Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Discover The Strategy Of Making Cool Cash With SMS Shortcode This December!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover The Strategy Of Making Cool Cash With SMS Shortcode This December!!!! (372 Views)

Get A Shortcode Number Like 33454 & Earn #450,000 Weekly / Convert Airtime To Cash with ipayairtime / What You Need To Know About SMS Shortcode Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Strategy Of Making Cool Cash With SMS Shortcode This December!!!! by godwinweb(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Do you know you can make a huge amount of this December with SMS Shortcode Business. You may wonder how that is possible. In this post I will vividly explain and also bring to your understanding the possibility.

This is festive period and smart one’s are planning for next year while some are thinking of how to enjoy themselves. If you are wise enough you will discover that this period is for those that into mobile marketing business to get paid.

To ensure you don't miss out any part of this golden opportunity this december, We strongly advice you push behind you every other thing that could distract you including your phone, television or radio just for this few moment and pay maximum attention to every single word of this letter because it just that important.

Honestly, It's better you are well informed and delibrately refuse to act on the opportunity than to totally miss out.
Just before I go further, I want announce to you that – We're a living proof of awesome profit from this business and to re-assure you that you can actually earn as much as you want from the mobile marketing industry ranging from BulkSMS, Voice Broadcasting to the ultimate Shortcode business you are about to discover it's earning potential in few moment.

You’ll certainly be amazed at what you will accomplish if you can boldly take that first step forward to get your own shortcode— just like we did some years back and today we are proud to be the fastest and leading shortcode provider in Nigeria trusted by many. We go extra mile to ensure that our clients earnings are safeguarded and delivered to them directly as fast as possible.
And I want to help you do just that — starting today!

Now The Big Question!

Have you ever received a text message from different short numbers like 35490,34260 asking you reply with some word to get something? Did I hear you say YES! Right! Again what do you do when you get the text messages? Simply Delete it? Well I want you to do something very important.

In case you still trying to figure out what shortcode is all about, Let me quickly throw more light on that;
Short code are special telephone numbers, significantly shorter than normal 11 digits GSM numbers that can be used to address SMS and MMS messages from certain service providers like Airtel, MTN, Glo, Etisalat. It is used to process two way messaging with special billing ranging from hotel booking, flight booking, church prayer request, order for products and services etc
On the other hand, a Short code is a 5 or 6 digits phone number that can send and receive short code messages, allowing consumers to interact with and access a wide variety of mobile content through text messaging. Example of short code; 35519, 35612.

This is How Shortcode Works

Mr. Godwin received a message that looks like this:
"Participate in this christmas celebration with lot's of gift, To get this Xmas Gift? Type Xmas and send to 33111."
Message to Mr. Godwin

Mr. Godwin respond to this by typing Xmas as stated and send to the number 33111, N50 or Above depending on your tariff will be debited from Mr. Godwin's phone credit.
Now what happen next is that the owner of the Short Code that Mr. Bello actually send the reply to, will be Credited with the N50 that was debited from Mr. Godwin's airtime. And the sweetest part of it is that the more the short code owner send the SMS to many people, the more he is being credited N50 and it keep accumulating like that till it form a whole lots of money. That's how simple and lucrative this shortcode business is. Do you now see the reason you should get your own shortcode setup immediately.

Now you can Imagine if you are the one sending out this message this December maybe for Xmas Greetings Or for Xmas Gift, definitely you must have people that will text back to your shortcode number.

You can be enjoying this December and still making your cash online with just an idea .

To Setup shortcode is pocket friendly and with earning potentials….

Don't think. Don't Wonder. Just Try This Lucrative Shortcode Business Out. You Wouldn't Regret It.

Your Internet Friend,
+234 90 60 141 365
Godwin.

(1) (Reply)

Tube Rank Machine Review / Affordable Houses For Sale In Abuja, 1km From The FCT Minister's Official House / Let's Make Money Sharp Sharp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.