Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (78881 Views)

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Pussitto: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
World renowned televangelists Pastor Benny hinn and pastor Chris both partner in building a Christian network "loveworldusa" as partners have started sewing already. One amazing thing happened as pastor Benny hinn couldn't hold himself as he kept on fainting after a Nigerian sowed $1000000 into the cable network. The more you criticise the more people give to God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0PwFgqpgzw

https://chikasom..com/2017/11/benny-hinn-faints-after-nigerian-sowed.html?m=1

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by 0temAtum: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Adonbilivit. !!!

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by emorse(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
lol. Somborry tell me this is AY live featuring Benny Hinn. Good for them though.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by MrOnPoint(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
That's huge! Na Dangote that one go be. Whaaaaaat!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
and how much antithers sowed to freeze life ever since he started his sickness.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by superhumanist(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
solite3:

See your life?

Greed. Is it by amount of money?

299 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
And they say I should not worship Satan.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
superhumanist:

See your life?

Greed. Is it by amount of money?
God is worthy to be praised dear. There is no greed in giving to men of God. If I have my way I will do more for them.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Johnnyhoo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
some people are rich o, but come to think of it, where do these people get their monies from? or is it not this same Nigeria?

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by petra1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daddy freez and antitithers will faint !!!!!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by superhumanist(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
solite3:
God is worthy to be praised dear. There is no greed in giving to men of God. If I have my way I will do more for them.

undecided

15 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pussitto:
World renowned televangelists Pastor Benny hinn and pastor Chris
both partner in building a Christian network "loveworldusa" as partners have started sewing already.
One amazing thing happened as pastor Benny hinn couldn't hold himself
as he kept on fainting after a Nigerian sowed $1,000,000 into the cable network.
The more you criticise the more people give to God

h t tps://youtu.be/J0PwFgqpgzw

petra1:
3"I tell you the truth," Jesus said,
"this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them Nigerian who sowed $1,000,000
4For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has."

- Luke 21:3-4

Benny Hinn slumps after a Nigerian sowed $1,000,000 into his ministry but doesnt slump when poor widows etcetera give. SMH
Money will turn men into ....
One day, everything will make perfect sense.

306 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
Don't mind them...

WATCH FULL VIDEO WITH MORE GIVINGS HERE...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P_e4eB4n-8

Dem neva chichonchin.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Uppercut for the freezing folks! grin

16 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Deicide: 3:44am On Nov 18, 2017
cry

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 4:49am On Nov 18, 2017
petra1:

nah nah, we ain't haters. We just want to know that at least some of it will go to the poor who needs it the most and not some nonsense assets like cars and other canal things

56 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by petra1(m): 5:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Abudu2000:
nah nah, we ain't haters. We just want to know that at least some of it will go to the poor who needs it the most and not some nonsense assets like cars and other canal things

Money for TV programme goes to TV programme . What the poor needs is the word of God (Gospel)
Poverty is First a state of mind
Secondly they can be empowered to do business and work . It’s only the church that has been doing this . You don’t need to monitor the church . You do your act of service period .

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by dalaman: 5:43am On Nov 18, 2017
This is useless acting. Where is the 1 million dollars and who gave them the money? It's just a strategy to make others donate money to them.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2017
dalaman:
This is useless acting. Where is the 1 million dollars and who gave them the money? It's just a strategy to make others donate money to them.

Mumu. To make who donate? You?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by bobowaja(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Don't be deceived, it can be done by proxy by one of their cronies to deceive the folks. I have witness this same scene in one of the Warri churches (though lesser amount was used).

They are trying to pass a message and it is disheartening that this cheap psychological pranks can still work on people.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2017
dalaman:

Yeah, you're right.

30 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2017
dalaman:

Christ Embassy is too big and too excellent for such things. Besides, Benny Hinn is not one to tolerate such (the Nigeiran PFN saga comes to mind). Watch below video (from 2:02:46) here and see real people come out to give hundreds of thousands of dollars....Then you can start crying tongue...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P_e4eB4n-8

8 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2017
emrain:

Yeah, you're right.

You wish... That's how Pastor Chris gave 1billion Naira to BIU. They Said it was fake, he wired the money the following week as soon as he got back to Lagos.

The engineering faculty is standing there as a testimony.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by bobowaja(m): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2017
solite3:
So It is all about sowing seeds. The very scam freeze is up against. Freeze was right all along - you all are scams.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by bobowaja(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2017
petra1:

Money for TV programme goes to TV programme . What the poor needs is the word of God (Gospel)
Poverty is First a state of mind
Secondly they can be empowered to do business and work . It’s only the church that has been doing this . You don’t need to monitor the church . You do your act of service period .

With the highlighted words above I won't be too wrong to call you a thief. I guess you are a pastor, if that is true I won't be amazed - scamming is their line of work

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by bobowaja(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2017
dalaman:
I tell you bro. I have witnessed this in one of the churches in Warri. The level these people are ready to go to deceived the gullible is amazing.

14 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2017
bobowaja:

I tell you bro. I have witnessed this in one of the churches in Warri. The level these people are ready to go to deceived the gullible is amazing.

You guys haven't seen anything yet. Your frustration has just started.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by bobowaja(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2017
donnie:

You guys haven't seen anything yet. Your frustration has just started.
So exposing a scam is now frustration? I guess you are part of the scams cheesy cheesy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2017
bobowaja:

So exposing a scam is now frustration? I guess you are part of the scams cheesy cheesy

Okay. whatever is doing you has just started tongue

6 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2017
so is he going to give the money out for charity?
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by michlins(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Nigeria and Saudi Arabia being donating to enrich these men. Even the pastor was fainting and astonished by their gullibility. How about building a faculty in one university here or build a good hospital in your community

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2017
michlins:
Nigeria and Saudi Arabia being donating to enrich these men. Even the pastor was fainting and astonished by their gullibility. [b]How about building a faculty in one university here [/b]or build a good hospital in your community

Did you commend Pastor Chris after he donated 1billion naira for building the engineering faculty in Benson Idahosa University in 2015?

No you didn't, because you are programmed negatively.

38 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.