Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption (961 Views)

Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau / Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu / Bolaji Abdullahi "On A Platter Of Gold" Cover – How Jonathan Won & Lost Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption by shakarasquare: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, on Friday reacted to a statement credited to the All Progressives Congress, APC, national leader, Bola Tinubu, saying ex-President Goodluck Jonathan won gold in corruption.

Faulting Tinubu’s remark, Fani-Kayode said if Jonathan’s administration won gold, then President Muhammadu Buhari’s government has won ‘platinum.’ Readmore http://metrobusinessnews.com/2017/11/17/fani-kayode-reacts-tinubus-claim-jonathan-won-gold-corruption/

1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption by Airforce1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption by sarrki(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
"Your Excellency Goodluck Jonathan, even though you did not tar any road in my state while you were in power, your legacy of free and fair election still speaks for you."

Ayo Fayose to GEJ at PDP Governorship campaign rally in Akwa yesterday
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption by Evablizin(f): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin

What is platinum? Buhari's government won a "Rubber Band" biko.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption by divinehand2003(m): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmm

If Jonathan won a Gold medal in corruption, then Buhari has not only won a Platinum medal but also a Diamond medal in corrupt practices, tribalism, ethnic bigotry and nepotism.

https:///gifs/lhhatl-stevie-j-rat-face-gcXPvKOJ1HroI?utm_source=iframe&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=Embeds&utm_term=https%3A%2F%2Fsplinternews-com.cdn.ampproject.org%2Fv%2Fs%2Fsplinternews.com%2F5-sex-tapes-that-changed-the-world-1793842117%2Famp%3Famp_js_v%3D0.1&%3Busqp=mq331AQGCAEYASAB
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption by thesicilian: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
And the diversionary topic for this week is The gold medal in corruption.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption by sarrki(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
"I'm not saying that CORRUPTION is dead even now, I only say that in this Regime, Corruption has left the top of the table and hide under the table and it has become unfashionable..... For this I say Thank You President Buhari......"

JAGABAN
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption by sdindan: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yesssssssss!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption by NigerDeltan(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
When you realize that $26bn got missing in this regime

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption by SweetJoystick(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Well said Fani, na platinum Buhari don win
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption by FarahAideed: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
I know Fani wont insult Tinubu directly
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu’s Claim That Jonathan Won Gold In Corruption by FarahAideed: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
sarrki:
"I'm not saying that CORRUPTION is dead even now, I only say that in this Regime, Corruption has left the top of the table and hide under the table and it has become unfashionable..... For this I say Thank You President Buhari......"

JAGABAN

Its only unfashionable if you are an opponent of Buhari but if you are his sycophant na carry go

(1) (Reply)

Atikulate2019 My Journey Begins Here / Richest Woman In Nigeria Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her / What Jonathan Told Me About Nigeria’s Economy – Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.