Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Photos Of Grandma Fortifying Her Grandson Ahead Of His Trip To Kano State Goes V - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of Grandma Fortifying Her Grandson Ahead Of His Trip To Kano State Goes V (655 Views)

Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Grandma Fortifying Her Grandson Ahead Of His Trip To Kano State Goes V by exlinkleads(f): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Photos Of Grandma Fortifying Her Grandson Ahead Of His Trip To Kano State Goes Viral

Yea yea I know, I know, I know, I too thought he was going to travel abroad. I no know say na Kano State wey dey for here. This photos of a grandma fortifying her grandson as he embarks on a long trip from Rivers State to Kano as gone viral online.

A Facebook user identified as Kue Barinor Paul, has taken to the social networking platform to share some pictures showing the moment his grand mother was praying for him before he embarked on a trip to Kano state.

In the photos which emerged online and is going viral on social media, the young man was seen being laid hands on and his head washed. The young man who said his grandma wants him to go to Kano and return with a title, and to achieve great things, shared the pictures on Facebook and wrote;

"Granny preparing me for Kano. She gave me the first ablution. "Go to Kano and return with a title." #Abokihood in a jiffy" #AlhajiHood in the offing."
It was more like an 'ablution' abi watin una thing?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/photos-of-grandma-fortifying-her.html

cc dominique mynd44 obinoscopy lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of Grandma Fortifying Her Grandson Ahead Of His Trip To Kano State Goes V by RoyalBlak007: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
♤Son of the Soil
cool
Re: Photos Of Grandma Fortifying Her Grandson Ahead Of His Trip To Kano State Goes V by TEAMvido(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
crazy pple ....

(1) (Reply)

Northern Nigerian Ladies Reel Under Drug Addiction / How I Used S*x As A Weapon To Stop Men From Leaving Me / URGENT: Advice Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.