Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:22 PM

Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language (47766 Views)

Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend / Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle / Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Uyi168: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Abeg,any1 with sure 2mrw games should pm me..
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Niceguy123: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Just as you Abi ( quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62471746] shocked

Bovi should not be slammed.

Children born to such a useless dad are already a joke.[/quote]
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by free2ryhme: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
na dem sabi
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by blessedweapon(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Joephat:
sad
If anambra ppl did not boycott anambra election, I will denounce my igboship and I will never visit my village again till I die...

Dude........ Have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by pocohantas(f): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
He tried to convey a right message, the wrong way.

Lots of our comedians are guilty of that.
Their sexual jokes no follow.

One said a machine detects when ladies lost their virginity.
a lady stepped on it and it said she was born in 1991, lost virginity in 1992. That was so ewww to me.
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Tedassie(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
The joke was out of taste
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Daeylar(f): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackfyre:

So you saying its a crazy act but to a lesser degree than paedophilia?

Not what I'm saying, I'm saying homosexuality is an act between two consenting adults, no matter your disgust for it, no one gets hurt,

But he makes it seem as though pedophillia which is taking advantage of a child sexually, scarring a child is preferable to homosexuality, very twisted way to reason.

4 Likes

Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Uyi168:
Abeg,any1 with sure 2mrw games should pm me..
I get
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Joephat(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
blessedweapon:

Dude........ Have you eaten today?

Yes but

If anambra ppl did not boycott anambra election, I will denounce my igboship and I will never visit my village again till I die...
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by gazoka(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
No cheesy angry angry Na my own pikin he go use

Make una mind una business oo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Phi001(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:
Using pedophillia to slam homosexuality. I wonder where in his mind this would have been ok.

When those insulting homosexuality are crazier than the homosexuals

Do you even know what pedophilia means?

Y'all just see words on internet and create your interpretation of them...

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Not what I'm saying, I'm saying homosexuality is an act between two consenting adults, no matter your disgust for it, no one gets hurt,

But he makes it seem as though pedophillia which is taking advantage of a child sexually, scarring a child is preferable to homosexuality, very twisted way to reason.

Except I read the joke wrong, I think he was implicity deriding homosexuality not pandering to paedophilia in anyway. After all, how will the child/chirldren know what he is driving at?

However, I am not anti homosexuals though, most peeps pass through something before they eventually discover themselves, heck Zuckerberg was an atheist before but today he isn't. So I take it people are on various paths to a destination but that won't mean the act isn't an abomination...
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Uyi168: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
CarlyX8:
I get
Hw many odds?
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Blonchilli(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
All of you slamming Bovi and homosexuality are thesame set of people saying 'Nigeria is bad' you want to travel out of the country, same countries were homosexuality is legalised. Which sane father will sexualise his kids because of a pay day?
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by ibkayee(f): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Seems Nigerians are more accepting of paedophilia than gay people

Joke was disturbing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
ibkayee:
Seems Nigerians are more accepting of pedophilia than gay people

Joke was disturbing
beautiful lady, show me love na, kiss me quick cry

1 Like

Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by kennieG(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hope you collect ur balance after the show shaa Bovi..? yes ... case close
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by asawanathegreat(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Their joke no get respect again, them dey even use their mother crack joke self.
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by mrMeen(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Phi001:

Do you even know what pedophilia means?

Y'all just see words on internet and create your interpretation of them...
toh I wonder. the guy is exposing the nature of sex and how it's supposed to be to his children and I do not blame him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Daeylar(f): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackfyre:

Except I read the joke wrong, I think he was implicity deriding homosexuality not pandering to paedophilia in anyway. After all, how will the child/chirldren know what he is driving at?

However, I am not anti homosexuals though, most peeps pass through something before they eventually discover themselves, heck Zuckerberg was an atheist before but today he isn't. So I take it people are on various paths to a destination but that won't mean the act isn't an abomination...

Whatever you think it is, as long as you're not among the holier than thous who think it's OK to condemn homosexuality while fornicating, and you're not part of those who want or are happy to see people beat, main and harrass homosexuals then it's cool.

As for your question
It seemed like he found it okay to turn a teddy bear (an innocent toy for a child) to a dick and tell them its okay to eat it, love it whatever, just to make sure that they don't turn out to be homosexuals,I know it's a joke, but they are right, he is sexualizing innocent toys and it's disgusting and disturbing. Why tell a child to call a teddy bear a dick and tell her to eat it? The fuçk is that?
Disgusting to say the least, I know it's a joke but it fell flat and gives paedo vibes.
The children may not know, but it doesn't make it right.

4 Likes

Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Uyi168:
Hw many odds?
Just 30
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Uyi168: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
CarlyX8:
Just 30
do i have to pay 1st?
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by shogotermies(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nigerians are nonentity, just imagined them blaming him for using his children as a joke, the other day when he used banky w and adesua for a they were barking, now he is using his own family... so that's his life...
Nigerians please let's stop complaining over nonentity...

1 Like

Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Phi001(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Just out of curiosity, why is it called homophobia?

I mean it's dislike not fear... undecided

Also, will all those people forming woke stop saying pedophilia if they don't know what it means?

1 Like

Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
HARDLABOR:
What happen when you've run out of jokes?

You start spewing trash

Just wondering what the audience might be doing instead of them to be laughing

May im go try am 4 developing countries na weda dem no go stone am komot 4 stage

N/B; am not a gay o

You should be. grin
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Whatever you think it is, as long as you're not among the holier than thous who think it's OK to condemn homosexuality while fornicating, and you're not part of those who want or are happy to see people beat and harrass homosexuals then it's cool.

I don't fornicate in any way whatsoever, neither do I support beating them up or harass them. But if I had such a friend I will surely let him know I find it abominable and perhaps pester him/her a bit tongue, just kidding. But I have no hate or malice towards homosexuals tho. We all got a story to tell...

As for your question
It seemed like he found it okay to turn a teddy bear to dick and tell them its okay to eat love it whatever, just to make sure that they don't turn out to be homosexuals,I know it's a joke, maybe that word doesn't convey it but they are right, he sexualizing innocent toys and it's disgusting. Why tell a child to call a teddy bear a dick and tell her to eat it?
Disgusting to say the least, I know it's a joke but it fell flat and gives paedo vibes.
The children may not know, but it doesn't make it right.

Come on na madam, it was a joke, which sane man will tell his kids such? It's not like such will even deter his kids from whatever sexual orientation. If anything it will reinforce it, because it's even girly for a boy to be playing with a pussycat toy, the joke is for you peeps with adult mind to discern who is jab was at. A public figure will use his own children to pander to paedophilia? Haba!

Although, he should have been more careful and sensitive with the joke giving the happenings of recent.

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
We are all beginning to reason that LGBT might be right. Very soon, the populace will pressurise the government to approve it. God I dey your hand o angry
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Uyi168:
do i have to pay 1st?
After
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Daeylar(f): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackfyre:

I don't fornicate in any way whatsoever, neither do I support beating them up or harass them. But if I had such a friend I will surely let him know I find it abominable and perhaps pester him/her a bit tongue, just kidding. But I have no hate or malice towards homosexuals tho. We all got a story to tell...

Nice smiley
I really find it scary the way people think it's OK to main or kill another human like them just because they don't like homosexuality.

Come on na madam, it was a joke, which sane man will tell his kids such? It's not like such will even deter his kids from whatever sexual orientation. If anything it will reinforce it, because it's even girly for a boy to be playing with a pussycat toy, the joke is for you peeps with adult mind to discern who is jab was at. A public figure will use his own children to pander to paedophilia? Haba!

Although, he should have been more careful and sensitive with the joke giving the happenings of recent.

Why you con dey vex? Lol, relax na grin
Ah ah, what makes it girly now for a boy to play with a female toy?
He actually did use his kids though lipsrsealed that's why we found it uncomfortable, sick and disgusting, we got the joke but it's silly and stupid to me. but he should have used an example of consenting adults not underage innocent kids and kids toys.

Always@your last paragraph.
That's how basketmouth was dragged too for making a joke about rape.
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Uyi168: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
CarlyX8:
After
good,should i pm u then?
Re: Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Uyi168:
good,should i pm u then?
Yah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama Between Davido, Chioma, Sophia Momodu / Bobrisky Cautions A Man Harassing Him At Hilton Hotel In Abuja / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.