Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

Prayer For Abundance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For Abundance (263 Views)

PROPHETIC Prayer For Abundance Blessings / Prophetic Prayer For Abundance / Does The Success Of A Church Consist In The Abundance Of Possession It Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Abundance by NNature(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Prayers said from the pure heart are the best way to communicate with God.

If you are feeling a lack of money or the resources then here are a few words of Money Prayer to give you an idea what to communicate to the Universe which is full of Abundance including Money and Prosperity.

Say the following money prayer with all sincerity, faith, and belief. Let go!

O Beloved God, Salutations, and Greetings!

I approach you as your child and your own creation.

With a pure heart, I ask for your divine grace.

Please shower on my abundance of money from your infinite source on a regular basis.

Your ways are innumerable and methods beyond my comprehension. Hence it is best that I leave to you the timings and sources through which you send the money and riches.

Whatever you do I trust that it is for my highest good.

With full faith in you and your miraculous ways, I open my body, mind, and soul to receiving your gift of financial wealth and riches.

I pledge to use the money for my good and good of others.

God’s will be done! Thank You

AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Pre-eminence? / Upload A Picture Of Your Parish Corpus Christ Pageantry Event / The Manifestation Of Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.