Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Please, Help Me, Damaged File Adobe Photoshop - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please, Help Me, Damaged File Adobe Photoshop (1010 Views)

Adobe Photoshop V23.3.2.458 Crack + Neutral Filters (x64 Macos) Free 2022 / Adobe Muse CC - Web Development Software / Can Someone Please Tell Me Where / Help Me Learn How To Use Adobe Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me, Damaged File Adobe Photoshop by plutinos: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello ladies and gentlemen!) Go straight to the essence of the problem. Worked in the same .psd file, the source always remained normal and were opened too, until today, when opening, did not see that all the layers are merged, and the image is just black. The weight of the file has not changed. Is it possible now to pick up this file? Tried various utilities, but they did not help. Thank you.) kiss
Re: Please, Help Me, Damaged File Adobe Photoshop by harsh1989: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
hi , I was advised to use psd repair , decided to advise you ) : https://www.psd.repair/

(1) (Reply)

PHP Free Courses / Forex - Investment WordPress Theme At Cheaper Rate / Anyone Here Have A Strong Knowledge Of VB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.