Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Please Help A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander (11885 Views)

A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Drop your bank account number

♤Let us help smiley
Sweery, lemme drop my own too nah. grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:

He's one arrogant beggar.
i have heard of you.

although i am not much of a visitor of this section, i have discovered some not so uninteresting details about you.

you are a teen residing in ghana and was privileged to be born in affluence, not that you deserve to, and as a direct consequence of this, you go about misusing this privilege, which is quite sad.

you are pompous and insultive in an extravagant manner. you hurl tantrums at the slightest offence and revel in your mindless activities. you use every opportunity you have got to boast about your possession and ridicule the unfortunate.

i even heard that you travelled all the way from ghana to lagos, just so you could have a taste of the nigerian diick, but your partner used you and dumped you afterwards. but that's not my business anyway.

all i want to say is that you should learn to be humble or life will humble you. don't treat people like trash today because of are better than them. the future is pregrant. the people you scoff at today could be better than you tomorrow.

that's all i have to say to you.

bye.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Abeg I no dey do charity work especially for one arrogant beggar. But I can sing for him. grin grin grin

Beggie beggie
E no good ooo
Use your main ooo
E go better.
Shay shay shay, shame!!! grin
LOL!
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Drop your bank account number
♤Let us help smiley
thank you.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Blackhawk01: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
My dear, it's so glaring.
Even threads on fp are derailed. So what's special about your beggie beggie thread? Dude should be humble as a beggar.

Can you imagine! One supposed newbie ordering me not to derail, even Seun and Mydd put together no fit try am( na joke biko) grin cheesy lipsrsealed

I'm suspecting one guy that threatened to commit suicide some weeks back because he couldn't get 30k to go for service. This was how the mumu refused to drop his account details on that thread too. Watch oooo, he no go drop hin own as well. grin cheesy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Victornezzar: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

yep that would be nice, but how would i get them?
sorry for dah joke

Drop ur account number.....I will wire some cash next week

but ur arrogant sha
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

i have heard of you.

although i am not much of a visitor of this section, i have discovered some not so uninteresting details about you.

you are a teen residing in ghana and was privileged to be born in affluence, not that you deserve to, and as a direct consequence of this, you go about misusing this privilege, which is quite sad.

you are pompous and insultive in an extravagant manner. you hurl tantrums at the slightest offence and revel in your mindless activities. you use every opportunity you have got to boast about your possession and ridicule the unfortunate.

i even heard that you travelled all the way from ghana to lagos, just so you could have a taste of the nigerian diick, but your partner used you and dumped you afterwards. but that's not my business anyway.

all i want to say is that you should learn to be humble or life will humble you. don't treat people like trash today because of are better than them. the future is pregrant. the people you scoff at today could be better than you tomorrow.

bye.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Mad beggar. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
MammyYoo567:
I am very sure you are not a newbie,you are a popular guy here from the way you type.You lied!Say the truth and help will surely come trust me.

lol. believe me or not, i am not lying. it's not in my character to lie. in fact what would i gain from lying? lol. you are funny i swear
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by RoyalBlak007: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Sweery, lemme drop my own too nah. grin

♤You're not hungry, the OP is.. grin

♤Besides, I heard you ordered some KFC's this morning cool
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Blackhawk01: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

i have heard of you.

bye.

You heard all of these? cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Victornezzar:
sorry for dah joke
Drop ur account number.....I will wire some cash next week
but ur arrogant sha
no probs
thank you jare
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤You're not hungry, the OP is.. grin

♤Besides, I heard you ordered some KFC's this morning cool
Hahahahahahahahahahaha... grin grin

I am hungry, I never eat dinner grin grin

In fact, what is KFC? grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Victornezzar: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

no probs

thank you jare
don't email me cos am 2 lazy 2 start opening mails
drop d account number on dis thread

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
conductor123:
Hope you are not related to Dapo Adaralegbe (Nigeria's first transgender)? Your moniker tho

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Blackhawk01: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Abeg I no dey do charity work especially for one arrogant beggar. But I can sing for him. grin grin grin

Beggie beggie
E no good ooo
Use your main ooo
E go better.
Shay shay shay, shame!!! grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Be nice na sad

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by RoyalBlak007: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariinee:

I am hungry, I never eat dinner grin grin

In fact, what is KFC? grin

♤You've not had din-din? shocked Well it's just 5:40pm...Dinner is 7pm down, So keep your mouth busy with a gum wink

♤Kentucky Fried Chicken grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Victornezzar:
can we send u foodstuffs
lol na DHL u go use?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Excuse you...I have been hungry before and I didn't die. grin

You won't die, get something doing. No menial job around for you to take up? What if there was no NL? You would have taken a bowl and jumped on the street, yeah?
everybody is not the same. perharps you have some rich sugar daddy who provides your need, but that doesn't mean everyone indulge in such.

and why do you always ask _stupid questions? is it an habit or you just like irritating people? i understand that you are curious and the least i could do, is wet your appetite, but to be frank, you are becoming cringe-worthy.

you have done enough for me and you are no longer needed on this thread. take your services elsewhere. thanks.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Victornezzar: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
lol na DHL u go use?
Lolzzz
I dey joke with the op

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
[s]
AyoAdaralegbe:

i have heard of you.

bye. [/s]
Hahahahahahahahaha... You heard of all these? grin
This beggar na weyre I swear. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤You've not had din-din? shocked Well it's just 5:40pm...Dinner is 7pm down, So keep your mouth busy with a gum wink

♤Kentucky Fried Chicken grin
Just say you don't want to sendcheesygrincheesy

Maybe I should order for the OP seff. It is good to be good, you know? sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Can you imagine! One supposed newbie ordering me not to derail, even Seun and Mydd put together no fit try am( na joke biko) grin cheesy lipsrsealed

I'm suspecting one guy that threatened to commit suicide some weeks back because he couldn't get 30k to go for service. This was how the mumu refused to drop his account details on that thread too. Watch oooo, he no go drop hin own as well. grin cheesy
We're watching ooo. Infact lemme sit to reply this stupid mention again. grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
[s] Hahahahahahahahaha... You heard of all these? grin
This beggar na weyre I swear. grin cheesy grin

Haha cheesy

See analysis

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

everybody is not the same. perharps you have some rich sugar daddy who provides your need, but that doesn't mean everyone indulge in such.

and why do you always ask _stupid questions? is it an habit or you just like irritating people? i understand that you are curious and the least i could do, is wet your appetite, but to be frank, you are becoming cringe-worthy.

you have done enough for me and you are no longer needed on this thread. take your services elsewhere. thanks.

You should get a sugar mommy then, it is better than begging. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by RoyalBlak007: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Just say you don't want to sendcheesygrincheesy

Maybe I should order for the OP seff. It is good to be good, you know? sad sad sad

♤ No...not at all shocked

♤ion think the OP knows how to eat KFC's . He types like a good cook grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
One cheeky beggar.grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ No...not at all shocked

♤ion think the OP knows how to eat KFC's . He types like a good cook grin
Daaaaammmnnnnnnn....That's a burncheesygrincheesy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin grin

You should have done this beggie beggie thread with your main moniker na. tongue tongue

For someone using a borrowed phone, you sure have am impatient person on your neck for real. Don't goan double your hustle, legit one not this begging madness oooo. Oniro ole ole (OOO) undecided undecided

Berra face those that are ready to fall for your cheap scam and send your account details. Makydebbie, comman give our brother outta your salary na. embarassed embarassed

you are not different from makydebbie either.

i also heard that half of the guys in your clique have fetched water from your honey well in exchange for a paltry sum which you in turn use to buy cheap weaves and makeup to enhance your insufficient looks, and the ones that did have notified others about how sweet and generous you are in the business, and they likewise are in dire need to explore your youthful resources.

it is well documented that you are a loose girl. and there's nothing good to say about your comportment on NL.

your dad will be really proud.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Blackhawk01: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
We're watching ooo. Infact lemme sit to reply this stupid mention again. grin

Mesef go just siddon dey wait. cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

why, you are even becoming more silly than i had first judged you. it seems you didn't enter this thread to contribute meaningfully, but just to be the cynosure of attention as i am guessing you always do in any thread you register your presence on, by constituting nuisance and leaving senseless posts in your wake.

pls if this is how you behave, you need to amend your mindset. life is not all about courting attention like a kid in nursery school.

grow up and be guided.

thanks.

right now my only frustration is you.
but guy on a serious note u no get paddies for school? Its normal a guy to be broke..we all experienced it in the university.but u must get a friend or colleague wey go help u out with small cash or foodstuff na? Even at dat some here are saying u prolly a regular nairalander using an alternate..if dats true den u must have a close nairalander who is ur friend.all these public begging might not work out o.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by RoyalBlak007: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Daaaaammmnnnnnnn....That's a burncheesygrincheesy

♤What sayeth I wrong? shocked

♤ Is me lying?

grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Lalas247(f): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Hunger doesn't kill. If you were really hungry, you wouldn't be posting on NL.
Kai grin take it easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

American Lady Flaunts Erect Nippl*s In Unclad Photos / Closed / My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.