Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election (3687 Views)

Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku / Nigeria Ranked 3rd Most Terrorised Country In The World, 1st In Africa - GTI / Nigeria Remains Third Most Terrorised Nation, Says Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Ugowizboy(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Please, if anything happens to my family members, just know that the DSS are the cause of it.

My mum just called me right now to tell me how the D.S.S came in to ransack our house and search it like its a place where cocaine is being made, pointing their guns on everyone they saw. Including my younger sister aged just two.

I asked her how it all happened and she she said they were all inside the house when all of a sudden, they started hearing gunshots being shot carelessly in the air. This was happening at Eze Nwafor village, Awka around past ten.
She was looking at the window to know what was the cause of the pandemonium when one of the DSS official sighted her and alerted his other troops. They now forcefully entered our house through the big gate, because the small one was locked.

They started demanding for a supposed phone which they claimed my mum used to record their illegal activities. My mum said she wasn't recording them and they now went and ransacked the whole house looking for a phone that didn't exist.

My mum was so scared, including my younger sisters and started begging them to leave them in peace that they know nothing about any phone. One of them now said they shouldn't be scared, that the reason of the gunshots earlier on was just to scare potential hoodlums away.

Now, I'm beginning to wonder, are the law enforcement agencies in this country mad?
How can they just open fire for no reason a day to a gubernatorial election? What do they hope to achieve?
And what right do they have to enter into someone's house and ransack it?

Please, I need you guys to share this post until it gets to the president. My mum is really scared that they might come back, because the DSS officer threatened her that they would.

This injustice and unruly behavior by security agencies need to be stopped. My mum is hypertensive, so you could imagine the kind of trauma she's going through now.
Kindly share this until it gets to the relevant authorities.

©Kosi Ugo

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by NigerDeltan(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Free and fair elections left with GEJ

They have concluded plans on how to rig that election already

Sharing the message till it gets to the president will change nothing, he is a terrorist and will not do anything about it

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by NigerDeltan(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2017
F
Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by magoo10(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2017
Is that how they want people to come out an vote?

5 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by laudate: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Ugowizboy:
Please, if anything happens to my family members, just know that the DSS are the cause of it.

My mum just called me right now to tell me how the D.S.S came in to ransack our house and search it like its a place where cocaine is being made, pointing their guns on everyone they saw. Including my younger sister aged just two.

I asked her how it all happened and she she said they were all inside the house when all of a sudden, they started hearing gunshots being shot carelessly in the air. This was happening at Eze Nwafor village, Awka around past ten.
She was looking at the window to know what was the cause of the pandemonium when one of the DSS official sighted her and alerted his other troops. They now forcefully entered our house through the big gate, because the small one was locked.

They started demanding for a supposed phone which they claimed my mum used to record their illegal activities. My mum said she wasn't recording them and they now went and ransacked the whole house looking for a phone that didn't exist.

My mum was so scared, including my younger sisters and started begging them to leave them in peace that they know nothing about any phone. One of them now said they shouldn't be scared, that the reason of the gunshots earlier on was just to scare potential hoodlums away.

Now, I'm beginning to wonder, are the law enforcement agencies in this country mad?
How can they just open fire for no reason a day to a gubernatorial election? What do they hope to achieve?

Please, I need you guys to share this post until it gets to the president. My mum is really scared that they might come back, because the DSS officer threatened her that they would.

This injustice and unruly behavior by security agencies need to be stopped. My mum is hypertensive, so you could imagine the kind of trauma she's going through now.

©Kosi Ugo
Something doesn't add up. Out of all the houses in your neighbourhood, the DSS chose to enter your house and ransack it. Why??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Welcome to z o o

2 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by NigerDeltan(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

Something doesn't add up. Out of all the houses in your neighbourhood, the DSS chose to enter your house and ransack it. Why??

Mttcheeeew... You didn't read where he said they saw his mum peeping thru the window ba?

And that they thought she was videoing them carry out illegal activities

18 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by laudate: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Mttcheeeew... You didn't read where he said they saw his mum peeping thru the window ba?

He should tell the whole truth. She was peeping and DSS decided to enter their house on the basis of ordinary 'peeping?' Was she the only one peeping in the entire neighbourhood? Wait first, have you ever had an encounter with DSS before? I doubt it. They will not enter your house based on ordinary peeping...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by NigerDeltan(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

He should tell the whole truth. She was peeping and DSS decided to enter their house on the basis of ordinary 'peeping?' Was she the only one peeping in the entire neighbourhood? Wait first, have you ever had an encounter with DSS before? I doubt it. They will not enter your house based on ordinary peeping...

Lol..first of all are you in Nigeria?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Eggcelent(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Amateurish Rabble Rousing. Lies

Ugowizboy:

©Kosi Ugo

3 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by laudate: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Lol..first of all are you in Nigeria?

Yes.... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

can't you read or do you lack understanding?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by laudate: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kokolet11:
can't you read or do you lack understanding?

You are the one bereft of intelligence, rational thought and understanding. Now swerve and get da heck out of my mentions! sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by NigerDeltan(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

Yes.... cool

Are u aware of what happened in Aba when the Nigeria military on sighting some journalist looking at them went to destroy their cameras and iPad in the Secretariat?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by myright: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Are u aware of what happened in Aba when the Nigeria military on sighting some journalist looking at them went to destroy their cameras and iPad in the Secretariat?
Nnam, please that respond to that idiot again.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by laudate: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Those people had cameras, and were carrying out a recording of the unfolding events, ba? But that was not the case here. This boy's mother was just peeping! She claimed she was not video recording the event, but just peeping? Which kind peeping would then make the DSS single out their home for invasion?

Gun shots were heard in the neighbourhood. Naturally, people would rush out to investigate or peep through their windows to check what is going on.

The OP wants us to believe that out of all the people peeping from the windows of their homes, only his own home was ransacked. Why was his home singled out from all the homes that had peeping people? Something doesn't add up! undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

You are the one bereft of intelligence, rational thought and understanding. Now swerve and get da heck out of my mentions! sad
free education is not free sense.I'm sorry for you and awo that gave your grandfather useless free education.

11 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by myright: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kokolet11:
free education is not free sense.I'm sorry for you and awo that gave your grandfather useless free education.
People from that region are very annoying. I had to remove all of them from my facebook friend list.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by sdindan: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

Akpamu!
After sighting her mum via the window,
They suspected the woman was filming them.

Go school u no gree.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by laudate: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kokolet11:
Your response has shown that you learnt nothing from the schools you attended. Collect a refund from your teachers. undecided You are totally devoid of common sense, logic and cognition. You even lack respect for your own grandfather, that is why you can refer to him in such a mannerless manner.

As for Awo, only God knows why you brought him into this conversation. Are you related to him? Did he promise you free education? Were you deprived of it? Obviously, that is why you are so pained. Now scram. Or hug the nearest transformer. Take your pick! sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by laudate: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
sdindan:
Akpamu!
After sighting her mum via the window,
They suspected the woman was filming them.

Go school u no gree.
Anumanu. She said she wasn't filming them. Open eye, check am well. You no gree...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by efighter: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
The Senate Committee on Police Affairs Thursday alleged that former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan used the Police as a political tool against perceived political opponents.

“In April 2007, a few days to the election, ’higher’ authorities ordered the withdrawal of the ADC and the C50 to Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The APC Leader was also threatened with arrest in the lead-up to the 2011 elections.

“In September 2013, then Governor Rotimi Amaechi in his capacity as the Chairman of the Nigerian Governors ‘Forum, was harassed on several occasions with the threat of withdrawal of his security aides.

“While his were repeated threats, the President of this Distinguished Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki, was not that lucky. His aides were actually withdrawn in September 2013 as punishment for his support of the rebellion within the then ruling PDP.

“In February 2014, the security details attached to the then Governor of the Central Bank, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, were withdrawn on the orders of the Presidency. The same man suffered the same fate again when he became the Emir of Kano, in June 2014.

“The Emir’s palace was sealed off by the Police to prevent him from entering it and he had to assume his responsibilities from within the confines of the Kano State Government House.

“It is also on record that, at the same time, security aides to then Governor (Now Distinguished Senator) Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso were withdrawn. All on ‘orders from above’.
“Then Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State had his security details withdrawn in April 2014.

“In October 2014, the security details of the then Speaker, House of Representatives, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, were withdrawn. This was after a blatant attempt was made to effect his impeachment.”

Following the order of President Buhari for the immediate reinstatement of the security details of the Anambra governor, the issue was not raised on the floor of the Senate Thursday.

http://thenationonlineng.net/obasanjo-jonathan-used-police-persecute-sitting-governors-senate/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Saaruman(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
Typical characteristics of a tyrannical govt. Buhari/Jubril new born Democrat indeed. This Vegetable govt should be held responsible for any break down of law and order in Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by NigerDeltan(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
efighter:
The Senate Committee on Police Affairs Thursday alleged that former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan used the Police as a political tool against perceived political opponents.

“In April 2007, a few days to the election, ’higher’ authorities ordered the withdrawal of the ADC and the C50 to Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The APC Leader was also threatened with arrest in the lead-up to the 2011 elections.

“In September 2013, then Governor Rotimi Amaechi in his capacity as the Chairman of the Nigerian Governors ‘Forum, was harassed on several occasions with the threat of withdrawal of his security aides.

“While his were repeated threats, the President of this Distinguished Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki, was not that lucky. His aides were actually withdrawn in September 2013 as punishment for his support of the rebellion within the then ruling PDP.

“In February 2014, the security details attached to the then Governor of the Central Bank, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, were withdrawn on the orders of the Presidency. The same man suffered the same fate again when he became the Emir of Kano, in June 2014.

“The Emir’s palace was sealed off by the Police to prevent him from entering it and he had to assume his responsibilities from within the confines of the Kano State Government House.

“It is also on record that, at the same time, security aides to then Governor (Now Distinguished Senator) Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso were withdrawn. All on ‘orders from above’.
“Then Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State had his security details withdrawn in April 2014.

“In October 2014, the security details of the then Speaker, House of Representatives, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, were withdrawn. This was after a blatant attempt was made to effect his impeachment.”

Following the order of President Buhari for the immediate reinstatement of the security details of the Anambra governor, the issue was not raised on the floor of the Senate Thursday.

http://thenationonlineng.net/obasanjo-jonathan-used-police-persecute-sitting-governors-senate/

And why are you bringing this here?

To justify one wrongful act shey?

Anything that is bad is bad, accept it

4 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by SpComedy: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Welcome to the Zoo

2 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by irynterri(f): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

Those people had cameras, and were carrying out a recording of the unfolding events, ba? But that was not the case here. This boy's mother was just peeping! She claimed she was not video recording the event, but just peeping? Which kind peeping would then make the DSS single out their home for invasion?

Gun shots were heard in the neighbourhood. Naturally, people would rush out to investigate or peep through their windows to check what is going on.

The OP wants us to believe that out of all the people peeping from the windows of their homes, only his own home was ransacked. Why was his home singled out from all the homes that had peeping people? Something doesn't add up! undecided
I was in Anarmbra earlier this week, the situation over here is crazy, it is like a do or die affair,i have never seen a place so tense because of elections, gun shots here and there, I don't know how this report is, but from what I experienced it is possible

4 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ugowizboy:

©Kosi Ugo
Fabricated story to create fears in voters minds

1 Like

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by jacyhelen(f): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Free and fair elections left with GEJ

They have concluded plans on how to rig that election already

Sharing the message till it gets to the president will change nothing, he is a terrorist and will not do anything about it

The influx of Police[28,000],Army,Navy and Airforce into Anambra state for just one day election,If such gets Deployed to Sambisa Forest,i bet you;Bokoharam will cease to exist...
Instead of putting your life at Risk,why not STAY AT HOME.
Your Vote since ab nito has never counted,will never count and will never be usefull..
Dont just get killed for POLITICIANS who does not and will never care to know you.
Nigeria Politics is never about the INTEREST of the masses Rather their own INTEREST..
Can Peter obi and co allow their children and family to VOTE?
Instead of deing,WHY NOT STAY AT HOME!!!!

3 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by jacyhelen(f): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
magoo10:
Is that how they want people to come out an vote?

The influx of Police[28,000],Army,Navy and Airforce into Anambra state for just one day election,If such gets Deployed to Sambisa Forest,i bet you;Bokoharam will cease to exist...
Your Vote since ab nito has never counted,will never count and will never be usefull..
Dont just get killed for POLITICIANS who does not and will never care to know you.
Nigeria Politics is never about the INTEREST of the masses Rather their own INTEREST..

2 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by myright: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
post=62463428:

Fabricated story to create fears in voters minds
you are fighting in vain to keep your job. Sorry bro. Start searching for another job cos your oga, obiano is leaving government house by force

3 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by jacyhelen(f): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2017

3 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by laudate: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
jacyhelen:
Why should they stay at home? Do you know how many policemen and soldiers were deployed for Ondo governorship elections? Did people still not come out and vote? sad

If they do not vote, and one clueless tyrant gets into power in Anambra , they would still wail and lament about how the wrong people were selected to rule them. They would forget that their lack of action, made it easy for the wrong people to assume power. undecided

Stop spamming this thread with your repetitive posts, biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Team Releases First Campaign Photos And Nigerians Can’t Stop / Saraki Blames Reported Inadequacies For His Defeat / Africa Is Poor,because Africans Dont Believe In Organised Capitalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.