Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS (6527 Views)

666: Have You Seen This? / We Care, But God Heals (have You Seen This At Any Hospital Before?) / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
This is Mummy B Oyigbo of Mummy B Prophetic Ministry.
This woman face was decomposing like those people in the mortuary after she used a powder that was dedicated to an old dead woman.

But watch how God dried up the whole face after seven days that I prayed for her.

Don't forget to subscribe to Mummy b TV after watching.

Open my profile to see other powerful healing videos God of yesterday is still at work

Glory to God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS7F1aA5noc

Pictures

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Picture from the video

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by Oledia(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pls pray for me too o. I need God to bless me.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by Sprumbabafather: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
All I see is make up and an attempt to hoodwink innocent people into being duped by you grin

Just remember to pay your tithes to me grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Receiving strength during the prayer she gets up

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
During the prayer she started coughing.

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
And when asked how she felt during the prayer she said it was like something left her.

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by Alisegun(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jesus
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
This was the face the next week. This is an old healing so we can't get the full testimony.

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Alisegun:
Jesus

As you can see in the video, the following week her face was better
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blacks are just big fools... I don't see any reason calling us humans, cos in fact we are animals..

This is a women that obviously is suffering from facial burns, and this is all you could come up with U guys are all shameless..

No wonder religion prevails amongst the void mediocre minded ..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Blacks are just big fools... I don't see any reason calling us humans, cos in fact we are animals..

This is a women that obviously is suffering from facial burns, and this is all you could come up with U guys are all shameless..

I wonder how people reason. You guys are just confused why not give God the glory when he deserves it.
It was healed under 7 days.
The first Thomas said it was makeup.
Looking at the skin you can see it has nothing related to makeup.

Now you're saying it is a burn do you see any skin pealing?
How does this relate to a burn in any way.

A swollen face is now a burn? Do you think at all?

So this swollen leg that was healed after the same mummy b prayed for the woman was it also a burn in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4154303/mighty-leg-disease-healed-after
Oga think.

This is prayer and Gods work

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by Alisegun(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Have not watch the video
MummyBOyigbo:

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

A swollen face that God healed in 7 days is now a burn Oga think before you just comment
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
All I see is make up and an attempt to hoodwink innocent people into being duped by you grin

Just remember to pay your tithes to me grin

Do you know this lady was made to walk in the ministry for everybody to verify the wound before the next Thursday that it dried up?

I can send you the video privately.
So talk what you're sure of sir!
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
Alisegun:
Have not watch the video

You just need to
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by fuckfuckman(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala please is this the original mummy b of Oyigbo
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by fuckfuckman(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
More grace ma. May God continue using you
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
You guys are pathetic... No use wasting my time on obstinately ignorant buffoons
ProsperOkec:

I wonder how people reason. You guys are just confused why not give God the glory when he deserves it.
It was healed under 7 days.
The first Thomas said it was makeup.
Looking at the skin you can see it has nothing related to makeup.

Now you're saying it is a burn do you see any skin pealing?
How does this relate to a burn in any way.

A swollen face is now a burn? Do you think at all?

So this swollen leg that was healed after the same mummy b prayed for the woman was it also a burn in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4154303/mighty-leg-disease-healed-after
Oga think.

This is prayer and Gods work

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by fuckfuckman(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
You guys are pathetic... No use wasting my time on obstinately ignorant buffoons

The swollen leg is a burn as well. grin
Mummy ignore them, they are many atheist here.
Including seun the owner of Nairaland
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
MummyBOyigbo:

Just call the number directly you'll speak to me

Please go and peddle your falsehood somewhere else. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by censeakay(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Foolish people fooling themselves in this 21st century Motherf**ker scammers

4 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:
Foolish people fooling themselves in this 21st century Motherf**ker scammers
kmcutez:

Please go and peddle your falsehood somewhere else. Nonsense.

If Jesus can be criticized we don't deserve anything good.

Because no matter what you see. You'll still disbelieve

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
why does this feel staged tho

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by BlowBack: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Deliverance from ugly spirit.

If I hear nonsense

The church is truly dead!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by SatanPikin: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
McBeal10:

Nothing like stage God cannot do anything.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by utytill(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
MummyBOyigbo:

Grace is sufficient. Pls allow him to use you.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by censeakay(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
ProsperOkec:

If Jesus can be criticized we don't deserve anything good.
Because no matter what you see. You'll still disbelieve
u mean Jesus Navas playing for Man City or which Jesus foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by SatanPikin: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
utytill:
Grace is sufficient. Pls allow him to use you.

There is no God anywhere I just pity u people

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by ProsperOkec: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:
u mean Jesus Navas playing for Man City or which Jesus foolish people
we don't expect anything better
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by petra1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
McBeal10:

Everything is always stagged to you guys . Don’t you see the swollen face
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS by censeakay(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
ProsperOkec:

we don't expect anything better
i blem Nigeria economy for this. even if Nigeria economy is good u guys will still be doing this lazy people gerra out of here joor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? / Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? / Christians Hardly Read The Bible .why Do They Try So Hard To Force It On Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.