Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Please Help A Nairalander - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander (11894 Views)

A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by DaddyKross: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Smh

Mtcheew
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
walepackage:
just chill man.

I'm calm. Just want some foot soldiers off my back that's all. I'm cool bro. Trust me. You know i always mellow when you hit me up.

Been out for a conference since four days not logged in here, only to see myself been labelled as a fake dude, just to get back at me. Not fair bro !
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
DaddyKross:
Smh

Mtcheew

Thanks for posting. I wanted to say nice face. Handsome. Nice cut.

Enjoy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by DaddyKross: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
KreativGenius:

Thanks for posting. I wanted to say nice face. Handsome. Nice cut.

Enjoy

Thank you, sir sad
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Some dudes tho. Smh
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Blackhawk01: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
NoFavors:
Some dudes tho. Smh

Issa shame embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Issa shame embarassed embarassed embarassed
So irritating... tueee kelebe
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by walepackage(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
KreativGenius:

I'm calm. Just want some foot soldiers off my back that's all. I'm cool bro. Trust me. You know i always mellow when you hit me up.

Been out for a conference since four days not logged in here, only to see myself been labelled as a fake dude, just to get back at me. Not fair bro !
i understand.Thats why its advicely you be on your own.Dont engage with any of them here,they aint worth it, man
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Na wa. Ppl dont reason sha
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
walepackage:
i understand.Thats why its advicely you be on your own.Dont engage with any of them here,they aint worth it, man

Yes i agree, i work with some 25 folks offline, Imagine one come and seeing he is a " beggar " and all what i am not? Imagine how i felt in the conference scrolling my phone offline and saw me been misrepresented? My brand name is been affected, i simply asked for peaceful resolutions yet it was rebuffed. I dont have their offline contacts. What do i do?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Blackhawk01: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
NoFavors:
So irritating... tueee kelebe

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Perfect reaction! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by sKeetz(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
KreativGenius:
Psychological deflection. A strategy for looking cool outwardly while the interior is burning hell. It takes a victim to lose his/her cool for this strategy to chieve it's ultimate objective. I'm not new to mind games. Not just interested in dramas abeg. I have better worries to worry about.

Peace

Dude go look for a job and stop whining like a bïtch.

Arguing with these small NL girls upandan, you no get shame?!?

Some guys are a disgrace to manhood. Smh
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by walepackage(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
KreativGenius:

Yes i agree, i work with some 25 folks offline, Imagine one come and seeing he is a " beggar " and all what i am not? Imagine how i felt in the conference scrolling my phone offline and saw me been misrepresented? My brand name is been affected, i simply asked for peaceful resolutions yet it was rebuffed. I dont have their offline contacts. What do i do?
just let it slide,its weekend.Catching fun later
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
walepackage:
just let it slide,its weekend.Catching fun later

k bro, according to thy word

cya around, plenty end of d year church activities ere too

chalo
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by walepackage(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
KreativGenius:

k bro

cya around, plenty end of d year church activities ere too
chalo
no lele man.Enjoy your stay over there.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
KreativGenius:
Thanks to black, and the other lady, but plz appease your oher sister. Before the incident, she knew me not. I'm tired of being around this same subject, and despereately neede to forget it ever happened. Abeg appease her i have no case with her. In exchange i will permanently stay away from all this section females, i won't quote, send or reply pms. If i meet a lady real life and she's an active member i will disenage her (as your sisters ), i will block any female romance landers on my whatsapp too. Iwill also permanently disengage anything close in exchange. It's too draining. I don't want to be mentioned in future threads. Best of luck to everyone
My guy, remember to dey update based on that dating site project ooh
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by boiz2men(m): 12:00am On Nov 19, 2017
KreativGenius:

Dr. Ernest, yeah you're smart but a few minutesisn't enough to calibrate my personality in a single swwop nau. Adfter all you also asked the said lady out too, if you want curse am, go cure am. Leave me biko nu.

You don't know me so ease off my matter abeg

shocked shocked

Mehn, I must be frank with you ... ya life is messed up..... I guess no one is telling you.... and what was this (Adfter all you also asked the said lady out too) for?

When did we have a convo?

Whats the next you gonna do?

copy my mail trail and post on NL?

oh, wait... its my nudes you gonna upload since you have basket for a mouth.....

and to think i was considering reaching out to you after reading ya submissions on inverters with another NL....

I guess you gonna come here to tell the whole of NL that my neigbours husbands cousins friend is fuckinng me if i do hire you to help install an inverter.....

and to correct you.... I never asked her out, i tried to connect offline and she wasnt comfortable with that. I moved on ASAP

You are so lucky you far off... i would have injected into your eyes hot sulphuric acid........ You are seriously annoying me

Believe me, dumping your ass was the best decision ya supposed e-babe has ever made this year....

You too garrulous for a man..... try to work on that..

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by khiaa(f): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2017
Rutley:
Hungry not starved.

Hunger leads to starvation.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Rutley(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2017
But it wasnt prolong

khiaa:

Hunger leads to starvation.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by khiaa(f): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2017
Rutley:
But it wasnt prolong

But I long do you know a person will be without food unless you are providing for them?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2017
BenShammer:
Lol! And you know this how? Using another alt to defend yourself. Are people actually stupid enough to take this scammer seriously? This is the same joker that threatened he would kill himself if people didn't give him money to process his NYSC a while ago. Clown
young man why the insult, if you don't want to help him just try as much as possible not to make negative comment that will deter others from assisting him.Moreover, i really don't know the moniker you are referring but I can assure you, this is the only account I have on nairaland.you can check my pics to confirm.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by kullozone(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2017

everybody is not the same. perharps you have some rich sugar daddy who provides your need, but that doesn't mean everyone indulge in such.

and why do you always ask _stupid questions? is it an habit or you just like irritating people? i understand that you are curious and the least i could do, is wet your appetite, but to be frank, you are becoming cringe-worthy.

you have done enough for me and you are no longer needed on this thread. take your services elsewhere. thanks.

WTF!? A beggar oh! A hungry gee boy running local shii naim dey talk all this one so oh! How many times I go tell you to go do better work with your lapi or phone? You no sabi do dating?
You dey crase oh!

I swear I go curse anybody wey don send this guy money. I go curse wicked curse.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by sKeetz(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
Cc

Frustratedrat/redbeans

This thread must be your handwork

grin grin grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
[s] Hahahahahahahahaha... You heard of all these? grin
This beggar na weyre I swear. grin cheesy grin

I wish I saw this thread before he deactivated. It's the same suicide guy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

I wish I saw this thread before he deactivated. It's the same suicide guy
Really?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Really?

He is definitely the same person. I insulted him too in the suicide thread and it would have been lovely to do it again. The guy is an arrogant loser. I mean it's bad enough he is pathetic but the confidence is what I don't understand.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

He is definitely the same person. I insulted him too in the suicide thread and it would have been lovely to do it again. The guy is an arrogant loser. I mean it's bad enough he is pathetic but the confidence is what I don't understand.
And he refused to drop an account number, can you imagine? I'm sure he was just trolling.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
And he refused to drop an account number, can you imagine? I'm sure he was just trolling.

He is definitely the idiot
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

He is definitely the idiot
grin grin
You really mean this op oo.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin
You really mean this op oo.

He is really mad. The last time he insulted someone that tried defending him

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

He is really mad. The last time he insulted someone that tried defending him
Hunger no good I swear.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Hunger no good I swear.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At / The Curves On This Lady Has Got People Talking On Twitter / My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.