Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

How I Fell In Love With Weed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Fell In Love With Weed (627 Views)

My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed / So I Fell In Love Today.... / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Fell In Love With Weed by MENTE(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
FIRSTLY I WANNA THANK GOD THE MAKER OF ALL THINGS. Growing up we heard so many things about how weed makes one go crazy, how weed is bad for the health, how weed makes one loose memory, all sort of sh,its I tell u. But today I wanna boldly say that weed is a free gift of life, weed is straight from the source, weed is a natural something. Weed found me and I’m happy it did. No one I repeat no can be a better friend than weed but as the saying goes a friend with weed is a friend indeed. I started smoking weed at the age of 12, smoking weed gave me the best feeling of life, a feeling better than ejaculation, a feeling better than credit alert.
Weed gave me the ability to communicate with the outside world, weed gave me this fast connection to everything around me,weed was the force that gave my sense organ life(like a spark..A CATALYSTY) . Before I continue I wanna say there is no such thing as weed making people mad. Most of dem piz you see going crazy because of weed is prolly because of the way it is taken. In life too much of everything is not good, you have to know yourself, you have to know your limit. Weed is not something you force or rush. Weed has to be taken in a weedicious way.

1 Like

Re: How I Fell In Love With Weed by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
u
Re: How I Fell In Love With Weed by RoyalBlak007: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
♤Rastafari pón ďì thread?
grin
Re: How I Fell In Love With Weed by Stevebamdex(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
The devil has once again won the battle over this soul eventually..sad
How did you miss it? Mr weed ambassador..
Re: How I Fell In Love With Weed by Tension532: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
c yhur moniker sef undecided
Re: How I Fell In Love With Weed by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Hehehe weed weed... Putting men is a spiritual way grin

(1) (Reply)

The Guy (photo) Is Looking For Love / Lady Who Held Her Wedding In Hospital Because Of Her Sick Dad, Says He Has Died / Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Ladies Guarding Their Men At The ATM Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.