written by some lunatic beings
dey are all evil doers
dey only want to hypnotise u wit dere own believe
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Starkid3010:
[s]all dos books u read are written by human lyk u?? y do u av to follow human lyk u?...
do u believe dat dere is no god
u av been hypnotised by ordinary books
ok if u believe dat dere is no god
who created or do u also evolved from d gorrilas
maybe dat as smtin to do with ur little precoceous brain[/s]
Fool. The Quran was written by primitive clowns and baboons who are infinitely dumb and inferior to the modern man, but you were stupid enough to believe every idiotic line to the letter. Yet you accuse me of being influenced by men like me? Your genetic code must be written in imbecility with disfigured chromosomes.

FYI, it's the same Quran that pushed me to Christianity, and it's the Bible that made me an atheist. Those are some repulsive and nauseating set of books.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Starkid3010:
[s]lol am here to save u
please stop leaving a wayward lyf and stop reading dos books written by some lunatic beings
dey are all evil doers
dey only want to hypnotise u wit dere own believe[/s]
A CRITICAL reading of the Holy Books is enough to make anyone an atheist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
Fool. The Quran was written by primitive clowns and baboons who are infinitely dumber and inferior to the modern man, but you were stupid enough to believe every idiotic line to the letter. Yet you accuse me of being influenced by men like me? Your genetic code must be written in imbecility with disfigured chromosomes.

FYI, it's the same Quran that pushed me to Christianity, and it's the Bible that made me an atheist. Those are some repulsive and nauseating books.
now i can see dat u are a chronic atheist..
where are ur evidences?.. even if our books was written by dumpasses we still have evidences...
if d books u read were nt written who will u believe?? whereas d writers had died dey av not ntin u claim again but u followed dere book dogly
well MY god is still alive datz y we are alive ur own writers are dead so go and meet dem.....
even if u tink u evolved from d tailed animal
where did d nature evolved from?
goddamned u.. u are a fucking chap
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
A CRITICAL reading of the Holy Books is enough to make anyone an atheist.
no pro u can cntinue reading ur darwin's book
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Starkid3010:
[s]now i can see dat u are a chronic atheist..
where are ur evidences?.. even if our books was written by dumpasses we still have evidences...
if d books u read were nt written who will u believe?? whereas d writers had died dey av not ntin u claim again but u followed dere book dogly
well MY god is still alive datz y we are alive ur own writers are dead so go and meet dem.....
even if u tink u evolved from d tailed animal
where did d nature evolved from?
goddamned u.. u are a fucking chap[/s]
Olodo. I started reading about atheism AFTER I had become one. RELIGION made me an atheist, not the works of atheist writers.

Evolution is a scientific theory (the central theme of BIOLOGY). There are atheists who do not accept it! tongue
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Starkid3010:
no pro u can cntinue reading ur darwin's book
Even Darwin himself wasn't an atheist. There are CHRISTIAN Darwinists. So, stop equating Evolution with atheism. They aren't synonymous. undecided
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
Olodo. I started reading about atheism AFTER I had become one. RELIGION made me an atheist, not the works of atheist writers.

Evolution is a scientific theory (the central theme of BIOLOGY). There are atheists who do not accept it! tongue
do you believe there is devil/satan??
do you think you are created just to live and die??
but i want u to reiterate what u are doing .. does it have meaning to you??.(answer pls)
u even mentioned dat religion made u an atheist..yea probably u don't knw/understand wat u were doing b4 and wat u are doing now
...please THINK
cos d tin u are doing now is nt d SOLUTION!
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
Even Darwin himself wasn't an atheist. There are CHRISTIAN Darwinists. So, stop equating Evolution with atheism. They aren't synonymous. undecided
so what do you believe in ??
because i know every atheists believe in evolution...
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Starkid3010:
do you believe there is devil/satan??
do you think you are created just to live and die??
but i want u to reiterate what u are doing .. does it have meaning to you??.(answer pls)
u even mentioned dat religion made u an atheist..yea probably u don't knw/understand wat u were doing b4 and wat u are doing now
...please THINK
cos d tin u are doing now is nt d SOLUTION!

OK. embarassed
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
OK. embarassed
i pray u realise b4 it is too late
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Starkid3010:
so what do you believe in ??
because i know every atheists believe in evolution...
Don't you get it? Evolution is a scientific theory, and there are religious/theist scientists who accept it as true, and interprete it from a religious prism. There are also atheists who do not accept the theory, and there are others who do not even understand it. Atheism is simply the disbelief in the existence of God. Capice?

Of course, I'm among those who accept the theory as valid.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
But just remember you have NO RIGHT to indoctrinate any little children into this ridiculous "way of life" that originated among savages in the Arabian deserts of fourteen hundred years ago.

No one should CHOOSE for them. Let children grow up to make their own choices (99 percent won't choose Islam).

Your children or mine? I am a shepherd and they are my flocks! You may leave your kids to be dancing one corner around but my kids in shaa Allah, May Allah guide me and them in the right path to Jannah without hell.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
What do you want to know?

I want to know why you cant mind your business.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
Don't you get it? Evolution is a scientific theory, and there are religious/theist scientists who accept it as true, and interprete it from a religious prism. There are also atheists who do not accept the theory, and there are others who do not even understand it. Atheism is simply the disbelief in the existence of God. Capice?

Of course, I'm among those who accept the theory as valid.
valid??
but ur life is invalid!!
u are nt deceiving nbdy but urself??
but pls y did u tink dere is no god??
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Your children or mine? I am a shepherd and they are my flocks! You may leave your kids to be dancing one corner around but my kids in shaa Allah, May Allah guide me and them in the right path to Jannah without hell.
Your kids are NOT your property. You have NO RIGHT to impose your world view on them. Expose them to everything and let them decide what to follow.

They're not tools for your gratification that you now decide how to shape their identities by creating mirror-images of yourself and mini-me's out of them.

They're ends in themselves, not means to an end.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2017

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
My life is invalid?! grin
I'm not in the mood to talk about that.
be in d mood man i only thought so.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam / Palm Wine In Islam / Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.