Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) (52847 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) / 26 Nigerian Women And Girls Found Dead In Italy, 53 Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by 40ng: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Our 26 daughters are being buried in Italy today. Oh that this would be the LAST TIME we’d lose Daughters of Nigeria in such shamefully tragic manner on the Mediterranean Sea! - Oby Ezekwesili

Pictures By Vivian Gist : http://www.viviangist.ng/26-nigerian-girls-killed-in-mediterranean-sea-buried-pictures/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by NCP: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
RIP Ladies, Till We Meet To Part No More.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by ClitoPen: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
So painful. Getting to destination as corpses

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
......and Buhari never acknowledged or sent condolences.

What a President!

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
NCP:
RIP Ladies, Till We Meet To Part No More.
Say, Till "I" not "we".

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by Ukutsgp(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
buhari did not even care about this.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
No be by force to go abroad. Stay in Nigeria and be alive

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by pedel: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Is any of them a member of your family? How are you so sure he didn't send condolences?
Buhari must be giving you nightmares since you blame him for everything, even for your laziness.

FortifiedCity:

What a President!

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
All this bloggers and lies.I watched this on CNN this morning.Only two of the corpses were identified as Nigerians.Others where not identified.They only suspected them to be from either Niger, Nigeria or Libya.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by 40ng: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
All this bloggers and lies.I watched this on CNN this morning.Only two of the corpses were identified as Nigerians.Others where not identified.They only suspected them to be from either Niger, Nigeria or Libya.

You better Check the Name on the Coffin with the Country and Stop Typing Rubbish ....

13 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by vorigan: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
At least they got buried in Italy............The hustle is real

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
40ng:

You better Check the Name on the Coffin with the Country and Stop Typing Rubbish ....
Like I said only two of the copses were identified as Nigerians.Its still been aired on TV.

31 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by 40ng: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Like I said only two of the copses were identified as Nigerians.Its still been aired on TV.

And Saharareporters .. Also Lied ...

You better Listen to Only News and Not Side Gossips ...

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
pedel:
Is any of them a member of your family? How are you so sure he didn't send condolences?
Buhari must be giving you nightmares since you blame him for everything, even for your laziness.

Mr. Man, Go and sleep and snore

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by pedel: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
I just woke up, Isi amu.
FortifiedCity:
Mr. Man, Go and sleep and snore

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
pedel:
I just woke up, Isi amu.
Abeg leave me. No be you dey do me

7 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by seunny4lif(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
40ng:

Some of them are Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by 40ng: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
seunny4lif:

Some of them are Nigerians

If iPhone and Samsung Dey Talk , Motorola Go Put Mouth shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by miqos02(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
wow
Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by Factfinder1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hope others will learn from this.....if you must travel out of Nigeria do it the right way

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by Sunnycliff(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Who are the sponsors of the burial?
Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by Sexytemi(f): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Not to sound harsh o, but even after all the announcement and talks about how this traveling by land is bad these set of people will never listen, abeg must you travel, must you go to Europe, can't they just hustle and keep believing that one their hustle will pay and they'll be able to travel there by legal means, its high that mentality of going to abroad by force by fire should crush.

R.I.p to them although I know one girl is out there already making her own plans of traveling to Europe.

12 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by yjgm(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
They died hustling the wrong way . May their souls rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by PenlsCaP: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
I blame buhari

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by Ipheyemmy01(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
All this our people travelling by force. Must we leave the shore of this country before we succeed. Thank s once just put 26 families into mourning and sorrow. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by otijah(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Buhari get mind oo

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by Sunnycliff(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:

What a President!

Jubrin is from Sudan naa, wetin concern him with Nigerian ladies? But was fast to issue a statement about Zimbabwe

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) by psalmhorah(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Airways 18 Years After It Packed Up (Pictures, Video) / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene / Help!!! My Brother Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.