Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Anambra Decides Tomorrow,dont Get Killed!!!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Decides Tomorrow,dont Get Killed!!!!!! (2161 Views)

FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week / Nigeria Decides Tomorrow 23 Feb 2019. / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Decides Tomorrow,dont Get Killed!!!!!! by mgbadike81: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
jacyhelen:

no need..go and vote..just be care ful cos of any stray bullet...28,000 police men just for 1 day election
plus tens of thousands of soldiers, Navy, DSS etc.I'm boycotting for my own safety when the adult children of all the contestants are not even in Nigeria to vote for their parents.
Re: Anambra Decides Tomorrow,dont Get Killed!!!!!! by Truthbtold2: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
jacyhelen:

good luck...die well
You and ur family will die first, i know the particular date self. frustrated bigoted maggot.
Re: Anambra Decides Tomorrow,dont Get Killed!!!!!! by eagleeye2: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
jacyhelen:

pretends for what??..dem dey pay me..abeg shift make i faint..just die where dem go fit see u,period
grin
Person no fit joke with you again.
Re: Anambra Decides Tomorrow,dont Get Killed!!!!!! by Habakus: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
jacyhelen:

i never voted for buahri so i dont complain...who ever becomes the governor is never the business of those who never voted.
The most people pained after election are people who voted....u never see am?
Good, then let people who want to vote exercise their right.
At the end of the day, if someone who's worse than Obiano is imposed on Anambra because people didn't vote, will that be preferable to you?
Re: Anambra Decides Tomorrow,dont Get Killed!!!!!! by Duru1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Simply boycott the filthy election by immoral country.
Re: Anambra Decides Tomorrow,dont Get Killed!!!!!! by wiseEast: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
post=62462419:
We will vote tomorrow also protect our votes

Every young man is IPOB for those soldiers eyes..Mind your

anyway your vote wont count or counted to your opponent
Re: Anambra Decides Tomorrow,dont Get Killed!!!!!! by wiseEast: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalUc:

How do you people even think?
Is it proper to bring out your phone in public and start snapping soldiers who were possibly on their own?

Do you know it is actually an offence for you to snap me without my consent, when I didn't pose for the camaras?

so it is not good to be used on soldiers but allowed on civilians?/

and you call this demo crazy or crazy demo
Re: Anambra Decides Tomorrow,dont Get Killed!!!!!! by wiseEast: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Duru1:
Simply boycott the filthy election by immoral country.

supported
Re: Anambra Decides Tomorrow,dont Get Killed!!!!!! by RoyalUc(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
wiseEast:

so it is not good to be used on soldiers but allowed on civilians?/

and you call this demo crazy or crazy demo

Read what I wrote properly and what you wrote. I don't actually understand what you meant to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas: Ambode Preaches Love, Peace And Kindness / FHC Cannot Stop Or Stay Proceedings Of The CCT - Justice Onnoghen 5th Feb, 2016 / Just In: Acting IG Orders Immediate Re-organization Of F-SARS, Not Disbandment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.