Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Please Help A Nairalander - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander (11881 Views)

A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha... grin grin

You should get a sugar mommy then, it is better than begging. sad sad
my dignity as a man as well a human is precious to me. obviously yours is not.

we are very different people.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Kai grin take it easy
Hehehe...the OP is silly jare. angry

Lala, your dp aff tey. Please change it. angry sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lolzzz
I dey joke with the op
haha i know nacheesy.to send am foodstuff from lag wey u dey to Benin here wey he dey no go be small money na.first na for u to hire taxi wey go send am d foodstuffcheesy.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Blackhawk01: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

you are not different from makydebbie either.

i also heard that half of the guys in your clique have fetched water from your honey well in exchange for a paltry sum which you in turn use to buy cheap weaves and makeup to enhance your insufficient looks, and the ones that did have notified others about how sweet and generous you are in the business, and they likewise are in dire need to explore your youthful resources.

it is well documented that you are a loose girl. and there's nothing good to say about your comportment on NL.

your dad will be really proud.

Alright. Drop your account details for your helpers, abi you're not hungry again?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤What sayeth I wrong? shocked

♤ Is me lying?

grin
Nothing at all.grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

i have heard of you.

although i am not much of a visitor of this section, i have discovered some not so uninteresting details about you.

you are a teen residing in ghana and was privileged to be born in affluence, not that you deserve to, and as a direct consequence of this, you go about misusing this privilege, which is quite sad.

Anyone on NL can call me anything. I swear, I'll accept olosho, dumb, stupid, bastard and other insults. But one thing that NAIRALANDERS know of is, I don't brag. I say it on threads that I'm a hustler, where I don hustle reach, even God know, I'm still hustling tho, at least I don't come on NL to do beggie beggie when I've hands and legs. Beggie beggie bro, no come spoil my shine abeg. grin I wasn't born in affluence. Na only me for the family wey dem born for village, the rest na hospital. angry So no go there. grin I can never go around rubbing wealth wey I never acquire on people's faces. But God dey sha, I'll soon get there. kiss

you are pompous and insultive in an extravagant manner. you hurl tantrums at the slightest offence and revel in your mindless activities. you use every opportunity you have got to boast about your possession and ridicule the unfortunate.

i even heard that you travelled all the way from ghana to lagos, just so you could have a taste of the nigerian diick, but your partner used you and dumped you afterwards. but that's not my business anyway.

Nna mehn, I'm tired of this gist that I went to lagos to fvck. Which prick una get sef? I saw a thread about the most endowed men and naija no smell top ten, so what's special about a Nigerian prick? Because it's like crayon? Lmao. I cannot travel for holidays in peace again? BTW, I grew up in Nigeria, so why would I go back to lagos for sex? Like you said, it's not your business about where I travel, face your beggie beggie.

all i want to say is that you should learn to be humble or life will humble you. don't treat people like trash today because of are better than them. the future is pregrant. the people you scoff at today could be better than you tomorrow.

that's all i have to say to you.

bye.
You should give yourself this advice. Beggie beggie, pls be humble and carry kolo in traffic, don't come to nl to do your corporate begging and be arrogant on top. grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

my dignity as a man as well a human is precious to me. obviously yours is not.

we are very different people.
Just shut the fvck up ahbeg. What dignity does a beggar have? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Lalas247(f): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariinee:

Lol grin u shud see the death threats I’m getting in pms about changing it .... some ppl even said if I don’t change it my life will be hell on Nl..some said they refuse to login till I change ... lol

Na wa o

Make una free ur girl na cheesy... send me urs will use it instead tongue
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by RoyalBlak007: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Nothing at all.grin

♤ Seems you got an eye for the OP wink

♤..you wanna order for two ♡♡

smiley
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariinee:

yes i stand with marinee on thischeesy.yes oo Lalas247 we need to see some ukwu for a change.op sorry i dey derail ur thread ocheesy.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Adaumunocha(f): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Dayuuuuuum! This op is feisty. He's definitely educated and reminds me of NwaAmaikpe
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Lalas247(f): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:

you are not different from makydebbie either.

i also heard that half of the guys in your clique have fetched water from your honey well in exchange for a paltry sum which you in turn use to buy cheap weaves and makeup to enhance your insufficient looks, and the ones that did have notified others about how sweet and generous you are in the business, and they likewise are in dire need to explore your youthful resources.

it is well documented that you are a loose girl. and there's nothing good to say about your comportment on NL.

your dad will be really proud.

Lefulefu just take a look at how someone just missed his blessing I was just about to ask this guy few details o ...
Then I saw him insults at least two females here

Too bad ... logs out western union accounts grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jigba:

Haha cheesy

See analysis
My dear I'm tired. grin
I traveled to lagos, they say na because of prick. So somebody cannot travel to lagos in peace again when my family members are there? I tire for frustrated beggars oo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Lalas247(f): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
yes i stand with marinee on thischeesy.yes oo Lalas247 we need to see some ukwu for a change.op sorry i dey derail ur thread ocheesy.
Haba you can view that other fine ladies dp rokia
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol grin u shud see the death threats I’m getting in pms about changing it .... some ppl even said if I don’t change it my life will be hell on Nl..some said they refuse to login till I change ... lol

Na wa o

cheesygrincheesy

Death threat keh;
Nairalanders are really funny. grin

Me dinnuh have azz nah. If not, I for dey flaunt am too. angry angry angry
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Seems you got an eye for the OP wink

♤..you wanna order for two ♡♡

smiley
Who and who? You and OP? grin grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Mesef go just siddon dey wait. cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Op drop your account number abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Lalas247(f): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariinee:
cheesygrincheesy

Death threat keh;
Nairalanders are really funny. grin

Me dinnuh have azz nah. If not, I for dey flaunt am too. angry angry angry
Marine if u spend one day in my pm box wahlahi e go change ur life grin
Yes o ... I just laugh at most of the threats but seriously it’s getting too much .....
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by RoyalBlak007: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Who and who? You and OP? grin grin

♤I came see
grin

♤the ♡ in your eyes fingers
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
We're watching ooo. Infact lemme sit to reply this stupid mention again. grin
Hi Makky I think I am falling for you grin look me like a new born baby and show me some love
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Lefulefu just take a look at how someone just missed his blessing I was just about to ask this guy few details o ...
Then I saw him insults at least two females here

Too bad ... logs out western union accounts grin
Baba God wants to butter im bread ..but im dey allow devil dey manipulate am. Guy jus dey kill im luck.even my guy victornezzar wey be wan send am tubers of yam plus wraps of akpu via DHL don change im mind sef wen he see d way op dey attack some ppl here..hmm na waoh cheesy.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Hi Makky I think I am falling for you grin look me like a new born baby and show me some love
Why? grin
Lalas247:

Marine if u spend one day in my pm box wahlahi e go change ur life grin
Yes o ... I just laugh at most of the threats but seriously it’s getting too much .....
Lmao. I can imagine.

Person wey no get fine face and fine shape seff, dem dey disturb amcheesy grin
Lalas247:

Na wa o

I like ur nose ring
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Lalas247(f): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I like ur nose ring
K

4 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Why? grin
it's our lil secret I will whisper it into ur ears later, but u are quite pleasant to me wink
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤I came see
grin

♤the ♡ in your eyes fingers
That's an Indian song, shey? By Salman Khan? grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Lalas247(f): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Lmao. I can imagine.

Person wey no get fine face and fine shape seff, dem dey disturb amcheesy grin
Lol

Will change it soon sha grin give my haters something to choke on grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
OP dem never collect phone from your hand? grin
This your friend is patient ooo. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lalas247:

K
Where did thou hide thy chill?grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Haba you can view that other fine ladies dp rokia
who is she? Never heard of her ocheesy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
it's our lil secret I will whisper it into ur ears later, but u are quite pleasant to me wink
Oya whisper it. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yes! She Asked Me Out (photos) / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. / See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.