Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Church Is Going On And Police Come To Arrest Nigerian Pastor For Fraud In Dubai - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Is Going On And Police Come To Arrest Nigerian Pastor For Fraud In Dubai (896 Views)

I Paid My Tithe Again Today,oya Police Come And Arrest Me / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Is Going On And Police Come To Arrest Nigerian Pastor For Fraud In Dubai by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
In dubai church services hold on friday not sunday .It is happening right now. A church service that's holds at africana home restaurant is suprised to see police all around to pick the pastor or for allegedly defrauding fellow Nigerian in a job scam. I am eye witness.

Re: Church Is Going On And Police Come To Arrest Nigerian Pastor For Fraud In Dubai by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
He has been taken away and church members scampered for safety as most members has no visa also.

1 Like

Re: Church Is Going On And Police Come To Arrest Nigerian Pastor For Fraud In Dubai by swazpedro(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lol... So the pastor dey do illegal stuff, what is he then preaching, I guess tithe

3 Likes

Re: Church Is Going On And Police Come To Arrest Nigerian Pastor For Fraud In Dubai by meccuno: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
swazpedro:
Lol... So the pastor dey do illegal stuff, what is he then preaching, I guess tithe
grin

2 Likes

Re: Church Is Going On And Police Come To Arrest Nigerian Pastor For Fraud In Dubai by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
It is so shameful. A fellow ibo pastor duped a fellow ibo guy with fake job scam.

2 Likes

Re: Church Is Going On And Police Come To Arrest Nigerian Pastor For Fraud In Dubai by plaetton: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
No surprise here.

The word Pastor is synonymous with the word Fraudster.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Is Going On And Police Come To Arrest Nigerian Pastor For Fraud In Dubai by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
illitrate:
He has been taken away and church members scampered for safety as most members has no visa also.
Which kind church be that where pastor is a fraudster and most members no get visa but they come together and be praying?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Is Going On And Police Come To Arrest Nigerian Pastor For Fraud In Dubai by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
This one dey weak person oh

Re: Church Is Going On And Police Come To Arrest Nigerian Pastor For Fraud In Dubai by 0temAtum: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lol, if a pastor is shouting 'thief!' 'thief!!' Don't go after the person he's shouting after, rather go after the pastor himself because the word 'pastor' is the real word for thief and 'lie'. Who can tell if the pastor is telling a lie by shouting 'thief' after an innocent person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Is Going On And Police Come To Arrest Nigerian Pastor For Fraud In Dubai by 1Sharon(f): 4:30am On Nov 18, 2017
LoJ:

Which kind church be that where pastor is a fraudster and most members no get visa but they come together and be praying?

Stupid ppl, as if it's not a sin to be an illegal immigrant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Is Going On And Police Come To Arrest Nigerian Pastor For Fraud In Dubai by Niflheim(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
There is a direct correlation between dung and sewage (the former is produced by the latter), just as there is a direct correlation between fraud and pastor!!!

(1) (Reply)

Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Announces God's Budget For The Whole World / What All Black People Should Learn About Buddhism / Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.