Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

a - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / a (3253 Views)

Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User / UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by adebayo18015(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
a
Re: a by Need2learnmuch: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
have sent a token I will see what I can do so disheartened

1 Like

Re: a by adebayo18015(m): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Need2learnmuch:
have sent a token I will see what I can do so disheartened

Thanks so much may God bless you
Re: a by adeleye17: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
wat is ur password
Re: a by barackodam: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
one thing I fail to understand is why students never make accurate research FFS.

you're going into a uni, and you don't know shit about the school. you then come here, opening the book of lamentations.

Who doesn't know that 90% of state owned schools are expensive than the most expensive fed uni?

you're going to a state uni and you're expecting to pay 50k.

which school doesn't have students online? why can't you just ask for their fees before applying?..im sure you don't even know shiit about the department you even applied to

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: a by adebayo18015(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
adeleye17:
wat is ur password
You can send me p.m because it risky to display my passwords to public
Re: a by ogunholla(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
The Fees Was Announced Last Month But Was Approved Few Days Back.
barackodam:
one thing I fail to understand is why students never make accurate research FFS.

you're going into a uni, and you don't know shit about the school. you then come here, opening the book of lamentations.

Who doesn't know that 90% of state owned schools are expensive than the most expensive fed uni?

which school doesn't have students online? why can't you just ask for their fees before applying?..im sure you don't even know shiit about the department you even applied to
I Feel For You Op
Re: a by barackodam: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
ogunholla:
The Fees Was Announced Last Month But Was Approved Few Days Back. I Feel For You Op

the fees was announced last month? shocked

have previous students been attending free of charge.

if a school's fees is 200k, it means the previous session, they paid at least 150k, so what's the fuss?

you get my point?

he should have known how expensive the school is before applying
Re: a by adebayo18015(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
barackodam:

if a school's fees is 200k, it means the previous session, they paid at least 150k, so what's the fuss?

you get my point?

That is the greatest mistake I have made so far am regretting right now pls help a bro

1 Like

Re: a by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
barackodam:

Oga take it easy,here in ibbu lapai,acceptance fee was 5k now is 10k although is still OK what iam saying is you cannot predict this States universities.
Re: a by khristal87(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
barackodam:

you get my point?

if u wanna help do so, if u dnt, pls dnt discourage others, u cn simply ignore if u think he s a scammer

2 Likes

Re: a by chuksisaac: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
What he's saying about d increase in fees is true,,,,dont just know the authenticity,,,,help him guys if you can afford to,,,,,
Re: a by Davido324(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
barackodam:

if u want 2 help u help and stop preaching
Re: a by ezebrightike: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Davido324:
GBAM!!!
Re: a by barackodam: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Oga take it easy,here in ibbu lapai,acceptance fee was 5k now is 10k although is still OK what iam saying is you cannot predict this States universities.
Davido324:

khristal87:

if u wanna help do so, if u dnt, pls dnt discourage others, u cn simply ignore if u think he s a scammer
Davido324:

I'm not saying he's lying, neither am I preaching.

I'm just stating the obvious so that others won't make the same mistake he did, and be in the same shii.

if he'd probably asked around about school fees of last session, he definitely wouldn't be here soliciting right now

2 Likes

Re: a by Officialkplus(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
barackodam:

I'm not saying he's lying, neither am I preaching.

I'm just stating the obvious so that others won't make the same mistake he did, and be in the same shii.

if he'd probably asked around about school fees of last session, he definitely wouldn't be here soliciting right now

oga school fees last year was 100k...Google Search
Re: a by cyndy1000(f): 12:11am On Nov 18, 2017
adebayo18015:

That is the greatest mistake I have made so far am regretting right now pls help a bro

Please don't regret just pray you get the funds it's God will that you got the admission. some of us are still waiting for jamb to approve ours. wish you good luck n people who will help you out
Re: a by Magnoliaa(f): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2017
khristal87:

But he said the truth...

2 Likes

Re: a by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 18, 2017
Would u beg all thru to graduate

1 Like

Re: a by marsoden: 6:12am On Nov 18, 2017
After you're able to get your first year schools fees, how do you plan on sustaining it? How do you plan on getting the 2nd, 3rd, 4th years school fees? Text books? Hand outs? Seminars? Etc.

What should be on your mind now should be on getting a permanent solution, not this temporary one.

What are the other levels paying? Can you calculate the school fees till completion(hoping there won't be any increment)?

2 Likes

Re: a by Need2learnmuch: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2017
I just help the brother with a token
That shows generousity If God bless you why can't you put smile on someone face
Re: a by Artistree: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2017
Need2learnmuch:

That shows generousity
If God bless you why can't you put smile on someone face
Oshey, awon helper!

1 Like

Re: a by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2017
UNIOSUN increased her school fees not quite long and I'm very sure you know before that you're paying close to 100k + excluding Hostel fees..

I'll advice you to start seeking assistance from God. You never can tell who's gonna pay your school fees till you graduate.

You can seek assistance from church, mosque.. Go online, present your admission letter with proves, seek help from other public foundations..

You are gonna spend 200k + this year/Next year excluding Hostel fees, pocket money and so on.

You can as well diver your admission till whenever you'll be financially buoyant.. A closed mouth is a closed destiny... Goodluck bro..
Re: a by adebayo18015(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2017
pls help me I don't want to forfeit my admission pls help a bro
The type of work am doing right now can't raise that sum of money I need your support may God bless you all

Lalaclaticla and seun
Help me push to fp

1 Like

Re: a by SuccesYear: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Need2learnmuch:

That shows generousity
may God Almighty always provide ur needs too
Re: a by adebayo18015(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
concerned nairaland brother and sister to pls help me with any amount to raise the school fee may God reward you as you do so
Re: a by Ologogoro: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Something tells me that the OP and Need2learnmuch are friends ,planning to use nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: a by Dollarship(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
Op go and meet hushpup

1 Like

Re: a by government77(f): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ologogoro:
Something tells me that the OP and Need2learnmuch are friends ,planning to use nairalanders.
what did u observe?
Re: a by government77(f): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Artistree:

Oshey, awon helper!
Need2learnmuch:

That shows generousity
Oshey, awon helper!
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Unlike) (Share) grin grin grin grin
Re: a by Ologogoro: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
government77:
what did u observe?

Good question, If you follow this thread, you can see it was created 3:53pm On Nov 17 by the Op , and by 4:17pm On Nov 17 @ Need2learnmuch has sent a token to the Op's account number , that is just 24minutes interval, the next morning @ Need2learnmuch updated the thread by saying 'I just help the brother with a token
That shows generousity If God bless you why can't you put smile on someone face'

Aside that, someone asked for the op's password to confirm his claim but he didn't release it.

It's either the Op is the same person as @ Need2learnmuch or they both planned it, let the op release his password so all doubts can be cleared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: a by adeiza4u(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
God help you and me brother. I have a similar but little challenge which has been confirmed to be true.
https://www.nairaland.com/4179769/how-still-bear-cross-please#62431363

(1) (Reply)

3 Credits For Fut Minna Remedial Program. / Admission In UPIB Cotonou. 3yrs For Course Of Study. / Waec Timetable For Nigeria 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.