Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Incredible!!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Wants Seven Kids And Ballon D'ors - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Incredible!!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Wants Seven Kids And Ballon D'ors (432 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports / Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic / Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incredible!!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Wants Seven Kids And Ballon D'ors by doverulez(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
*Ronaldo: I want seven children and seven Ballons d'Or!*

Cristiano Ronaldo says he wants to have seven children and win the same number of Ballons d'Or.

The Real Madrid star recently had his fourth child, and is expected to win his fifth Ballon d'Or when the award is announced next month.

But the 32-year-old has still come in for recent criticism, as his return of one goal in seven La Liga matches this season is far below his usual output.

In an interview with L'Equipe, Ronaldo said he is staying calm after his slow start to the league campaign, insisting he can contribute more to his team than just goals.

"I'm happy and I feel good, you have to stay calm and keep working, because you can obviously do better," Ronaldo said.

Looking farther ahead, the Portugal star said he still has plenty more he'd like to achieve – both on the pitch and off.

"I want seven children and the same number of Ballons d'Or," Ronaldo said.

"That means that I do not intend to stop there. As long as I play, I will win all I can .
Re: Incredible!!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Wants Seven Kids And Ballon D'ors by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Cr7 stop telling us what you want and get back to work.. Even Leroy Sane got more goals than you do currently

(1) (Reply)

Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTIONS (18/11/2017) / Poland Confirm Super Eagles' World Cup Friendly / Ref Dean Admits Blunder In West Brom-arsenal Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.