Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,518 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election (3675 Views)

Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku / Nigeria Ranked 3rd Most Terrorised Country In The World, 1st In Africa - GTI / Nigeria Remains Third Most Terrorised Nation, Says Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Truthbtold2: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ugowizboy:
Please, if anything happens to my family members, just know that the DSS are the cause of it.

My mum just called me right now to tell me how the D.S.S came in to ransack our house and search it like its a place where cocaine is being made, pointing their guns on everyone they saw. Including my younger sister aged just two.

I asked her how it all happened and she she said they were all inside the house when all of a sudden, they started hearing gunshots being shot carelessly in the air. This was happening at Eze Nwafor village, Awka around past ten.
She was looking at the window to know what was the cause of the pandemonium when one of the DSS official sighted her and alerted his other troops. They now forcefully entered our house through the big gate, because the small one was locked.

They started demanding for a supposed phone which they claimed my mum used to record their illegal activities. My mum said she wasn't recording them and they now went and ransacked the whole house looking for a phone that didn't exist.

My mum was so scared, including my younger sisters and started begging them to leave them in peace that they know nothing about any phone. One of them now said they shouldn't be scared, that the reason of the gunshots earlier on was just to scare potential hoodlums away.

Now, I'm beginning to wonder, are the law enforcement agencies in this country mad?
How can they just open fire for no reason a day to a gubernatorial election? What do they hope to achieve?
And what right do they have to enter into someone's house and ransack it?

Please, I need you guys to share this post until it gets to the president. My mum is really scared that they might come back, because the DSS officer threatened her that they would.

This injustice and unruly behavior by security agencies need to be stopped. My mum is hypertensive, so you could imagine the kind of trauma she's going through now.
Kindly share this until it gets to the relevant authorities.

©Kosi Ugo
Where is your house located?
Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by dodelight(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

Something doesn't add up. Out of all the houses in your neighbourhood, the DSS chose to enter your house and ransack it. Why??
You must be a learner of Nigerian force ways. It's their illegal activities that don't add up.
Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Cjrane2: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
DSS is already thumb printing for APC. Their so called "Federal Might" will come to naught and they will see it.

People who vote at the polling stations should make sure they RECORD the results in your polling station!

Let us see how they will submit those thumb printed nonsesnse as the real votes.

1 Like

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by myright: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Cjrane2:
DSS is already thumb printing for APC. Their so called "Federal Might" will come to naught and they will see it.

People who vote at the polling stations should make sure they RECORD the results in your polling station!

Let us see how they will submit those thumb printed nonsesnse as the real votes.
your vote won't count tomorrow. Sit at home and join IPOB to make a statement.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by laudate: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
myright:
Statement about what? If they stay at home and do not vote, and one clueless tyrant gets into power in Anambra , they would still be one of those that would wail and lament about how the wrong people were selected to rule them. They would forget that their lack of action, made it easy for the wrong people to assume power.

1 Like

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by PDJT: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nigeria is indeed a terrorist state,therefore not safe for any normal human being.
Our people, please if you haven’t already, go out today and get all your ingredients and drinks for the Ofe-nsala day tomorrow. Stay indoors and have a lovely day with your family and friends. Stay away from their Nigerian elections! May Chukwu Okike, bless us all as we do. Isee!

4 Likes

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by RoyalUc(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
I have a few questions for you, op and the original storyteller.

- A woman and children "started hearing gunshots being shot carelessly in the air."
What do you think will be the normal reaction of the woman? "My mum was so scared, including my younger sisters," but she was brave enough that she was "looking at the window to know what was the cause of the pandemonium."

- "This was happening...around past ten." Morning or night? I guess night, judging by the usual operations of DSS.
"One of the DSS official sighted her" (a woman hearing sporadic gunshots could look out of the window in a way she could be seen) at night - maybe there was light.

- "They now forcefully entered our house through the big gate, because the small one was locked." Meaning the compound is fenced. Now, is it a storey building? If not, she won't see (nor be seen from) outside.

- DSS, I mean DSS (not NPF grin) were shotting "carelessly in the air...just to scare potential hoodlums away." Come on!

- "One of them now said they shouldn't be scared... but the DSS officer threatened her that they would" be back?

1 Like

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by laudate: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalUc:
I have a few questions for you, op and the original storyteller.

- A woman and children "started hearing gunshots being shot carelessly in the air."
What do you think will be the normal reaction of the woman? "My mum was so scared, including my younger sisters," but she was brave enough that she was "looking at the window to know what was the cause of the pandemonium."

- "This was happening...around past ten." Morning or night? I guess night, judging by the usual operations of DSS.
"One of the DSS official sighted her" (a woman hearing sporadic gunshots could look out of the window in a way she could be seen) at night - maybe there was light.

- "They now forcefully entered our house through the big gate, because the small one was locked." Meaning the compound is fenced. Now, is it a storey building? If not, she won't see (nor be seen from) outside.

- DSS, I mean DSS (not NPF grin) were shotting "carelessly in the air...just to scare potential hoodlums away." Come on!

- "One of them now said they shouldn't be scared... but the DSS officer threatened her that they would" be back?

Una no go kill person with laugh for here.... cheesy
Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

Your response has shown that you learnt nothing from the schools you attended. Collect a refund from your teachers. undecided You are totally devoid of common sense, logic and cognition. You even lack respect for your own grandfather, that is why you can refer to him in such a mannerless manner.

As for Awo, only God knows why you brought him into this conversation. Are you related to him? Did he promise you free education? Were you deprived of it? Obviously, that is why you are so pained. Now scram. Or hug the nearest transformer. Take your pick! sad
You like to hyperventilate.

1 Like

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
myright:
Naso my guy
Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

Your response has shown that you learnt nothing from the schools you attended. Collect a refund from your teachers. undecided You are totally devoid of common sense, logic and cognition. You even lack respect for your own grandfather, that is why you can refer to him in such a mannerless manner.

As for Awo, only God knows why you brought him into this conversation. Are you related to him? Did he promise you free education? Were you deprived of it? Obviously, that is why you are so pained. Now scram. Or hug the nearest transformer. Take your pick! sad
hahaha e pain you ?
Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by laudate: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
igbodefender:
You like to hyperventilate.
And you like to rant hysterically.
Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Free and fair elections left with GEJ

They have concluded plans on how to rig that election already

Sharing the message till it gets to the president will change nothing, he is a terrorist and will not do anything about it
Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
NigerDeltan:
[s] Free and fair elections left with GEJ

They have concluded plans on how to rig that election already

Sharing the message till it gets to the president will change nothing, he is a terrorist and will not do anything about it [/s]
trash
Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:
And you like to rant hysterically.
Lol
Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by laudate: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kokolet11:
hahaha e pain you ?

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Kokolet11: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=62467884][/quote].

Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by nairaman66(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

Those people had cameras, and were carrying out a recording of the unfolding events, ba? But that was not the case here. This boy's mother was just peeping! She claimed she was not video recording the event, but just peeping? Which kind peeping would then make the DSS single out their home for invasion?

Gun shots were heard in the neighbourhood. Naturally, people would rush out to investigate or peep through their windows to check what is going on.

The OP wants us to believe that out of all the people peeping from the windows of their homes, only his own home was ransacked. Why was his home singled out from all the homes that had peeping people? Something doesn't add up! undecided

I hope you didn't smoke kwale Igbo? Every right thinking person at that point in time would love to peep and know what is going on!

Have you ever walked on the road and your eyes mistakenly meets a policeman? It's a sign of guilt irrespective if you are innocent! Stop stretching this issue and go take a nap! You seem exhausted
Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by laudate: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
nairaman66:
I hope you didn't smoke kwale Igbo? Every right thinking person at that point in time would love to peep and know what is going on!

Have you ever walked on the road and your eyes mistakenly meets a policeman? It's a sign of guilt irrespective if you are innocent! Stop stretching this issue and go take a nap! You seem exhausted
No... but something tells me you must have inhaled Okrika hashish, which is why you are misyarning this way. sad Did you see me blaming her at any point for peeping? I even acknowledged that every normal person would rush out to investigate, or peep outside to check what was going on. Many people would have peeped at them from their windows. Why was she singled out? If you feel it is just because her eyes met their own, then it means you know something we do not know. Tell us why her eyes met their own, since you seem to have access to info, which we do not have....Don't forget, DSS are different from police. These are covert operatives. undecided
Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by Kingspin(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nigeria na country...
Re: DSS Terrorised My Family Today Because Of Anambra Election by nairaman66(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: We Won’t Endorse Buhari – U.S Govt / Giving Out 1million On This Forum WHEN PDP Wins Ekiti... / Mc Olomu Planning To Rig Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.